X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where sell and buy to player gone ?

Comment

• Eudaemons and their BR. The non-alcoholic beer of the Wartune world. They are passably capable as a damage sponge for a round or 2. worthless in Arena, Inferno, and DI.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
        Eudaemons and their BR. The non-alcoholic beer of the Wartune world. They are passably capable as a damage sponge for a round or 2. worthless in Arena, Inferno, and DI.
        For now....wait until people have had time to upgrade them. Remember when sylphs did no damage lol

Comment

• Yeah,it'd be only some few months maybe a year then the Eudaemon stuff starts dropping everywhere,kinda like mahra

By then Eudaemon will be really strong and dependable
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

• I click on the pasture sign and nothing happens, and can only place 1 goat in pasture 1. can't place any goats in pasture 2. what gives with Farmville?
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• The Pasture signs aren't opened yet for upgrading, Pasture 1 is for Goats and Cows, Pasture 2 is for horses and Deer and you can have 9 per area, I put 9 horses in area 2 and now wished I put a few Deer in there as well and it wont let me sell them
              and I still haven't figured out what the dice is for.
              Last edited by Sara*; 04-16-2015, 01:09 AM.
              "SARA"
              S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
              FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

• nice work r2, keep it up, much appreciated the good job

Comment

• With this new patch R2 seems to be demanding a lot of time from their players, yet not really making it worth the time. There is now so much to try and do that it will take 2-3 times the amount of time as normal to “complete” everything for dailies. Not to mention with all the new additions the lag and waiting time for screen/images to load. Things have gotten crazy to say the least.

The major issue is inventory…developers have to be insane to think that we all have room for all of this added stuff. Many of us probably had to buy more inventory rows. There should have been a huge warning about the need of clearing/purchasing inventory lol. It would have been nice to know.

Not sure if anyone can answer these questions or just explain the meaning behind these “actions”… Since R2 doesn’t answer gameplay questions…
                  1. What is the reason for the dice when on your farm and others? When you roll there is a little saying sometimes but as far as we (my server) can tell nothing happens.
                  2. Is there a special reason for displaying your mounts?
                  3. Have all servers who just got the patch (on 4/14-4/15) have it that their guild tree and beast could not be called/summoned?
                  4. Are hot events that include exchanging for new clothing and so on only going to be achievable buy purchasing the chest/candy/vessels/etc in the shop with balens (not bound)? So in others are those events for cashers and not for free/light cash players anymore? Since now it seems we can only got 10k gold per “free” collected part.

Yes there are many more but just getting insight/possibly answers for these would help out.
                  Wartune: Kabam - S42, Skymira, Lvl 72 Archer, Guild: Fairy Tail

Comment

• Wow, the patch looks nice and all, but I think it's time its too time consuming and there are too many things being introduced at once.

Good luck to all remaining players, I'm not looking forward to sit around playing WT everyday just to complete all these new things. I hate it when a game becomes a chore. I've already spending lesser and lesser time on the game and this latest addition was just too overwhelming tbh.
                    Heto (s157)
                    AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

• ok thank you very much for me to join

ok onens agaig thank you very much for make me to join to day thanks

ok please please i like it

good life in here ok i love that

ok thank you very much for that

ok thank you very much for that good bye

ok thank you very much for that thanks for make it
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-16-2015, 10:21 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Skymirian View Post
                        1. What is the reason for the dice when on your farm and others? When you roll there is a little saying sometimes but as far as we (my server) can tell nothing happens.
                        2. Is there a special reason for displaying your mounts?
                        3. Have all servers who just got the patch (on 4/14-4/15) have it that their guild tree and beast could not be called/summoned?
                        4. Are hot events that include exchanging for new clothing and so on only going to be achievable buy purchasing the chest/candy/vessels/etc in the shop with balens (not bound)? So in others are those events for cashers and not for free/light cash players anymore? Since now it seems we can only got 10k gold per “free” collected part.

Yes there are many more but just getting insight/possibly answers for these would help out.
                        1. just for pure fun
                        2. just to brag about them
                        4. yes

ask more and i answer =p
                        Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                        Dragon Sword Master
                        Server: kongregate s6
                        Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

• Thank you!
                          Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

• Makes it Jut more of a cashers game dont think ill be playing anymore thanks r2

Comment

• where can we find the *new* auction house and is it based on balens (non) only and not gold to auction off items
                              Last edited by R235394546; 04-16-2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• this game has finally gone over the rim...good luck all the folks that stay..i, for one am done

Comment

Working...
                                X