X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Austin
    started a topic Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Welcome to the Mentor Program! Do you have a desire to improve the R2Games community by helping others, providing useful answers, and working as a team? The Mentor Program is designed to give players the opportunity to make a difference in the community they are playing in.

Mentors are in-game and forum helpers that answer gameplay questions and report larger issues to the CRMs which handle your tickets.

There are some criteria to meet before applying, so here's what we're looking for in a Mentor:

-An expansive knowledge of the game.
    -A high level of written English.
    -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
    -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.

We also have some rules and requirements for our Mentors. We want to have a good team that blends well, so if you are applying to be a Mentor this is what will be required of you to be accepted:

-18 years of age or older
    -Non-disclosure of employment. This means you cannot tell anyone that you are Mentoring.
    -Minimum Mentoring hours and forum posting weekly.

If you think you're a good fit, please fill out the application linked below. Once reviewed, we'll contact you and let you know if you got an interview.

https://r2rita.com/Applications/Apply.aspx[*]what applicants need to know to be prepared for the interview:
    1- Mentors don't perform bans / mutes ingame .
    2- Mentors are bound to the amount of weekly hours they mention in their interviews.
    3- the interview in general check on applicant's game knowledge and their ability to gather unknown info if possible, if you don't know an answer just say you don't know.
    4- Mentors don't have access to any future / unannounced information.
    5- Mentors are volunteers , friendly players who are familiar with ToS aside from the game knowledge
    6- we require a minimum of 20 mentoring hours per week
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2017, 10:37 AM.

• Mentor_Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by kire777.wien View Post
    Contact me for R2Mentor ? Thank you ?
    Go to the first post in this thread and there is a link there for the mentor application. Fill out the application and they will look at it as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• kire777.wien
    replied
    Contact me for R2Mentor ? Thank you ?

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    They don't like most of us, they want Mentors but refuse to take most applicants because they are morons R2 not the applicants

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    Hehe lucky us, we have some nice ones lately. the current on is really nice and helpful on our complains. We need more of those mentors not the old copy paste ones
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    most mentor's are just copy paste ones

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by Bersoul Jhat View Post
    I just gonna try to apply to become a mentor im a FILIPINO anyway
    Your nationality doesn't matter, as long as you can use proficient English when dealing with players and other mentors. We have mentors from all over that do an excellent job of communicating in English.

Leave a comment:

• Bersoul Jhat
    replied
    I just gonna try to apply to become a mentor im a FILIPINO anyway

Leave a comment:

• abeltown1990
    replied
    I applied twice times with 5-6 months time difference, however 2 times is falied.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    lol i would apply but r2 doesn't want me I'm too over qualified

Leave a comment:

• gws09512132
    replied
    So, am i going to get any explanation other than "guilty until proven innocent" nonsense and being ignored? Or that's just how R2 does things and it's public image is more than 100% correct after all? I have an experience of working for a company that does not give a damn explaining anything they do, so this is pretty "interesting".
    Solitarius.

Leave a comment:

• wendygames300
    replied
    I applied but i do understand this... and what is job type tho... its volunteer job so guys... its no payed... not payed and nothing special would be given... so well people can dream tho

Leave a comment:

• kittyboomursin
    replied
    Originally posted by lone.wolf View Post

But I seriously doubt people would do something for free in this world.
    You be surprised there a lot of volunteers out there who work and not get paid and some actually bust their butts to make sure the "homeless" are fed, "animals" being taken care of, "Children" at hospitals who need caring and someone to talk to many areas in the world a lot do for "Free" I myself is one of those who takes care of neighborhood stray cats. I get them fixed out of my own pocket money and don't expect anything in return. I'm doing the neighborhood a "Favor" by stopping the stray cat breading issue and hopefully have those cats that are fixed given to a good home in which they get background checks, for anything related abusive behavior. I have filled out an application to become a Mentor but have not received an answer as of yet. So, think before you speak. It makes you look silly. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Good luck to all that would apply and become future mentors. To get started, click on the "1" on the bottom of the thread page and then navigate to the link that is provided (unless there is an updated one) on the first post annotating such.

I would apply, but I got a busy life ahead of me that I just scour the forum and provide my bits from time to time to others. =)

Leave a comment:

• abeltown1990
    replied
    Okay, is that possible to be gm/Professor if some people is keep doing good as a mentor?
    Last edited by abeltown1990; 11-17-2017, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X