Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    80 BG sounds like hella fun... not....

Will make the gap between regular players and whales even bigger. Along with higher medailons BGs will be crowded with monsters going after everyone. Without VIP 9 normal players will be having amazing time.

If the last medailon is 360k honor thats 120k on top of LD. Thats 40 days with full honor gains so yeah nice times incomming...
    The new BG is a Capture the Flag type play style. And the rewards for the win are worth high lvl BR's trying to win rather then spam attack players.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
      The new BG is a Capture the Flag type play style. And the rewards for the win are worth high lvl BR's trying to win rather then spam attack players.
      And in case they do do we loose honor?

Comment

And in case they do do we loose honor?
        I'll ask once my chinese friend gets back on :P.

Comment

I'll ask once my chinese friend gets back on :P.
          Would be nice. But in case you dont loose honor i believe u cant gain honor either... that means you have to participate in both normal BGs and 80's BG's?

Comment

Would be nice. But in case you dont loose honor i believe u cant gain honor either... that means you have to participate in both normal BGs and 80's BG's?

I'll ask and try and post the info for tomorrow.

Comment

This game turned into a sylph war, they forgot about players now its all about improving your sylph. New sylphs every 2 months, thats just so lame
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

So its 100% sure that the two new titles that come will be just for lvl 80 players?
                I still hear rumours but nobody confirmed for sure this info
                btw Jacko keep it up with your blog... awsome job you do

Comment

It is getting a little tiresome, I see all these "old" Chinese Version Patches and compare it with our current Wartune.

And am like... This is the game i wish we had... not our current game... (they have so much more I just want in NOW :P)

Waiting is driving me nutting :P.
                  In the server I used to be played on, we did LL NM at the end of June. Till today, my ex-team is still running LL NM. So that's a whooping 8 months running the same MPD!
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    If you wanna know, I still wonder when " evolve " will come for sylph part. Thats one of the " few " things I really want atm.
                    With 80 set can wait atm seeing I'm not 80 yet :P.
                    Plus, I think the mount refining its part of the wartune 2 ( evolution ) which includes marriage, tiamat's invasion, new bg, cross gb, and so on...( my hands are saying to stop typing, I'd say the whole updates lol ).
                    There have been posts about the patch update notes in ******' blog before. sylph evolution is in version 2.4. We're still on 2.1 and there's 2.15, 2.2 and 2.3 in between which are split up into 3 or 4 parts each as well. Those info has been around for months already so since u have time to look around in here, you can go google it and find it in their blog =P
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      There have been posts about the patch update notes in ******' blog before. sylph evolution is in version 2.4. We're still on 2.1 and there's 2.15, 2.2 and 2.3 in between which are split up into 3 or 4 parts each as well. Those info has been around for months already so since u have time to look around in here, you can go google it and find it in their blog =P
                      I've read it, but It was when he posted it, so didn't look carefully, thought its with or before evolution, not after ( seeing hades comes, no more reason to keep post-poning the evolve ).
                      And yea, at how we move with updates...we barely finished 2.1, if they'll start with 2.15/2.2/2.3....think I'll get bored sooner than I thought.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

they anounced a big patch containing all those in one, if it will be in 1 part of 10 cant know, but all should be within next 2-3 months anyway

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          In the server I used to be played on, we did LL NM at the end of June. Till today, my ex-team is still running LL NM. So that's a whooping 8 months running the same MPD!
                          Could always switch to... Samsara NM! lol, that's what my team did, not much difference apart from some new bosses to smackdown.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            I know, its weird to finish it then keep it and do the same mp and not knowing what to do with loids or leg stones ( I still have them, don't know if I should tell them or not...still thinking ).
                            Maybe make a 2nd set of 70 gear, don't enchant or refine it, then use that one to make 80 set. That way you have your original 70 set to keep, or sell for gold to enchant 80 set

Comment

3. There are up to 5 upgrades that you can make on Each Mount.
                              False info.

+10 = 1 star
                              +20 = 2 stars
                              +30 = 3 stars
                              +40 = 4 stars
                              +50 = 5 stars

You can't train temporary mounts like vip mount and Therrion-Sand Rider, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                False info.

+10 = 1 star
                                +20 = 2 stars
                                +30 = 3 stars
                                +40 = 4 stars
                                +50 = 5 stars

You can't train temporary mounts like vip mount and Therrion-Sand Rider, etc.
                                its 10+ per star Please see the picture where it shows the dragon being upgraded on 5th star and only adds 10+ stats.

I said that the timer mounts can not be upgraded as well. (first part)

BTW GUYS just got word on the BR requirements for the HoF and i updated post.

Comment

Working...
                                X