X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
    This game doesnt have Thanksgiving, eastern, Christmas, olympic games, sinterklaas,

just skip it or afk it..
    what about Hanukkah?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    How will they lose money? They sold pots last week, anyone that wanted to buy pots would've bought them not knowing when CW is.
    Not to mention that anyone whose money matters to them has BR high enough that they could afk and still get into finals due to the incredibly amazing ranking system in place.

It sucks sure but it was inevitable since they rarely sway from the pattern of when CW comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied
    Lol, how can you say it doesn't have any of that when 90% of its events are based around holidays along with the clothing.

Leave a comment:

• tweaknow
    replied
    Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    So, I've heard from a few different people that Wartune is having Class Wars on Thanksgiving. What I don't understand is why they would even consider this. First of all they are going to lose a **** load of money because of the people not participating that usually buy pots and scrolls. Second, they could have made it this week or just a different day of next week like Friday. I think it's just another slap in the face for all of the people that play the game in the US due to what that day represents.
    This game doesnt have Thanksgiving, eastern, Christmas, olympic games, sinterklaas,

just skip it or afk it..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X