[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client relogin error, I can't relogin and keep get msg below picture
    To be able login, I have to clear cache. This always happens everytime I try refresh the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	relogin failed.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1717140

Server : S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Name : Binjai
    Class : Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
      when mouse disappears can you still use keyboard commands ?
      Yes, but sometimes you want to Click Cancel on Pet to go back to normal and it is hard without mouse pointer
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• il explain in full what happened when this bug occurred ,

i entered element forest hell pre lobby and invited someone from my own server ,
        we was 2 players and decided to match for cross server . at this point all was fine .
        after 4 minutes of not matching any team we decided to try later so we clicked cancel .
        now this is were the bug began
        when we tried to exit dungeon using the return button , a message appeared stating "not in battleground".
        and we was unable to exit the pre lobby area so decided to refresh .
        doing this and signing back into our same account it appeared to have worked and we was back in cloud city .
        15minutes passed and it pulled us into element forest hell dungeon with 2 players from another server (sorry cha9liba future guild)
        while in this dungeon i could see all 4 players my self my server player and 2 from other server ,
        in party chat i could see 2 from other server talking saying ready .
        they advanced forward to 1st monsters , and i was unable to enter the battle or speak into party chat to explain .
        so i decided to refresh to see if that worked
        but it took me into cloud city again , only this time i could still see the 2 players from other server speaking in party chat untill they gave up because my self and player from my server appeared to them to be afk .

thats one wierd arse bug , get it fixed thanks

Comment

• Kabam s26 we dont ave golden tree either Name: Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG 1.png
Views:	2
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1717145

AS U SEE FROM FIRST PIC WE SEE A NUMBER ON HOT EVENTS BUT AS YOU SEE THEIRS NO EVENT SAYING NEW SO WE TOO AVE 1 EVENT MISSING

Name:	BUG 2.png
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1717146Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG 3.png
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	1717147Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG 4.png
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	1717148

and r2 wants us to carry on playing on a bugged platform and spend our hard earnt cash to them

GET UR FINGERS OUT OF THE CUPCAKES AND FIX THE DAM GAME

And before u ask to clear cache change browser etc etc etc ive done all i can possible on my comp to view missing event and golden tree

so r2 it is your end not mine before you start spouting ave i tried this and that
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-19-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Don't know if it's been mentioned (i don't see it on 1st post) but kid arena has some bugs. Sometime the button to call support grey out even if support is still alive, other time the buff/debuff stick even after they change (i doubt i don't do 1 single crit in 15 min of kid arena right after the +30% but no crit debuff show up even with the +70% crit on).

Comment

• Theyll still yet to comment on the Sylph quest to collect 10 essence. The only thing i have read is, " have u skipped something?? " stupid for a mod to ask that when its the first quest u do for sylph. If u cannot complete that due to the items not dropping or being obtained, u cannot kill the sylph atoll boss. Due to said reason, We on my server cannot farm for an AQ. Earlier it was EVE. So we have to wait til reset for it to relocate to go and farm. this quest needs to get un bugged so we can move forward. When we reach 55 and cant socket resistances because we did not complete sylph quest 1, then what? Why are we being ignored on this topic? Do the mods only have power of word, or are they just the peons who are just as clueless as we are. If i were a mod and playing the game id be po'd, knowing im being a mod for a game that only cares about the money rather than the customer/player service and not getting the answers i am looking for. Should do as people have mentioned, Undo the patch, and rerun it for bugs on a test server. Then when its fixed add things in 1 at a time, rather than make it worse than the game already was with its current bugs.

And this is supposed to be the new generation of game makers. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
                and yet another bug : when running bounty targets the skills no longer are eligible in a timely manner and we are unable to choose them as to remain alive and eventually beat the level This happens on Kabam server 03 east
                Susanna , archer level 80 dragon bow master
                OK here is THE REAL problem with bounty targets: Its a cache issue since the cache (whether flash or browser, idk which) clears every time you refresh, the skills don't respond in a timely fashion after the 5th or 6th pick and you have to wait longer than 3 secs for skills to be available like 9 to 15 secs which is all the difference in winning and losing. BUT if u wait long enough for the cache to fill up then you are LAGGING too badly to do ANYTHING. So again you lose. So I guess you don't want anyone to get anywhere with the bounty targets.... NICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
                  OK here is THE REAL problem with bounty targets: Its a cache issue since the cache (whether flash or browser, idk which) clears every time you refresh, the skills don't respond in a timely fashion after the 5th or 6th pick and you have to wait longer than 3 secs for skills to be available like 9 to 15 secs which is all the difference in winning and losing. BUT if u wait long enough for the cache to fill up then you are LAGGING too badly to do ANYTHING. So again you lose. So I guess you don't want anyone to get anywhere with the bounty targets.... NICE
                  Slow-motion of skills to the point that you lose because you could not input the commands in time due to the excessive skill lag? Yep, sounds like my problem as well when doing arena, MPD, or even Spire. The screen shakes to a near-freezing halt when multiple skills are used. I never had this happen prior to the patch, hence why I said it's garbage. A person should not have to clear cache, refresh, or try different browsers every few minutes to just play the game. I am using an internet explorer based program (web browser) via MS Visual Studio since I didn't want to deal with all the add-on junk the browsers came with. I was able to play the game at lightning speed in this fashion (moving from place to place, inputing skills when the turn comes up). Now, I can't with this ****.

And here I am thinking that the lag in WB after so many merges was bad enough.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• still no solutions for cache problem?

Playing AB with cache problem:

Name:	cache bug.jpg
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	1717155

I would like to know which res i need to play tok

Name:	bug.jpg
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1717151

seems that game is working only with firefox now: other browsers will stuck in loading and loading, few minutes after login.
                    For who doesn't have this problem yet: DON'T CLEAR CACHE. If you delete it, it will never come back.
                    Fix please, this game needs cache pleaseee
                    Last edited by Lynn87; 09-19-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• heres a new one: Three bosses in EF NM????
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Same problem yesterday and today 2 of the 4 in nvnm lost full hp on simple mobs which we killed 1 hit and never took damage cost full 500k hp in every battle.
                        StrikerDan S148. cant do mpd anymore till this is fixed.

Comment

• Actually I found out the what's the problem here and its not really bugged at all.

First testing was Start button (while i solo EF NM)

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(Start).png
Size:	384.5 KB
ID:	1717162
                          Than u see there only one Boss like Medusa.

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(Start1).png
Size:	477.3 KB
ID:	1717163

After That I test my Second time was Matching Button (Matching w/ cross-server in EF NM)

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(MATCHING).png
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	1717164
                          than its show all other player in different server (Cross-server), you see all 3 different boss, but even so if u have full team in ur server and accident click Matching Button it still show 3 Boss so better click start so u know the different.

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(MATCHING 1).png
Size:	498.2 KB
ID:	1717165

so this isn't really a bug or anything. its just how this suppose to be look like since everybody can get random boss even if u doing in the same server w/ 1 boss, but after that time u cant found anybody to do EF NM or EF Normal/Hell Mode by click Matching u still get 3 Different Boss. unless u click the start button w/out clicking Matching than u wont get 3 boss but instead of one boss.
                          dont believe me, u can try ask ur friends test it out the different in Element Forest MPD (either the Start Button or Matching Button) and see for yourself how many boss it show up :P

Matching Button is to Bring all 3 Boss together (I know its insane) but each server even as Cross-Server have to bring all 3 Boss
                          Starting Button is to Bring random 1 Boss (so it's Normal to have 1 last boss) but in your own server/same server etc. if u get what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                          My server: 345
                          Chars: Mage
                          Kid: Archer
                          Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-22-2015, 04:03 AM.
                          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                          Character: Mage
                          Class: Knighthood
                          level: 80
                          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

• Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                            Just go do what i said. And dont forget to provide screenshot with timestamp.

And your pizza eating is not helping at all.
                            Sorry didn't see your demand as I went to bed. I don't do what people command. I will how ever prove to you I can get on and play the game with a rather funny ss of our spire encounter on 9-19-2015. Since it is now 9-20-2015.

Name:	Spire   9 - 19 - 2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	1717167

we thought it was rather fun I love pizza too

Comment

• You played for 3 years and your team cant beat 24 on afk? Wow, very lame. And died on 12th boss it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digs01
                                12 hours later to my former post no response.
                                There's been no response, because the answer is linked in the first post already.

Here is the updated thread on Sylph quest issue:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lph-quest-help
                                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X