No announcement yet.

Spire Stage 9 Change...???another archer skill useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-2 years? Geez... and here I'm only missing 3, soon to be 1 wilds title... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      1-2 years? Geez... and here I'm only missing 3, soon to be 1 wilds title... lol
      High five! Only need 3 myself as well :3

Comment

No, I mean those players who do not spend most of their time playing this game.

Meaning, they have lesser time, thus most of the time they skip doing wilds, they only do it during holidays or weekends.

Considering completing all the wild titles, if some of you completed it in lesser time, it just means that others would complete it in longer time. It is because defeating boss will make it unavailable to other players. This is specially true to active and merged servers.

So my estimate to complete all the titles is fair enough - 1 to 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          So my estimate to complete all the titles is fair enough - 1 to 2 years.
          How many days are in 1-2 years? Or how many weekends? And how many resets per day?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

before the patch, df works on spire 21, any1 knows wether it still works now?

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              makes me laugh when people mention the wilds..and when you all have your mount.......scatter becomes totally useless cos noone needs wilds. Wilds is a very very small part of the game.
              Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              When you have the stingray mount after half a month, you do not need to do wild bosses.
              But then, there goes the titles, which gives useful stats (which is not hp). And that would probably take 1 to 2 years to complete, esp to those players who also have work in real life.

In the end, wilds is quite fairly large part of the game.
              Legendary stones. Lots of gold, whips, fate stones, kyanite, daru. Certainly not useless once you get the mount.

Won 8 million gold on 2x 80 elites the other day. I'll find a use.
              Last edited by CrizzyB; 08-29-2014, 03:05 AM.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami-ryuku View Post
                before the patch, df works on spire 21, any1 knows wether it still works now?
                It doesn't anymore.

Comment

365 days per year
                  52 saturdays
                  52 sundays

10 resets per day.
                  6 bosses per reset

Availability of your time to play. Work or school schedule, as well as timezone comes into play
                  Availability of other's time to play.

Big time holidays like Christmas.
                  Emergency meetings at work.

All these, and some others.

Unless you just sit and play this game all day.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                    What the hell happened to stage 9 spire? Reflect cannot be purged by scat after the patch, not to mention scat becoming more and more useless, I can't think of any other way it can be used except against shielded knights which really sucks, making yet another archer skill become nerfed...seriously change it back please! Moon nm 2nd boss, spire stage 9 etc because this stupid "cannot be purged is gonna be a bloody headache"

What is the use of an archer now??? Nothing special
                    Moon nm 2nd boss was never vulnerable to ss

Comment

the only way to beat it faster
                      use all ur most powerfull skill, and afk when it deflect prco
                      let mage do their job. lol
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Haven't used scatter in spire for like a year... lol. As for wilds archers are not necessary... hades + purge works just fine. =)

Archers are still useful, why is everyone complaining so much? Making forum boring with all the whining from everyone. We still have good DPS, bloodthirsty and IS are strong skills... Not the end of the world, especially when DF already didn't work in chinese version's NM runs, so it was highly likely we'd keep the ability to slow that boss...
                        Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Reylinna u have no clue shut up if u nothing constructive to say.

Yes some can cash and not need skills but not everyone is as big and powerful as u are.
                          Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 08-29-2014, 09:31 AM.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

It works everywhere it did before except on the reflect buff. Given that lych boss 1 and spire boss 9 are the only ones that do this that I can think of...who cares.

You were never able to scatter the second boss in moon.

Comment

also I heard spire 21+ bosses need df :P...and I bet its critical to have archer at that point...otherwise spire cant be beaten

Comment

This is funny to me. My gf was just complaining about this the other day, until she saw that my knight's block/heal is now capped at 3k max health returned. As far as intercept "rage steal"... uf ur br is higher than the knight's, it shouldn't take all of your rage. As far as the shield... It only lasts for so long, or gets taken down by someone with a higher br. Then, it's back to every hit from an archer being a crit. The only somewhat advantage we knights had was the block/heal which is now capped at a 3k max. Most of the firsts on my server are archers... WB, Sky Trail, even strongest warrior. So, I don't see what issue is about df not working, when the knights best thing was nerfed way worse. At least your's still works in some parts of the game. Our's is nerfed all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X