Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known Scammers on Wartune's servers. Please be aware.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree the biggest scammer is r2games they like finding new ways to ****** players over and ignore tickets but find the time to nickel and dime every one

Comment

• Yep seems like it is so. Usually, I would be one who knocks on them really hard, but I am still alive which comes as a surprise.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Remove this char, plsClick image for larger version

Name:	Sieppaa.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	1724056 s184 srvr complex

Comment

• Yes, I would like to report a scammer. The individual/s go by the name wartune. They have stopped giving free players a chance to have events. They are all casher events. 1 after another, This game is going to #$%^ extremely fast

Comment

• I guess I will have to make a "fOcebook" account because I'm sure he's not a scammer

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1724224

Comment

• Hey, I want a focebook account, too! Facebook's been giving me hell with their "government entity" tactics (still not sending my docs over) and Myspace is no longer an option.

Then again, I wonder if she's in the right game as we do not have any "balansov" for currency, either.

Comment

• Sounds like a Russian or East European. That is probably what they call it over there.

Comment

• how many times i log in my acct but cannot enter?..why its the problems?..
                  "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Scammer.png
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	1724402

I think it is obvious...

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]160940[/ATTACH]

I think it is obvious...
                      i got some work in my garden if he needs cash lmao mowing lawn planting flowers and general upkeep and maintenance lol

Comment

• with all thats been going on with clothing event this week r2 should begin a league table and 1st place add themselves for being rank 1 in scamming

Comment

• pps, give me all my money back....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            i got some work in my garden if he needs cash lmao mowing lawn planting flowers and general upkeep and maintenance lol
                            You realise you will need to give him your login details if he is to do all those things for you, right?

Comment

You realise you will need to give him your login details if he is to do all those things for you, right?
                              They probably meant a real garden/lawn, and the like. It is difficult to understand what they mean most of the time though.

Then again, if they do mean a real garden/lawn, they presumably would have someone who takes care of it already. (No one decides, oh let me make a garden and then just leave it alone to let it die.)

Comment

I think it is obvious...
                                I only choose licensed and insured contractors to do the work around my house if I cannot do it myself (which I held half of the licensing).

Comment

Working...
                                X