No announcement yet.

SO UPCOMING EVENTS ARE Cupcakes ^_^yet again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder the event clothing is jester costume, they make a real fool out of everyone.

Comment

what event clothing its that?

Comment

i would say.. it's better than nothing.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

r2 what you are doing with sc event ..... dont need that gold lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            what event clothing its that?
            Look in dressing room.

Comment

this GM , will never walked and hear what the player want .... he just want your money ,,,, so stop buy balens and make they cried because nothing people want to buy their balens

Comment

I have no problem with limited the rewards....the only big issue with it though is that the new servers are completely scr ewed by this because they just can't catch up with those events. Unless of course huge cashers....so once again, it's a money thing...as always.

Comment

This game is beyond unfriendly to new players, and honestly you have to be completely mental to want to start anew and aim for #1 cross server, or just to be "average" strong compared to old players. Paying for inventory and everything else they've mucked up in the past months is so much you could've spent on better things if you started earlier... and frankly there's already so many wartune accounts being sold on various sites if someone really wants to sell their kidney being the top player there's so many other ways of doing it without having to waste time on the game's new player money sucking attempt.

Comment

You ******* greedy **** company, take your head out of closet you idiots.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Wartune Chinese, wait me. /quitwartune

Comment

Originally posted by Luxuriax View Post
                        Wartune Chinese, wait me. /quitwartune
                        i realise lot of people have been going to asia wartune Cupcakes (english speaking) ) and chinese wartune lol lol ppl are upset
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-30-2014, 12:31 PM.
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          This game is beyond unfriendly to new players, and honestly you have to be completely mental to want to start anew and aim for #1 cross server, or just to be "average" strong compared to old players. Paying for inventory and everything else they've mucked up in the past months is so much you could've spent on better things if you started earlier... and frankly there's already so many wartune accounts being sold on various sites if someone really wants to sell their kidney being the top player there's so many other ways of doing it without having to waste time on the game's new player money sucking attempt.
                          Honestly, seeing the events lately and how much they Cupcakes us, and they keep doing without shame this despite all the discussions, this game started to be only a waste of time for me and i`d quit in this second but the addiction tells her words, not for long thats sure. But as you said, this game became unfriendly to anyone not just to new players who need SC events and others unlimited, this game became a ** to all of us who play it. You have to be triple Cupcaked to do again gem event limited after the last one when everyone wasnt happy about it, and to give soul crystal event with only gold for exchange. This once again shows that they are just a bunch of Cupcakes who dont give a **** about us players and for most of us time has come to quit.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-01-2014, 04:07 AM.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Exchange souls by tons of gold...? 50K gold x 100 souls...? R2 can you put exchange 3K x 1 soul (previous SC exchange)...? not right thanks...
                            “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              Honestly, seeing the events lately and how much they scre.wed us, and they keep doing without shame this despite all the discussions, this game started to be only a waste of time for me and i`d quit in this second but the addiction tells her words, not for long thats sure. But as you said, this game became unfriendly to anyone not just to new players who need SC events and others unlimited, this game became a ** to all of us who play it. You have to be triple retarded to do again gem event limited after the last one when everyone wasnt happy about it, and to give soul crystal event with only gold for exchange. This once again shows that they are just a bunch of re.tards who dont give a **** about us players and for most of us time has come to quit.
                              I don't mind that they give gold, if only it was same amount as before...

1 SC = 3k gold so 100 SC = 300k!! gold
                              yet we get 100 sc for 50k gold, 1/6th of previous rewards. Even if it was half, it'd be okay understandable to some extent, but come on 1/6th is massive drop from one event to next.

Comment

Guys, dont exchange SC for gold. Gold worth nothing, it comes by time. WB, sylph atoll, DI, I earn like, 30M a day? My 800k SC would worth how much, 400M gold? I have lvl 10 astrals, refining slot costs 620M gold, dont want to throw out SC on the window.

Would love the usual exchange. whip is maxed, but newer servers deserve the same as we older servers had. Runestones would be nice, you can use up a lot (and dotn even gain BR from it, so nothing to worry about it).

The gem event is ok, honestly, if there is an unlimited gem event after I made alll my gems to lvl 10 that would feel... bad.
                                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                                X