Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Reported][Merged Thread]New Adv sep event NOT working!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The event is for Regular Sepulcrum only, advanced Sepulcrum is excluded.

Comment

Originally posted by picklejuicy View Post
      The event is for Regular Sepulcrum only, advanced Sepulcrum is excluded.
      They just came out with an event just for adv sepelcrum and it is bugged. Only normal sepelcrum works.

Comment

That was the OLD event this event IS for adv only but adv doesn`t work although I just found out that normal sep seems to work on the adv sep event which is annoying after just using 500 adv and not having much normal sep after using 500 each day for the last few days

Comment

Same here (Hidden Grove 324) - used 100 advanced sep and no reward! First you make us use advanced for nothing giving the impression there will be no reward and then you launch an event and still give nothing
          Thank you very much R2
          Hexe

Comment

bug bug, imagine that. same problem here

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
              Hi I just used 500 Adv sep for the new event and it is saying I haven`t used ANY and I got NO rewards
              Seeing as I am on a Kabam server too it keeps saying they can`t find character when I try to submit a ticket, SO how do we submit tickets if we play on a kabam server now??
              I know customer support wasn`t great anyway but now they have made it so we can`t send any tickets??
              I want my rewards!!! I paid enough of MY REAL money to buy that sep I want my rewards for using it please!!
              Please sort this I bought most of my sep from secret merchants in Dimension thats 8000 Balens I just wasted.
              Right now there is a bug with the event and it has been reported, you can also send a support ticket if you like so they can verify your use of the advanced Sepulcrum and hopefully that will help them to get this resolved for you.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                Right now there is a bug with the event and it has been reported, you can also send a support ticket if you like so they can verify your use of the advanced Sepulcrum and hopefully that will help them to get this resolved for you.
                Oh, I will definitely be opening a ticket. However, I expect the usual reply including impossible prominently being used, as always.

EDIT:

HOW DO YOU SEND A TICKET??? This *** is getting more and more ridiculous everyday. First they steal my money, now this. This ** has to stop.
                Last edited by Scholesie; 08-23-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asasy View Post
                  just did 100 enchantment to my zues with adv sepu and don't get anything as a reward from both events
                  There are already many threads involving this issue. I know that it has been reported and is being looked into. If you are concerned with your rewards for the event, you can submit a support ticket and hopefully they can help you more then we on the forums can.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

happen to me too with sepulcrums i use 500 and didnt recive nothing now i want to see that they going to give to us

Comment

Oh, normal sepulcrum was triggering this? And I missed this? damn...
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Advance sept event

At 00.20 server time I enchanted 500 adv septs into my sylph and then went to claim my hot event. Although my br went up accordingly, I wasn't able to claim my hot events claim...

Please give this your urgent attention and adjust accordingly please.

I await your response

Comment

advanced sept event

I used 500 advanced septs too just after midnight server time and although my br went up the hot event didn't give me my claims either!!!

Comment

all the game is ****** up singe wartune was taken by another developer... they don't give a cupcake about us anymore..if they would make a mistake (like the one when everybody got soulmate title and lvl 8 mount) they would do an urgent MT and a quick rollback. But... since they lost nothing... screw the ppl that lost...R2 became lame
                            Last edited by Whakapono; 08-26-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

u laugh at us

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                              There are already many threads involving this issue. I know that it has been reported and is being looked into. If you are concerned with your rewards for the event, you can submit a support ticket and hopefully they can help you more then we on the forums can.
                              i did a ticket but after done they said thank u and more talk then u ticket number is # there was no number damn r u think u treat small kids damn they don't give number so we can't ask again about the damn ticket.
                              Last edited by Whakapono; 08-26-2015, 04:52 PM. Reason: fyi, there is no censorship code on the forum to bypass like in game.. just mods ;)

Comment

Originally posted by asasy View Post
                                i did a ticket but after done they said thank u and more talk then u ticket number is # there was no number damn r u think u treat small kids damn they don't give number so we can't ask again about the damn ticket.
                                If you did not receive a ticket number, your in game character name, platform and server number will be fine. If you would like us to get your number for you to respond, please post details here.
                                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X