No announcement yet.

[Merged Thread] Browser Check-in Rewards bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still broken! Still not listed in Hot Events! Still no answer to my ticket (why I even submit them no one ever answers them)

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Well it finally worked for me today. Not sure if it was something I did or it's fixed for everyone now. Here is what I did when it worked and I tried this the past 2 days with no success. Close the game, log out of r2 forum, log back in forum, loaded game through same browser and clicked on claim while game was loading and it worked.
      Yeah I kind of had that problem with one of my test accounts where the previous days were shown as unchecked (big telltale problem). I went back to the R2 main site, logged out, closed out the browser, then reopened the browser, logged back into the R2 main site, went to the promo site and was able to see the previous days rewards checked off and was able to get my third day rewards. So it's an issue with the login synchronization in the same way that we had with forum and R2 site when they changed the login schema to javascript from html.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• On S645 it seems to be working now. I hope they make up for the lost days.

Comment

• S477 and all merged server in it still broken , if not works tomorrow we not even can make the 20 log in off it

Comment

• new bug found in daily check in rewards

see pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	lmao.png
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1728595 according to this we should get the helm

but instead it gives this Click image for larger version

Name:	lmao1.png
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1728596 the weapon

wonder if the weapon reward gives helm ave to wait till next saturday lmao rewards
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-20-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Still can't claim S496

Name:	sss.png
Size:	333.2 KB
ID:	1728597

Comment

• This is the 4 th day and i can not claim my check in reward
                R2Games server 490 szeparanyos

Name:	Screen Shot 01-20-17 at 05.17 PM.JPG
Size:	329.5 KB
ID:	1728598Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 01-20-17 at 06.28 PM.JPG
Size:	406.9 KB
ID:	1728599

Comment

• Originally posted by R280734113 View Post
                  This is the 4 th day and i can not claim my check in reward
                  R2Games server 490 szeparanyos
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]171256[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]171257[/ATTACH]
                  Same account for both forum and game used (looked at the tabs to see you have game, forum, and promo on same browser)?

Comment

• This may not work for everyone but load the game up in the same browser as the event page. But this is what did the trick for me, I clicked on claim right after the game began to load and it worked. I use chrome btw.

Tomorrow, going to let the game fully load in browser before I try to claim and see what happens.

When using mini client, I was not able to claim it no matter what I did.

Comment

• When using mini client, I was not able to claim it no matter what I did.
                      Mini client uses Internet Explorer (as well as Edge) browser. If you use the Chrome browser along with mini client, chances are your login information isn't synchronized and you're not logged in (or into the right account) fully. They are two different animals, so it's always best to either use the same browser or making sure you're logged onto the right account from the main site (just for a check up) in order to get your rewards. Good luck in your method.

Comment

• I still can not claim any rewards from this event.

Comment

• Same as when I posted the other day..
                          Does not work on any browser , and following each suggestion that was given .
                          Oh well ,
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Same account for both forum and game used (looked at the tabs to see you have game, forum, and promo on same browser)?
                            Have multiple things probe noting worked for my have use opera and edge firefox and and .............noting already i need 45 devo

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                              Same as when I posted the other day..
                              Does not work on any browser , and following each suggestion that was given .
                              Oh well ,
                              ave u tried lunascape browser this event works for me on this browser

Comment

• Today login should Give the first piece of the costume the Helmet (ACCSSEORY) but the mail only gives the WEAPON?
                                Another bug? The Next saturday se are going to receive the Helmet or we just Lost that entire costume?
                                Please answer Mod and please report this ssue.
                                Can't believe you have the same bugs again and again...
                                Last edited by franciszedge; 01-21-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X