Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known Scammers on Wartune's servers. Please be aware.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	sain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	1722390

We have had a number of accounts hacked on our server recently.
    Not sure if this guy has anything to do with it, but got this pm from him asking for account info.
    He then followed up in wc asking me to reply. No idea who he is. His game name is shown in the pic.
    Server R2 534
    Gremlin
    Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Originally posted by kostaspap98 View Post
      Thanks. I also believe this has something to do with the bug since those pms started after the patch and mostly after last maint.
      Added this to the note passed onto the GM

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
      We have had a number of accounts hacked on our server recently.
      Not sure if this guy has anything to do with it, but got this pm from him asking for account info.
      He then followed up in wc asking me to reply. No idea who he is. His game name is shown in the pic.
      Server R2 534
      Have forwarded. Thank you for the report
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

when do we add r2 to this list? Seems as though they are the biggest scammer in the game as of a week ago....
        still no word about what happened to my divinity souls....

Comment

LoveGood is a known scammer

Comment

Had an approach from a long term player on my server cluster (but a different server to me) - firstly asking if I was bored with game. Then saying he was my in game hubby and had forgotten his pw. The chat style is in no way like my in game husband and if he had been, he would have known that we dont share pw.

Not sure if the toon approaching me has already been hacked, or if the person piloting got it by genuine means. But his intentions towards gaining login info were not a good sign.

I attached screenshots of the chat, but they show up in the actual message. I'm not sure how to have them show as just an attachment and not visible to all - have removed them from the message as I don't want the names to be public. They are still in my uploaded thingo - so hopefully mods can access them??? If not, please let me know which mod to pm them to

Server 534 cluster
            R2 Platform
            Last edited by Gremlinz; 12-31-2015, 09:21 PM. Reason: leave file attached to message, but not show on screen
            Gremlin
            Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
              when do we add r2 to this list? Seems as though they are the biggest scammer in the game as of a week ago....
              still no word about what happened to my divinity souls....
              Then stop playing and don't let the door hit you on the way out. What do we call people who insist on giving known "scammers" money? A dennyh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                I attached screenshots of the chat, but they show up in the actual message. I'm not sure how to have them show as just an attachment and not visible to all - have removed them from the message as I don't want the names to be public. They are still in my uploaded thingo - so hopefully mods can access them??? If not, please let me know which mod to pm them to
                Unfortunately we can only view 'hidden' images, not 'deleted'. Is it possible to PM one of us with the image(s) using a screenshot URL such as tinypic, lightshot, greenshot (tutorial in my signature), or similar? We would need the screenshot(s) to forward for further investigation into character(s) in question. Thank you for reporting.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

we got some guy, who ask for acc......

Name:	troll.jpeg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1723580

Name:	troll1.jpeg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1723581

Name:	troll2.jpeg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1723582

Name:	troll3.jpeg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1723583

Name:	troll4.jpeg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1723584

Name:	troll5.jpeg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1723585

Name:	troll6.jpeg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	1723586

Name:	troll8.jpeg
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1723587

would be nice, if this guy can be banned

ticket opened #499038
                  Last edited by Seidr1; 02-12-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

is R2 Jabo one of them? well he has just did a Wonderful job for having my character banned. without instigating the real issue and just by jumping into a ******* conclusion upon prohibited me from the game. this is (1) single person character that has been misunderstood by this mr R2 jabo. for what he has interpreted about 3 previous owner of a one particular account. Cupcake Cupcake mr. R2 jabo. you've just did a terrible actions upon forbidding Asakura character, which was only piloted by me alone. and you thought it was sharing of account? how ******* crazy dull is this Cupcake .... pls. resolve my issue as i've said this is not a shared account. it was a big terrible mistake of R2 Jabo

Character name: Asakura
                    R2games S471
                    level 80 mage
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-15-2016, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• greetings R2 wartune admins.
                      i am SilverBlade (*email removed for privacy*) and this is my alt account.
                      around 24 or so hours ago i sent you a ticket concerning the fact my account got stolen by a player who has tricked me into giving him my google+ account log-in information and he used it to enter my R2 account. my request for you is simple- either temporarly ban the account untill i get my google+ account back using google service, or change the email written in the account to one of my alternative emails.
                      i hoping you will respond to my issue soon.

sincerely ex-SilverBlade
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-15-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by komsky.michael View Post
                        greetings R2 wartune admins.
                        i am SilverBlade (*email removed for privacy*) and this is my alt account.
                        around 24 or so hours ago i sent you a ticket concerning the fact my account got stolen by a player who has tricked me into giving him my google+ account log-in information and he used it to enter my R2 account. my request for you is simple- either temporarly ban the account untill i get my google+ account back using google service, or change the email written in the account to one of my alternative emails.
                        i hoping you will respond to my issue soon.

sincerely ex-SilverBlade
                        Tickets can take up to 48 hours for a reply.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Aside from the one I got long ago, and tore that boy/girl up so bad that they left me alone, I haven't gotten one in-game since. However, my question would be, is why give out your information? I mean, it should be glued into the minds when you signed up and played that your account is your account and no one else's (well aside from it being R2/Kabam/Armor/MiniClip??). If you give it out, the fault is on you. If you go to a site that is not safe, the fault is on you as well.

It doesn't take "rocket science" folks. Time is on your side and I am sure you will get to be strong without relying on being "piloted" or any other means. Hell, I even had one guy who wanted me to let him borrow my mage so he can see what skills I am using. "I mean, seriously, you're a mage as well so unless they changed the skill sets from mage to mage, why are you even asking for it?" No one can trick me, and neither can surprise me (if R2 pulls plug, it's inevitable and happens; if R2 fixes the game to where it's perfect for everyone, then I will be surprised).

But still, ask me for my account(s) one more time and assure you I am going to eat you alive (but I will toy with you before I go in for the kill). That's my message to scammers, so their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren can all feel it at once.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Aside from the one I got long ago, and tore that boy/girl up so bad that they left me alone, I haven't gotten one in-game since. However, my question would be, is why give out your information? I mean, it should be glued into the minds when you signed up and played that your account is your account and no one else's (well aside from it being R2/Kabam/Armor/MiniClip??). If you give it out, the fault is on you. If you go to a site that is not safe, the fault is on you as well.

It doesn't take "rocket science" folks. Time is on your side and I am sure you will get to be strong without relying on being "piloted" or any other means. Hell, I even had one guy who wanted me to let him borrow my mage so he can see what skills I am using. "I mean, seriously, you're a mage as well so unless they changed the skill sets from mage to mage, why are you even asking for it?" No one can trick me, and neither can surprise me (if R2 pulls plug, it's inevitable and happens; if R2 fixes the game to where it's perfect for everyone, then I will be surprised).

But still, ask me for my account(s) one more time and assure you I am going to eat you alive (but I will toy with you before I go in for the kill). That's my message to scammers, so their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren can all feel it at once.
                            lmao ive had that a few times also a archer asking me to borrow my archer lol do these ppl think we are short of a few brain cells or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              lmao ive had that a few times also a archer asking me to borrow my archer lol do these ppl think we are short of a few brain cells or something
                              Hey, I may be old (at 41 going on 42) but I am not senile. LOL. Don't know if it is allowed in this game, but in an old game I used to play, I just call them out into the public (world) channels and would get creative on them that people would jeer at them, laugh on them, or give me props for even taking them apart and send them home packing as the players never heard from that entity ever again. Then again, maybe it was the spending players with VIP access to the support that kinda waited for the right moment to screen shot a scammer using foul language to report (and I am always careful in not getting into the blast zone, although there were times I was careless and I got "scorched"; had a few words of my own) and got them out quicker.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• R 2 is the big scammer!
                                ticket #467668 open in nov 2015! solved only 50% ( R 2 stolen 37 gems lvl 12 from my armor, 80% dual gems)

Comment

Working...
                                X