No announcement yet.

Mount Refining & Hall of Fame Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rewards are from Chinese server. I don't think he said that those are the BR Requirements for USA ( English wartune ).
    Plus I very much doubt about those br's being for us, and same for the prizes ( would be too good ).
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i actually think those r for US servers cause most the top players in china r around 550k br i doubt they would make 150k be the highest reward possible. idk maybe r2 wanted to make something up after that hitler video
      IGN- Sylph
      Proficient City s165
      Lvl 80
      light casher
      123k br
      28k br purple 1 star gaia
      crit/block build
      guild:Majapahit
      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Maybe, then more than 70% of players will get the 120k reward ( the 150k one too, but not that many...even a 130k/140k br can't make 10k more br that easy if they have 70 leg, level 6/7gems, astro's level 7/8. ).
        I am still curious when it will be.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
          i actually think those r for US servers cause most the top players in china r around 550k br i doubt they would make 150k be the highest reward possible. idk maybe r2 wanted to make something up after that hitler video
          Agreed. I don't see how those BR can be for the CN servers. 150k BR on the CN server is like 50k BR on the US server.

Comment

I want the apollo wings and the mount, gimmeh gimmeh gimmeh :P
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

great...all I have to do is sit and wait =P since I already exceed 150k XD
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                great...all I have to do is sit and wait =P since I already exceed 150k XD
                Don't make me hate you lol

Comment

do u think r2 lower the required BR or make it higher?
                  Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                  IGN:BrokenArrow
                  Level:64 (Camping)
                  RFCamping: Dont have much time
                  Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                  Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                    do u think r2 lower the required BR or make it higher?
                    If you want my answer, if they'll raise the br, all will go full buff ( seeing last hall of fame event kong,aeria,miniclip,almost anyone besides R2 ) had the gotten the rewards cause they were fully buffed.
                    So my guess, the max br if its 150k, players will be satisfied.
                    If they raise it, some people will go full buff if they can't reach the max br for #1 reward.
                    To lower br...nah, 150k its already lower ( for those who are 100k+ br ofc ).

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      If you want my answer, if they'll raise the br, all will go full buff ( seeing last hall of fame event kong,aeria,miniclip,almost anyone besides R2 ) had the gotten the rewards cause they were fully buffed.
                      So my guess, the max br if its 150k, players will be satisfied.
                      If they raise it, some people will go full buff if they can't reach the max br for #1 reward.
                      To lower br...nah, 150k its already lower ( for those who are 100k+ br ofc ).
                      pretty sure it was your base br without potions but with blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                        pretty sure it was your base br without potions but with blessings
                        Yes, but their system was **** and it counted everything including pots scrolls wc.

Aeria got told the time by one of their devs/gms w/e and they fully potted and scored the big prizes, others heard of it and did the same. It worked for EVERYONE, but one had to have stayed offline until past reset to apply, sadly I found that out the hard way and logged in too early. My friend/teammate scored and I lucked out.

Comment

I can't imagine the BR requirements being lowered as they're honestly somewhat low to start with. I can imagine the BR requirements being raised a bit though, maybe 10k across the board.

Comment

so what is the time to use full buffs we all know that is only works for an hour? to reach that certain BR?
                            Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                            IGN:BrokenArrow
                            Level:64 (Camping)
                            RFCamping: Dont have much time
                            Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                            Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                              so what is the time to use full buffs we all know that is only works for an hour? to reach that certain BR?
                              The concept is to fully buff with everything then log out and don't log back in until after server reset on the day the BRs are checked. Likely you will need to log out BEFORE 315am server time since that's when BRs are checked for titles and things like ToK. By staying logged out the system will keep the BR you were at when you log out. WC and pots/scrolls etc will not expire until you log back in.

That is assuming they haven't fixed the system to ignore buffs other than Blessing Wheel this time.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                                The concept is to fully buff with everything then log out and don't log back in until after server reset on the day the BRs are checked. Likely you will need to log out BEFORE 315am server time since that's when BRs are checked for titles and things like ToK. By staying logged out the system will keep the BR you were at when you log out. WC and pots/scrolls etc will not expire until you log back in.

That is assuming they haven't fixed the system to ignore buffs other than Blessing Wheel this time.
                                If they hadn't bothered setting so many parameters and just based on br, it'd have been less of a headache for everyone. Just take the BR at rankings time irregardless of buffs. Simple program to collect data on who cleared and who didn't. Then send mass ingame mails....then again if they like to be sadists to themselves by giving so much criteria that their own techs have to come up with complicated programs...oh well..its their problem =P
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X