Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Support has come back with a solution:
    "Daily check-in attempts count from 00:00 - 23:59 EST on R2Games servers, and 00:00 - 23:59 GMT + 8 on Kabam servers. That's 11:00 - 10:59 EST for those on kabam looking at the forum clock for time.

Please try doing check-in during these times, and let us know if you are still having issues. I would recommend giving a leeway of 30~60min after start and before end to allow time for syncing issues, but 'should be' fine between the given times.

Good luck
    That so called solution from support is a joke. I tried all day yesterday claiming that event, and never had any luck and same thing so far on todays check-in.

Comment

• Couldn't collect from yesterday, either today :S

Comment

• still can't claim rewards s496 140 devotion
        Last edited by snosey; 01-18-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• In exalted city [S487] whit 135 of devotion, no rewards.

Comment

• Today i manage to collect the yesterday check-in so that means we are 1 day late, i hope they manage to keep event open at least 1 day more for us to collect all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Daily Check3.png
Views:	1
Size:	279.7 KB
ID:	1728551

Epidemia S683

Comment

• So now it's day 3, and it still does not work. How many damn screenshots and tickets does R2 need before they realize they need to fix this broken **?

Comment

• Damm guys, fix that none in Kabam 19 and 37 can't take this, please stop kidding from player your silly solution move your *** and fix that.

Comment

• Today i manage to collect the yesterday check-in so that means we are 1 day late, i hope they manage to keep event open at least 1 day more for us to collect all.

Name:	Daily Check3.png
Size:	279.7 KB
ID:	1728551

Epidemia S683

Comment

• Still not able to collect on s448. 2nd day I have not been able to collect

Comment

• Damm guys, fix that none in Kabam 19 and 37 can't take this, please stop kidding from player your silly solution move your *** and fix that.

Comment

• Still not able to collect on s448. 2nd day I have not been able to collect

Comment

• Still no luck with Daily check-in

Name:	hot event daily.png
Size:	469.5 KB
ID:	1728553

Bluehawk Kabam s35 us west
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by R258116145; 01-18-2017, 10:59 AM.
                          Bluehawk

Comment

"Daily check-in attempts count from 00:00 - 23:59 EST on R2Games servers, and 00:00 - 23:59 GMT + 8 on Kabam servers. That's 11:00 - 10:59 EST for those on kabam looking at the forum clock for time.

Please try doing check-in during these times, and let us know if you are still having issues. I would recommend giving a leeway of 30~60min after start and before end to allow time for syncing issues, but 'should be' fine between the given times.

Good luck
                            Cannot collect for the 2nd day running. In fact the Event still not showing on the Hot Events Panel. The Devs/Support should recognize this bug and get about rectifying it instead of suggesting STUPID things as a "Solution"

Server : R2 S420 (East Coast) [part of s92 cluster]

Comment

• Kabam S8/S12/S66/S73 still unable to collect anything.
                              FireAndIce
                              Mage +112m
                              Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                              Ancients guild
                              Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Good luck
                                Tell them to just fix the damn thing. I don't know why there is even a devotion thing if there are going to be issues. It should just only be a "login, server/character select" kind of thing, or put it into Hot Events so people can just be in one place to grab their rewards. In the last 24 hours, I, along with other folks on forum and both R2Games and Kabam servers, had tried to help others with steps as well as videos/screen shots; some methods worked for some, others didn't work no matter how hard they tried. My fone has been blowing up with comments from YouTube; my PM box has been piling up with folks asking further help; threads have many concerned replies that I, and others, had focused our attention on.

No, we are not here to do any job from any of you (developer or provider alike); we are players who wanted things to work THE WAY THEY SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING IN THE FIRST PLACE. You pass this message to them to get their rear ends in gear and quit snowjobbing us; test their own product, show us proof that it works, and probably give folks a step by step guide on how to make it happen. I can't speak for everyone else, but all possible avenues from this person (myself) has been exhausted as I don't know any other way other than what I know that I felt like sharing to everyone else.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X