[Merged Thread] Browser Check-in Rewards bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S380 - Silver Plains
    Daily Check-in: VIP Cards and whatever still bugged. I have 100 devotion and it's telling me that I can't get the reward. On top of that, it is off by a day. Still can't get the award. The first day, thought it was the second day, the second day is greyed out and the third day doesn't let you do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
      Glad it works for you, still doesn't work for allot of us.
      My guild master checked the check in rewards browser rewards again, and she saw that it was working in the cluster server I am in. When I check it myself, it is finally functioning.

This issue have been troublesome for all of us - even I was surprised that there are still others who can't redeem rewards until now. I hope that it will be fixed to all servers affected - hopefully.
      WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

• Day 3 still can't get reward

Click image for larger version

Name:	day 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	419.0 KB
ID:	1728571

Bluehawk Kabam s35 us west
        Bluehawk

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1728572Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).jpg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1728573

Still can`t claim rewards

Tinsel Kabam S72 US West

Comment

• I came across something that I might want to share. I know I had placed a few videos about how I managed to get them. Well, tonight I wanted to grab the rewards for that one and it gave me that 45 devotion message. Getting ready to give up on such UNTIL I saw something else that might be a problem with everyone to this date: I saw the other two days that I checked in for didn't have a check box in them. So I went back to the R2 site, logged off, closed the browser, re-opened the browser, go into the R2 site, log back in, and went into the promo site where I got the rewards (and my two previous days checked in).

Now, you won't be able to tell because you haven't gotten your rewards, but don't quote me on this little trick until you try it (as it was a 1 in a million happening for me tonight) and see if it works for you as well (might have to do it for next day as the server reset just happened so your devote won't be there now).

My analysis is that this page didn't sync up your login details correctly hence why it wasn't able to grab your devotion to give you the reward. My suggestion to R2 and the devs: put in the login button with character and server selection like on other events so people can get their rewards (and people can see they are logged in to retrieve) OR make it in Hot Events like any other daily event so people can just grab them from within.

That is all. I can rest easy now.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• S130-Dragonmar...still not working...But..instead of getting the window with "Your in-game devotion needs to reach 45" I get "need to click on the Hot Events button"...LOL..we just had MT...and we don't have that button in Hot events...sooooo...still no rewards((

Kind regards,
              Paintlady
              When I'm smiling...I'm thinking of something evil... When I'm laughing...you better start running)

Comment

• well even my ALT still didn't get the Rewards to claim even it have EXACT AMOUNT 45 DEVOTION. Still didn't check in
                Especially my ALT is non-VIP so getting Devotion while login it show 0. Until I start running run's to get 45 Devotion to be EXACTLY AMOUNT. Still didn't work to claim.
                1. Login to Game
                2. Get Devotion
                3. Click the Hot Event for Details to open to Check In Site
                4. Refresh the Game
                5. Click the Check In
                6. Check the Mail

But all did that still didn't Check In & didn't received the Rewards (IT'S BUGGED)
                All my friends in the server still couldn't get the rewards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE 2220.png
Views:	2
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1728579Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE 222.png
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1728580Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE  2222.png
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	1728581Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE  2223.png
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	1728582
                Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-19-2017, 06:21 AM.
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

• R2 Games s410 Have 105 devotion tried all suggestions. Unable to collect rewards.

Comment

• is on S30 we stil dont has whis event but alot of olde serb has it so we just screw agin by r2

Comment

• I keep trying different things here and still cannot log on this page..........
                      and why doesn't our server have a link on the hot events page?

10 hours later it says to access through Hot Events page. It would be nice if we had a way to do this. This server didn't know about this event until someone told us to go to forums and look it up. Nothing on hot events.
                      Last edited by Elitank; 01-19-2017, 06:40 PM. Reason: added more info

Comment

• 3rd day now and still not working. Are the devs on holiday or what?

Comment

• Works for me ! Thanks R2

Luke66 - S125 Landbarrow.

Comment

• Got a response from my ticket I sent in about this and they said it is fixed. But still not working for me.

Comment

• its working for me but still 1º day is was lost, it shows has colected but i dint collected and didnt receive the items.

Edpidemia S683

Comment

• Well it finally worked for me today. Not sure if it was something I did or it's fixed for everyone now. Here is what I did when it worked and I tried this the past 2 days with no success. Close the game, log out of r2 forum, log back in forum, loaded game through same browser and clicked on claim while game was loading and it worked.
                                Last edited by R262181389; 01-19-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X