This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could use some support bc i still have magic hammers

Is there anyway someone can help me bc i still have magic hammers and i was not on when the convert event was there

I still have 17 and i think its a waste if i have to sell em so plz help me

There have been exchanges in the past, and if you missed those there is only one remaining avenue for you to explore. I need you to send a support ticket. You can do so by going here. It can take between twenty-four and forty-eight hours to get a reply sometimes.. so please be patient. If you do not hear anything by then please reply and let us know with a ticket number so we can try to get it poked into for you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well its kinda hard to submit a ticket when i do not get any mail at all about the ticket or if u have recived it

Comment

I still have 15 hammers in my vault as well, I missed the 1 exchange event they had since they changed over to the other hammers.

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
          I still have 15 hammers in my vault as well, I missed the 1 exchange event they had since they changed over to the other hammers.
          As I told TheRealDidi, please submit a support ticket on this issue. However, the support system has now been changed so if you do not hear within twenty-four to forty-eight hours please let us know with your server, and character name so we can try to get the ticket poked into for you.

I apologize for the lack of a support ticket number, But if you can give me that information I can try to get it poked into for you.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Ive just got a mail from u and it says i need to wait for an event to exchange the Magic Hammer's kinda hard when an event like that haven't been there for months

Comment

At the very bottom of the email you received is a line that reads: This message was sent to [email address] in reference to Case #: [ticket number]. Can you grab the ticket number, please?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

What if you have the same problem in Kabam? it only allows tickets from R2 accounts...

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia7 View Post
                  What if you have the same problem in Kabam? it only allows tickets from R2 accounts...
                  Please see *this post*
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

the case nr is 409364

Comment

Would you be so kind as to check #409917, too? Same issue, more or less the same answer.

Comment

Multiple exchanges were offered and no more are planned. Apologies for the Mentor reply, but at this point you just need to sell them, we will not be exchanging through tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          At the very bottom of the email you received is a line that reads: This message was sent to [email address] in reference to Case #: [ticket number]. Can you grab the ticket number, please?
                          my Case # is 409364

Comment

I had 16 hammers and missed the last exchange. If you miss a day or 2 in this game you get the shaft. Why there isn't a exchange option on the voodoo window is beyond me. I had to sell mine. They need to stick with what works and stop changing things with no notice.

Comment

Working...
                            X