No announcement yet.

Eudamon domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you provide me a screenshot of today, account name, server name, server number, time, have you tried using a different browser etc, is the whole server still having issues, are you able to collect any rewards? Was there any compensation recently for this issue? As much information that I can get would be appreciated.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

As u can see time for wager is counting down but when it comes to 0 cant do anything,no fight nothing and its not just me whole my server. And yes we try all browsers mini clients its been same for5 days so far, and NO we didn't get ANY compensation or explanation for this issue, and still cant register for hero trial also as we couldn't do it aswell last time...

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
        Can you provide me a screenshot of today, account name, server name, server number, time, have you tried using a different browser etc, is the whole server still having issues, are you able to collect any rewards? Was there any compensation recently for this issue? As much information that I can get would be appreciated.
        screenshot??? in 2nd page this topic you has a video!!!
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          Saterday NO ED
          Sunday NO ED
          Monay NO ED
          Tuesday NO ED
          Wednesday couldnt register tuesday so NO ED

sceenshots and video are provided in this stream.
          Ticket:Case #: 661121.

if dev's like they can get the log in for one of my household accounts so they can see themself.
          *edited... dont know when is HT because never play that.. rather wacht paint dry ;-)

To answer the questions:
          Account Name: Nox03
          Server S175 and cluster (S16 cluster)
          All the time since saterday
          All browsers, and client
          Cleared/flushed cache, reinstall flash, recharged and spend balens.
          No rewards but gold is deducted (if u wagered)
          No compensation was given yet
          no compensation was given before
          All ppl on the cluster have the issue!

Screenshot is pretty useless if u entered on Friday, since then i have the same ppl in the match screen ...

Last edited by Nox03; 12-06-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

If u need more proof about ED here are video from today. Before start,when it started and after 15 min

Comment

Start

Comment

After 15 min

Comment

not sure why need post more ss n videos of same problem for days , it be same video as posted in earlier days , it be same ss posted as in earlier days , serv 51 here

Comment

Thank you all for the videos and screenshots. I forwarded on Nox ticket and this thread to the higher ups, hopefully they will look into it. Sorry this is dragging on. It is appreciated for the items we requested.
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Pointless **** 7 days now and ED still not working thought they could try fix this c r a p during maint but prob they don't know what is wrong again and now they added new c r a p instead BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

i have been stuck on eudaemon domain for days now, adversaries are always the same and register its not working at all, only thing that works its wager, that is refreshing everyday even tough no event happened. i have been trying to clear cache and even used other browsers with no succes what-so-ever.

character: Laurentiu?
                        S51 serpent nest
                        Last edited by zwzw4all; 12-07-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I see ED is fixed I think will see tonight,but what about compensation for all those days we couldn't do it and spend gold on wager and our time. Oh and yes HT ain working aswell still...

Comment

Originally posted by apatsi69 View Post
                            I see ED is fixed I think will see tonight,but what about compensation for all those days we couldn't do it and spend gold on wager and our time. Oh and yes HT ain working aswell still...
                            according to R2Mentor we should have refreshed the game until it worked...
                            pretty good answer for everything in here...

Comment

Soooooo now what u fixed all and silent after, no compensation for ED and HT no nothing not single word about it, guess ppl are right when say u don't care about players just if we get something free for your mistaces u fix it in a sec....Lameeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                              X