SO UPCOMING EVENTS ARE Cupcakes ^_^yet again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    I really don't care what they do with events. All I want to know is, will SC engrave event ever be back or is it strictly exchange now? Like many others, we've been holding onto them for weeks and don't know if we should spend them or not. So please R2, throw us a bone.
    I agree with you. But the game wants us to gamble just like with everything else in the game. I am going to hold on to mine for now and hopefully it will pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror1 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]116542[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116543[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116544[/ATTACH]
      yep as always R2 making it's own game loss. They might better check up their status, they might have made profits, but if they check how many players have left, then they will realize they going to their doom in long run.

Comment

So now the question is do you go ahead and make a bunch of level 5 and higher gems without getting any rewards for them like in the past? Take me for example, I can make 11 level 9 gems but can't make 1 level 6, 7 or 8 unless I make a bunch of level 5 gems.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
          This is what happens when R2 hands out rewards on a silver platter; people expect it to continue. The first time the gems event was unlimited, it started a balloon effect. Nothing was exactly wrong with it, but nothing was right about it either. As much as I am disgusted about how they resolved the bloat, it needed to be done.
          Actualy it was R2 mistake, why the Hell did they gave 20 SC for mount whip event instead of the 5 they usualy gave??? They mess with the game and now they punish us all....

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            Honestly, seeing the events lately and how much they Cupcakes us, and they keep doing without shame this despite all the discussions, this game started to be only a waste of time for me and i`d quit in this second but the addiction tells her words, not for long thats sure. But as you said, this game became unfriendly to anyone not just to new players who need SC events and others unlimited, this game became a ** to all of us who play it. You have to be triple Cupcaked to do again gem event limited after the last one when everyone wasnt happy about it, and to give soul crystal event with only gold for exchange. This once again shows that they are just a bunch of Cupcakes who dont give a **** about us players and for most of us time has come to quit.
            You have said it bro, if mentors, your job is to read this, then make your CEO realize, I feel, if we want to spend cash then lets start at ******** indonesian servers, they are cheaper as chinese server and they speaks English too, tym zone also easily accepted. their they dont loot their players as r2 doing, events are also good and feasible to both cashers and non cashers, in 800 balens one can get blue hades and 10 balens for mahra, here 3500-4500 balen for just white hades. Another good aspect is they allow trading there not unlike r2 which banned it. so altogether ******** is playing what a "good gaming server" should one be. R2 should learn from them, or by nxt fall r2 will loose all its major players.

Uou have s
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-01-2014, 04:01 AM.

Comment

i take my words back, gem event sucks too because there no lvl 5 reward.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

r2 CEO meeting: We gave them tons of sc noone needs, we found a way to steal their mails, so they cant store items there, we already Cupcaked the new players with inventory prices, so now we can give them ANY sc exchange and they wont have a choice. Good job everybody, now lets go Cupcakes (Cupcakes censor) on people from our other games!
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-01-2014, 03:59 AM.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

THIS IS Cupcake JOKE!!! what about joung servers and low lvl players who didn't have chiance to max stable and soul engraveing????? R2 you won't get any more
                  money from me!!! You runinig the game and forcing new players to quit, oh i am so happy i spent only 50$ on this browser ***** game... i quit, bye r2 idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    i take my words back, gem event sucks too because there no lvl 5 reward.
                    In the last clothing event, there are no more level 3 wings reward... Maybe they are upgrading?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      In the last clothing event, there are no more level 3 wings reward... Maybe they are upgrading?
                      oh, that one. have i already said that event sucks too? cuz i think it is now.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'am sure if they make two gem event one with whip unlimited and one other limited with runes , every one will be happy .
                        "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Originally posted by vinu004 View Post
                          You have said it bro, if mentors, your job is to read this, then make your CEO realize, I feel, if we want to spend cash then lets start at ******** indonesian servers, they are cheaper as chinese server and they speaks English too, tym zone also easily accepted. their they dont loot their players as r2 doing, events are also good and feasible to both cashers and non cashers, in 800 balens one can get blue hades and 10 balens for mahra, here 3500-4500 balen for just white hades. Another good aspect is they allow trading there not unlike r2 which banned it. so altogether ******** is playing what a "good gaming server" should one be. R2 should learn from them, or by nxt fall r2 will loose all its major players.

Uou have s
                          Are you sure about this? How much do they sell the mounts over there? From the +10 mounts to the +50 mounts? Or the clothes and wings? Are there any tanks? I'm asking because I don't like tank trials especially the time that it takes to load the tank trials and the fact that my tank keeps getting destroyed more than twice in a row during the loading time before I can do anything! I'm just doing them because there is no other way to get runes. Same with Sacred Fire Temple. Just doing it because no other way to get soul marks. Do they have Jewel Quests or Fishing over there? Or something like Underground Palace? Just asking because I want to know if it's more cost-effective to restart over there or continue on over here.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
                            Are you sure about this? How much do they sell the mounts over there? From the +10 mounts to the +50 mounts? Or the clothes and wings? Are there any tanks? I'm asking because I don't like tank trials especially the time that it takes to load the tank trials and the fact that my tank keeps getting destroyed more than twice in a row during the loading time before I can do anything!
                            last time i checked, they didnt have cache issue. the problem is they launches a new server like once every 3 or 4 months...

Comment

I'm bored. pew pew pew

No sc this time although most wont have many whips anyway
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	whip.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	1704141

And can you claim this again?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	stable.png
Views:	1
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	1704142

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                last time i checked, they didnt have cache issue. the problem is they launches a new server like once every 3 or 4 months...
                                That doesn't sound very good. I just hope they're not heading down the same road as r2games. Too many new servers dragging down the loading time of game. It's just that I don't want to restart and find myself in the same position all over again. With the same experience. Once is more than enough, thank you! Actually what I'm more interested in is what they have organised for the players over there when they reach level 80. I wished there was a level 80 player from over there who could describe what the situation was like, the experience - good or bad and why so ... over there. I want to check it out but haven't had much time to do so. If it's good, I'll probably move over. If it doesn't meet player expectations, then of course, no ...

Comment

Working...
                                X