No announcement yet.

[Merged Thread] Browser Check-in Rewards bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here can't Claim the Rewards. No matter how many time I try Like last year. (I try use it on IE Browser & Google Chrome, Especially I go back use my Mini-client or R2Client. Still didnt work)
    1. Login to the game
    2. Click the Hot Event "Check for Details" (Opening another Tab - http://www.r2games.com/act/wartuneSign2/)
    3. Than close the window of the game (Server: 345 Crystal Plains (East Coast Server))
    4. Than click "Check-In" (http://www.r2games.com/act/wartuneSign2/)
    5. Than Login back into the game. (Server: 345 Crystal Plains (East Coast Server))

(that work last time, but now for this even I go back to it again still didn't work. Even if other say Login Devotion doesn't count, but still I have 200 Devotion still didn't work to claim it)
    (Even try another way same way as it is [1 to 3] & [5 to 4 flip the other way around] than login back in than Click "Check-In" but still didn't work either way, so I give up. Please Fix this)

Server: 345 Crystal Plains (East Coast Server)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	2
Size:	787.0 KB
ID:	1728533Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot.png
Views:	2
Size:	517.1 KB
ID:	1728534
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-17-2017, 01:25 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
      So, has there yet to be a browser based event that wasn't screwed up for the first day? By the time they figure it out, the game will already be done.
      Indeed!! Sadly, seems to be a theme with R2 devs these days... pfffffft

Comment

Most of the time I log out of the game so the system can correctly tally the devotion to be registered onto said event to be claimed.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You have to log out of the game and log back in. If you're on the game at the same time of the event page, it will not tally correctly.
          Last edited by Meikura001; 01-17-2017, 01:16 PM. Reason: Oopsies! Ha Ha [Thought you were talking about the In-Game Devotion Rewards]
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Same Thing in the other Forum & where I post my as well screenshot cant claim http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Daily-Check-in
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Same Thing in the other Forum & where I post my as well screenshot cant claim http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Daily-Check-in

Comment

Can't have - devo at 125/150.... log and re-log and re-log ...

Always same thing... devo events not working :P

Luke66 - S125 - Landbarrow.

Comment

Comment

haha, just hope that this doesn't need a Dev because they are all on holidays because its Chinese New Years this week

Comment

cant claim reward and many of my guild members Pirates S259 King's Forest. the event doesnt work 45 or higher amount devo...
                      they all did what was asked and got NOTHNG. fix it please and send the rewards as compenstion to all other players around the world... cos we arent the only ones
                      who got nothing. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_73.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	1728535Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_74.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1728536

Comment

same here event not working

Comment

same here S361 hot more 100 devo but nothing do somthing R2

Comment

The issue has been reported. Seems it works for some and not for others. We will give updates as soon as there are any.
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

S63 KABAM toon name miraclebaby ....I have 65 devotion and the new check in hot event is not working and i tried this in every browser i know even deleted cookies and what not and still doesn't work ... its not just me some of the others are complaining about it too in my sever...can you please fix this we do not want to miss out.. thank you
                              Last edited by R2315687376; 01-17-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Still not working. Server S306 with 175 devotion.

Comment

Working...
                                X