X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbluess
    replied
    New Patch Cache did not saved

New Patch did not saving and load cache like previous patch...that was Increasing my Data consumption.from before i just need about 300Mb-400Mb.but now it increased to 1Gb ++ .see the attachment that was i monitoring when open Sylph properties see the data consumption.please fix it until it really fix....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Digs01
    replied
    Come on fix this Void Portal Error. And The Sylph Essence quest loot already. Cant clear mps for Dragon soul either. Total **! As the world is gonna say, We expect Extreme compensation and not the same Grabage compensation we have been getting for years. We are losing Mp attempts not being able to clear them. good way to receive an unwanted finger.

Leave a comment:

• hakunamatata333
    replied
    Having following issues
    - Lose full bar of hp (>300K) after EVERY fight in mpd, even after non-boss fights WITHOUT getting hit even once.
    - Game nor caching properly
    - Login reward not able to claim after day 2 rewards.. guess you have reset start day
    - Not able to synthesize gems level 5+.. Can only synth the gems already learned..

Character:Topper
    Server - S460 Hinai Plains

Leave a comment:

• Sus4256
    replied
    and yet another bug : when running bounty targets the skills no longer are eligible in a timely manner and we are unable to choose them as to remain alive and eventually beat the level This happens on Kabam server 03 east
    Susanna , archer level 80 dragon bow master

Leave a comment:

• R2124147477
    replied
    Oh and where do we find the formulas for higher gem synthesis?

Leave a comment:

• R2124147477
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by R2124147477 View Post
    Also while in a battle (WB,GB,PVP,Camp, every where) The mouse goes inactive and disappears when i hit target. Takes 4-5 sec to reappear. Makes me unable to do MPDs or any battle without AFK use.

Originally posted by R2124147477 View Post
    Really sux that I can not play at this time! Still no answer? Is this another bug that we will not get comped for?

I don't use keys to play! If that is what I had to use to play this game I would have NEVER started it.

Please find out and let me know when this will be fixed.

R2games
    S581
    Durack
    So OK!? The "Emergency Maintenance" DID NOT fix the disappearing mouse cursor.
    I still have not seen a reply to any of my posts.
    I understand there are a lot of bugs in this Patch(as usual) but this is really destroying my desire to play the game.

when will I get a reply?

Leave a comment:

• R231585278
    replied
    well, son, it's because I had run it on other servers this morning and there wasn't any problems...so hey, how bout you shaddup????

Leave a comment:

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    When i entered today in dragon invasion, today mean 10 minutes ago ive notice in world chat says i enterd in terraton layr ....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	337.7 KB
ID:	1717125

Leave a comment:

• xLostAngelxX
    replied
    I really have no idea how to program but it shouldn't be hard to fix that cache thing. From all the bugs that came with the patch 5.0 I find it the most annoying. Most people that play wartune might have unlimited data but there is still plenty of people with limited data (I am one of those) and if our cache is cleared every time we log out, the people with limited data will lose all the available data in 2 weeks or so. But guess the r2 team doesn't care much since people already posted it hundred of times and it hasn't been posted in the list of bugs to be fixed

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    ok, there is a serious issue with people getting taken unexpectedly into a MPD. I was doing dimensions, and i had stopped for a sec, i wasnt clicking or accepting anything. just sitting in my dim. and next thing u know im inside a MPD with 3 others. HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THIS NONSENSE HAPPEN? i mean seriously, that just wasted some of my energy to enter dims, and put me in an MPD i cant do anything in and there people in with me...well...2 of them are offline..the other...idk..this needs to be looked into.

and i dont even know what good posting a ss of it would do...looks like i just entered a MPD with others..cause it shows them online..even though they are not..

OH WAIT...i cant even post a ss if i wanted to...because flash player crashed again and im back in cloud city..cant take a ss now..

seriously..this is stupid..not even sure how
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 09-18-2015, 05:15 PM. Reason: cause the situation changed

Leave a comment:

• Elwray88
    replied
    Fix next couple things

- RES, dont see any changes, no matter how much u have resistance here still dying so easily in pvp ( example 18k elect res still dying easily with by hercule)
    - Mouse using in battle, that disappear somewhere and sometimes cant event write in chat ( yes cant write )
    - backround, jesus lag everywhere. what point even have special mounts or clothes even can use those ( clothes on with new mount = painless lag)
    - World boss, knight class just like mine toon, cant use agora shield no more. ( losing 1m per round, using double hit still cant,my mouse what I use disappear sometimes)
    +++ we have lvl0 wings and why we cant use those? So many ppl here want use those so what logic is this? need answer. ( and answer cant be this " only noobs can have those"

Leave a comment:

• Amaloha
    replied

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Size:	807.0 KB
ID:	1717120
    I have 2 days cant enter in Eudaemon arena.

Leave a comment:

• KostasPap
    replied
    add this also
    -1 attempt in eudeamon arena

Name:	arena.JPG
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1717118

Leave a comment:

• Namii1
    replied
    Please, for the love of the sweet baby jesus, fix the lag.

Leave a comment:

• Helldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
    While the resistances are showing It does not appear that the Resistances are being factored in to Any fight be it PVP or PVE ( BG/GB/Arena/ToK/MP/Purg )
    tell me about it. I am getting hit for massive amounts from players I could take hits from easily before patch. Straight level 9s in all 18 spots and level 7 will crystals x3 \. Taking 400k damage non delphic from weaker players

Leave a comment:

Working...
X