• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged Thread] Browser Check-in Rewards bugged

MOD EDIT:
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Support has come back with a solution:
    "Daily check-in attempts count from 00:00 - 23:59 EST on R2Games servers, and 00:00 - 23:59 GMT + 8 on Kabam servers. That's 11:00 - 10:59 EST for those on kabam looking at the forum clock for time.

Please try doing check-in during these times, and let us know if you are still having issues. I would recommend giving a leeway of 30~60min after start and before end to allow time for syncing issues, but 'should be' fine between the given times.

Good luck
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    For players who don't have the event in their hot events, please click the link inside this thread:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Check-in-Event

If you have your devotion, stay logged into your game, refresh the event page. Be sure not to have multiple accounts open in the browser otherwise the syncing will not happen.

That is the temporary solution. They are currently looking to fix it for you.
    If this does not help you, please leave character name and server to be forwarded. Thank you

~ Whakapono

I have more than 45 devotion but I can't get any rewards - remembering the same problem as the first daily log in event in browser. I dunno if anybody else have the same problem as mine. SS will be provided later.

Akia, R2Games s90 Ulentor Palace
    Last edited by Whakapono; 01-21-2017, 10:07 PM. Reason: Added update to Mod Edit
    WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

kabam s26 event broken already day 1

ave this devotion

Click image for larger version

Name:	dev.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1728508

click to go to events page to collect day 1

Name:	Noname.png
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1728507

and before a mod advises me to try another browser or clear cache needs their heads testing cuz its clearly not my end

so before they asks to keep them happy i changed browsers 4 times cleared cache numerous times and guess what r2 still same lmao
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-17-2017, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Guys, I thank you for reporting this... rest assured we've already got this issue reported and it has been confirmed. Hang tight while it gets looked into and thank you for being patient. As soon as we hear something on this we'll do our best to update you on things.. so please know you did a great job catching this early and we hope for an update soon.

Magi Edit: GOOD NEWS! Your event is up and working, so please go give it a try.. if you are still having issues please let us know!
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 01-17-2017, 03:36 AM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes its fixed now ty magik

just tried it

Comment

the event doesnt count this as part of the event

Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1728511

so u actualy need 95 devotion to actualy claim the rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            Guys, I thank you for reporting this... rest assured we've already got this issue reported and it has been confirmed. Hang tight while it gets looked into and thank you for being patient. As soon as we hear something on this we'll do our best to update you on things.. so please know you did a great job catching this early and we hope for an update soon.
            Thank you for the fast response, here are my screenshots - both in-game and browser problem. We will wait for it to be fixed.

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	670.2 KB
ID:	1728509Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	1728510
            WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Originally posted by SetsunaMarie View Post
              Thank you for the fast response, here is my screenshots - both in-game and browser problem. We will wait for it to be fixed.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]171116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]171117[/ATTACH]
              this event doesnt count the vip devotion u get wen u enter game u need 95 devotion or 100 to claim dear gamer

Comment

45 Devo, relogged, yadda yadda. Doesn't work on S340.

Comment

the event doesnt count this as part of the event

Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1728511

so u actualy need 95 devotion to actualy claim the rewards

Comment

I have a problem with this Hot Event

Name:	***.jpg
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	1728512
                    I reach 50 devotion in-game but at this site says me You need 45 devotion to collect rewards ......

Comment

I have the same issue. Server: 690 Ebonheart, Char: SirLagALot

Name:	45dev.jpg
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1728513Click image for larger version

Name:	90dev.jpg
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	1728514

Comment

Glad that not just our server, S180 (and all other merged server, such as S177) that got this bug. Please fix this soon.

Comment

Daily Check in

Hello,

I have 170 devotion and refreshed. I am unable to collect on the daily devotion hot event. I have tried different browsers and also tried mini client. Mini client tells me to access the page in hot event panel when I have. The browers tell me I do not have the devotion to collect the reward.

Comment

stupid question time... have any of your reloaded your browser or client after getting those devo. you need to reload in before can collect
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

What you mean open 1 window with collectin rewards and than refresh my game ??
                              Or refresh game and than opening event window ??

Comment

Working...
                              X