No announcement yet.

Spire Stage 9 Change...???another archer skill useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought archers had some of the faster cool downs on skills? If you want to do damage quickly then an archer is your best friend. If you need someone to soak damage then a knight would be. If you want someone to heal massively a mage would be.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
      What the hell happened to stage 9 spire? Reflect cannot be purged by scat after the patch, not to mention scat becoming more and more useless, I can't think of any other way it can be used except against shielded knights which really sucks, making yet another archer skill become nerfed...seriously change it back please! Moon nm 2nd boss, spire stage 9 etc because this stupid "cannot be purged is gonna be a bloody headache"

What is the use of an archer now??? Nothing special
      That doesn't mean the skill is useless anymore, there is always a way to need an archer for such wilds bosses and other stuff.. but anyway u can over come that last bar by just attacking normal and getting healed. even i passed that with x4 knights tho
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        1-2 years? Geez... and here I'm only missing 3, soon to be 1 wilds title... lol
        Speakin of wilds title, got the 70one in the first 3days need 2left....the hardests ones
        Lvl 80 Boss 5/50
        Lvl 40 Boss 9/12

Also spire has gotten allot more easier since there's so many more features in the game, we got our own sylphs..Massive Damage
        and ss is still useful in pvp, or tok
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          Speakin of wilds title, got the 70one in the first 3days need 2left....the hardests ones
          Lvl 80 Boss 5/50
          Lvl 40 Boss 9/12
          If you get the 70 boss title in just 3 days, that means minus 3 days for other players in wartune who are not in your team when you defeated those boss.

And completing all wild titles are just insane to get for less than a year, unless you define sanity as sitting in front of your computer 20 hours per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            unless you define sanity as sitting in front of your computer 20 hours per day.

don't knock it, til you try it
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Archer logic: Find something that gives their class the unfair advantage = It's fair.
              But, if you take away any unfair advantage they receive they are like "OMG THIS IS SO UNFAIR CHANGE IT BACK NOW OMFG"
              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

You can pass spire level 9 without SS but it is so unfair to archers we have basically 2 useless skills now,I think we should get them replaced with something useful....Or the other class lose skills to its only fair...But of course like always it will be swept under the rug and ignored...

Comment

Originally posted by bandramus View Post
                  You can pass spire level 9 without SS but it is so unfair to archers we have basically 2 useless skills now,I think we should get them replaced with something useful....Or the other class lose skills to its only fair...But of course like always it will be swept under the rug and ignored...
                  Keep in mind with your current skills you can get extra rounds in WB (at least at a lesser BR than us mages or knights can) saving you BB to respawn. Also, you are the mostly likely to get 1st kill in gods descent due to your damage. You have the fastest attack rate and a heal really comparable to mages, the HEALING class. Please dont say we need a nerf when its obvious that you get so many advantages over us.
                  I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

they feel same way when mages cry about iris

all clases gained heals better than mages with no rage cost and better crit rate...only that iris don't have is sunatoria

but seeing lately high chaos rune and intercept as mage I feel completely useless in bg arena...(in arena whole group benefit from bl ,but what can we do if we are 3 turns under chaos or rage all stolen hit them 3 turns with lighting bolt or cast puri and hope it wont puri them)

Comment

As far as lvl 9 spire goes, I'm glad I don't need to bring SS anymore. It was the only time I would use it in all of spire and so basically a wasted skill. Keep getting stronger and you will overcome this small obstacle. Outside of spire, there are some NM dungeons that have bosses that use reflect. All of those reflects cannot be dispelled. So, that's an even change across the board. I never liked that SS QTE rage reduction rarely worked anyways. As far as SS as a skill goes, it does exactly the same thing it always has. The change actually occurred on a mobs skill. For those that say we have 2 useless skills, I would say every class has skills they never use. I never use poison arrow. Now both DF and SS are used less, but still have some use.

On the topic of DF, at the same time that all classes have a method to slow, the advantages of having it are gone. DF never worked on live PVP anyways. I can understand that people felt the ability to slow bosses in things like God's Descent and Sky Trail was an unfair advantage for the archers. So that was a step in the right direction to balance the classes. If the ability to slow is too much for archers, then nobody should have it in those situations.

Archers are supposedly the best at dps versus single targets, but let me ask other archers this; When was the last time you did two Delphics during one WB fight (for those that don't survive the ultimate)? And, if you could do both of your delphics, would you even want to? The knights in my guild are always talking about doing multiple delphics in one round. Do knight delphics hit multiple targets? Hmmm, no! But don't get me wrong, I still do more damage than them, strictly because I focus on how I deal damage and boosting those core strengths. When it comes to boss fights like this, Magi get the short end of the stick.

The absolute best DPS class is the Cashing class. Because it doesn't matter one bit what you are, just how much you are willing to spend to make it happen. Knights and Magi rule our server for top cashers. If you lose out on being top for something, it's not because your class is weaker than another. It is because you spent less than they did. I've never been close to first in those, and I never will. I am a lvl 80 archer currently with 170k BR, two years invested and I am never going to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by davidicus75 View Post
                        Archers are supposedly the best at dps versus single targets, but let me ask other archers this; When was the last time you did two Delphics during one WB fight (for those that don't survive the ultimate)? And, if you could do both of your delphics, would you even want to? The knights in my guild are always talking about doing multiple delphics in one round. Do knight delphics hit multiple targets? Hmmm, no! But don't get me wrong, I still do more damage than them, strictly because I focus on how I deal damage and boosting those core strengths. When it comes to boss fights like this, Magi get the short end of the stick.
                        no intelligent archer would use delphic
                        for the amount of rage of 1 delphic you can use 4 APs for double the damage, and its a faster cast
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          for the amount of rage of 1 delphic you can use 4 APs for double the damage, and its a faster cast
                          The dps class is anyone with a hercules. Archers are nothing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                            What the hell happened to stage 9 spire? Reflect cannot be purged by scat after the patch, not to mention scat becoming more and more useless, I can't think of any other way it can be used except against shielded knights which really sucks, making yet another archer skill become nerfed...seriously change it back please! Moon nm 2nd boss, spire stage 9 etc because this stupid "cannot be purged is gonna be a bloody headache"

What is the use of an archer now??? Nothing special
                            1) moon nm 2nd boss buff could never be scatter off
                            2) spire 9 well its a challenge now and you got 3 options to pass .. 1st - auto attack and have mage heal overdrive, 2nd - all transform on end of stage 8 and hit start of stage 9 with sylph delphics, 3rd - have a member vulcan it at start with sylph delphic.

scattershot still has its uses (try stage 5 and 6 of dragon invasion without it or ToK, wilds) and as for the slow effect of mira/DF/thunderer/shadow thrasher being nerfed in NM mpd and other places it added a new level of challenge to the game.

one thing that has me a little annoyed about is they nerfed the slow effect everywhere when knights got the ability and yes i am a archer supporting the knights for once
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              on WB i use AP and delphic just am smart when to use it .. AP+rage rune > boss hit me > delphic > boss super move (3 - 4 AP + delphic per round)
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                                on WB i use AP and delphic just am smart when to use it .. AP+rage rune > boss hit me > delphic > boss super move (3 - 4 AP + delphic per round)
                                u can do more that that
                                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                                Class : Archer
                                Guild : •OneŽ•
                                LvL : 80
                                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X