Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** fix your ****** event

Comment

• well been able to claim 2 days in a row now, but the days before isnt counted so 5 day check-in reward that should have been today isnt possible to collect

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        new bug found in daily check in rewards

see pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]171253[/ATTACH] according to this we should get the helm

but instead it gives this [ATTACH=CONFIG]171254[/ATTACH] the weapon

wonder if the weapon reward gives helm ave to wait till next saturday lmao rewards
        has this been reported yet event says we suppose to ave helm but in mail it gives weapon any mod clarify this as a bug or mistake as we get helm wen we suppose to get weapon lol

Comment

• Day 5 still can't claim rewards S496
          Click image for larger version

Name:	sss.png
Views:	1
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	1728608

Comment

• Originally posted by StarglowOne View Post
            well been able to claim 2 days in a row now, but the days before isnt counted so 5 day check-in reward that should have been today isnt possible to collect
            You have to claim 3 more days (check marked) to get the 5 day reward.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Helmet/Weapon is forwarded

Originally posted by tunafan View Post
              Still broken! Still not listed in Hot Events!
              Sorry just saw this, have since forewarded
              So far I have s130, s351 and s375 missing the Check in event from Hot Events panel

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
              well even my ALT still didn't get the Rewards to claim even it have EXACT AMOUNT 45 DEVOTION. Still didn't check in
              Especially my ALT is non-VIP so getting Devotion while login it show 0. Until I start running run's to get 45 Devotion to be EXACTLY AMOUNT. Still didn't work to claim.
              1. Login to Game
              2. Get Devotion
              3. Click the Hot Event for Details to open to Check In Site
              4. Refresh the Game
              5. Click the Check In
              6. Check the Mail

But all did that still didn't Check In & didn't received the Rewards (IT'S BUGGED)
              All my friends in the server still couldn't get the rewards.
              Try:
              * Login to Game
              * Get Devotion
              * Click the Hot Event for Details to open to Check In Site
              * If not claimable, close event, and log out of R2Games
              * Relog

* Refresh the Game
              * Re-open event from in game Hot Events panel

* Click the Check In
              * Check the Mail
              Last edited by Whakapono; 01-21-2017, 02:51 PM. Reason: Added reply to others
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                You have to claim 3 more days (check marked) to get the 5 day reward.
                Thats what i mean, and if the lousy event had worked from start it would have been the 5th day today

Comment

• Yep, I still say it should have been only the following when it comes to said event:
                  1. Having the login button so people can log in and select server/character.
                  2. Simple login (no devotion, no monkey business) just to collect rewards based on #1.
                  Whoever made this obviously didn't learn from last time's mistakes (and there were issues in the past about such).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Well i am having the same problem.
                    I have relogged like 2-3 times ( yes i also tried via website , and i made sure i was logged ingame ) and still can't collect the rewards, i have 55 devo at the moment.

IF they ever fix this, they should give us all the rewards that we have lost the chance to receive , as a compensation.
                    Regards.
                    Silentx3Step- R2Games S477
                    Last edited by Silentx3Step; 01-21-2017, 05:30 PM.
                    Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

• For players who don't have the event in their hot events, please click the link inside this thread:
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Check-in-Event

If you have your devotion, stay logged into your game, refresh the event page. Be sure not to have multiple accounts open in the browser otherwise the syncing will not happen.

That is the temporary solution. They are currently looking to fix it for you.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• if you live in Australia/Perth it's on time for you but if u live in the usa. +8h ahead of east coast and +11h of west coast

Comment

• Still not able to claim from this event. Tried every thing suggested with 300 devo at that. Have 155 atm so tried and it was still a no go..
                          S(407) Ivory Palace
                          R2
                          Turbain
                          on all browsers have tried all suggestions
                          tried on , lap top, pc and even on note pad << just for kicks.
                          Think I ll just stop trying now. Since its just frustrating atm.
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• still not works and day 6 , no way to make 20 check in also anymore , server 477 and the 6+ other merged with us, nothing we try works

Comment

• the arent gonna fiks it, its just a fraud

Comment

• Today is the 22nd, I got 45 devotion but only the check in button for the 23rd is available.

Comment

Working...
                                X