X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that is my problem. im using 7 64 bit

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
      Good to know it isn't compatible with Windows 7 64-bit. I got that operation system, so I can forget about installing.
      I have windows 7 64 bit and it works like a charm. So, it does work. Even with 7 64bit. Please follow the instructions in post 1 and try again.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

miniclient blackscreen cant use it. same with browser cant log in.
        WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Browsers would only show white screen. Mini client only shows black screen

Comment

Blank mini client

Any solution of this error ?
            Attached Files

Server : S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Name : Binjai
            Class : Knight

Comment

Originally posted by JetLong View Post
              Any solution of this error ?
              Please try what's mentioned in post 1.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I had a problem where one day I started up the client and my Anti-Virus programs, several of them, said the Mini Client was a virus, after using a client for 1 or 2 weeks after it came out, and the Anti-Virus programs deleted the Mini Client, so I'm not using it anymore since I think it might pose a threat and I might lose my account.

Comment

I had no problem using the client, problem was that one day it posed a threat to my computer, Level 4 threat and it was automatically deleted. Anyone else have that same situation?

Comment

my Norton security keeps telling me the mini client is a security risk why? what can I do?

Comment

Error http://prntscr.com/4jm7ob windows 7 google chrome... Any help? tried countless times, everything up to date. flash, ect... it was working for a few hours. then kept breaking shortcut.

Comment

Apparently your system can't find it, delete the current client that you have then download it and use it from the desktop not from "My documents" or where ever you are keeping it.

Comment

Apparently, this client sucks really bad. I have used it for a month and it is much slower than the game on Chrome or Firefox and it freezes up more often
                          than the browsers, just deleted it and never using it again. Good Luck.

Comment

there is a problem when i am using the mini client and solo campaign blitzing, when i go to do things i normally do while blitzing (fishing,recyling eqipment drops,astrals or look at leader boards) the blitz goes away along with the stamina it took away, someone needs to fix this cause it has happen many times already on my server. and i cannot produce a screen shot to show u because it wouldnt show u any error message.

Comment

i have this problem:start something long,a spire for example.first one two round is good,but after that the lag come and its HEAVY.one sek in game for me is 5 sek,i.e. i stop play,become observer.
                              if relevant,i use win 7 32bit.my pc is whit 2 RAM

Comment

Working to bad to be consider the Miniclient that once was....

Comment

Working...
                                X