Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue on R2 306s

Comment

I have been having this problem as well. I reported it to support and when I got a return mail the mail would not open. I tried to forward it to another e mail It would not send.

Still having mouse issue and also getting disconnected every 10 minutes. This only happens on wartune all other pages on the net I have no problems.

I am...

R2games
      S581
      Durack

S589
      â—‰BullsEyeâ—‰

S582
      RedDragonChi

I am on Chrome and have checked updates for the Flash player.

Comment

I am on Kabam S3 and am having the same problem with the cursor disappearing at random times, then just re-appearing. I am NOT the only one of that server who has had the SAME problem!

Comment

kabam s26 has this prob also its a right pain as u cant click skills as no mouse

the mods know the prob they ave characters in servers and play they see the prob and i ask this avnt the mods sent tickets in about bugs also ????

Comment

S245 server same ... I thought that its my laptops or mouse problem, but as I can see many players have same problem ...

Comment

definitely NOT the only one. servers S2 and S7 cursor disappearing during battle. in all the patches done so far this has never been a problem. what happened? this is a very irritating problem.

Comment

Can we get a fix? What is going on with this issue? Please let us know.

Comment

S240 is also experiencing this problem. What video do you need when everyone's telling you that the mouse cursor is disappearing. In my case it disappears after activating a skill. After a brief amount of time it reappears... sometimes. Also, sometimes I cannot get into slyph, even though my cursor is present.

Comment

And a Big Hello to all..
                    same oh same here on s407,
                    vanishing mouse act. think the kitty icon is chomping on our mice ..
                    have a great day as always
                    Turbain
                    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Still an issue on US 80 East

Comment

Its also an issue on US West 13 Kabam server. Everyone there having the issue since patch 5.0.

Comment

Same issue on S300 by many people
                          You will curse the day you did not do..... All that the Phantom asked of you

POTO S300

Comment

Having this issue still on s598 west coast during mpds, spire, tok, solo dungeons, and even Guild Battles. Makes it hard to use your skills to fight. I use the keys also for my skills but when needing to type some thing I need my mouse for that and it wont be available for me or anyone else. Please let us know when a fix for this will be coming as it is rather important for communication for us. thanks

Comment

Same thing on R2 S551.. ever since the patch/merger. Game still lags in Arena, Guild Battle & Guild Beast. I know for a fact it ain't my comp.
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

so now after this mouse who still appear and diseappear,you tried to do somethnig coz now we have a dble click when we click only 1 time but of course still the mouse who diseappear so... try to syncro both to let diseappear the mouse when it's the second click of the mouse and all will be perfect,hééé it's a joke dont do that plz

Comment

Working...
                                X