Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Clearing level 15 of Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clearing level 15 of Necropolis

    I just did necropolis for the fist time and could not get past level 13. I was hoping to get past 15 in search of a level 10 scroll, although I did get a level 9 scroll. I would like to find out what it would take to clear level 15.

    I am a level 53 archer with a BR of about 106k with no buffs, but do have a 7 day mount. I can almost beat level 13 but that attack buff comes on and I am dead. And I am not sure which sylph I should use. I have a 1 star purple apollo that is my main right now, a 2 star blue eve and a white hades with no sepelcrum.

  • #2
    Dmg...What you need is whatever that make you do more DMG. Use potion and maybe scrolls if you can afford it. If it's still not working, wait to get more PATK (or MATK if you are a mage).
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

    Comment


    • #3
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dYFJY7EYGo


      this is probably exactly what you are looking for, i recorded this a while ago
      i was level 70 i think?
      so skills may vary a bit but definitely take DF
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

      Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

      Comment


      • #4
        Blood rune helps.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dYFJY7EYGo


          this is probably exactly what you are looking for, i recorded this a while ago
          i was level 70 i think?
          so skills may vary a bit but definitely take DF
          isn t DF useless now in necro ?
          and yes, you need to deal dmg.. tons of it but if you want to know if there is any chance of beating him, see how much hp it has when you die.
          with half bar i think you can make some adjustment to pass

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Und3ad View Post
            isn t DF useless now in necro ?
            and yes, you need to deal dmg.. tons of it but if you want to know if there is any chance of beating him, see how much hp it has when you die.
            with half bar i think you can make some adjustment to pass

            why would freeze be useless in necro?
            thats like saying sylph delphic is useless vs world boss
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              Blood rune helps.
              I think you are not good at picking runes

              everyone know blood rune only for PvP
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dYFJY7EYGo


                this is probably exactly what you are looking for, i recorded this a while ago
                i was level 70 i think?
                so skills may vary a bit but definitely take DF
                Why did you not equip delphic? I am only level 53 so I don't have IS yet. With you being level 70, you have a bigger advantage over me. You have resistance where I have no resistance. Even if I buff up completely and get a much higher BR than you at the time, that is still not a fair comparison.

                What I may do is wait until they have the sylph upgrade event to upgrade my white Hades. I have about 500 mahra and about 250 sepeclrum. So that would help alot. I may even buy the advanced scrolls and level 6 potions.

                BTW, what program did you use to record that video?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Why did you not equip delphic? I am only level 53 so I don't have IS yet. With you being level 70, you have a bigger advantage over me. You have resistance where I have no resistance. Even if I buff up completely and get a much higher BR than you at the time, that is still not a fair comparison.

                  What I may do is wait until they have the sylph upgrade event to upgrade my white Hades. I have about 500 mahra and about 250 sepeclrum. So that would help alot. I may even buy the advanced scrolls and level 6 potions.

                  BTW, what program did you use to record that video?
                  I had incendiary at level 56, so yeah it was only level 1 but its just as effective
                  i dont use delphic because, its rage consumption is too high
                  and you will see in the video im using all my rage as it is
                  and i didnt think res worked in necro?
                  i only had level 3s at the time though


                  i dont think hades would be a help at all, because even with my damage output it still buffed and i killed it with a lucky crit
                  hades is usually used for survivability, not dps

                  the program i use is bandicam, that was way back when i recorded that but now i use a cracked version, better quality and no watermark
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    I had incendiary at level 56, so yeah it was only level 1 but its just as effective
                    i dont use delphic because, its rage consumption is too high
                    and you will see in the video im using all my rage as it is
                    and i didnt think res worked in necro?
                    i only had level 3s at the time though


                    i dont think hades would be a help at all, because even with my damage output it still buffed and i killed it with a lucky crit
                    hades is usually used for survivability, not dps

                    the program i use is bandicam, that was way back when i recorded that but now i use a cracked version, better quality and no watermark
                    Res only on 26-30 bosses as far as I'm aware. Lower bosses pdef/mdef.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmmm, not sure about the res working in necro. I assumed it would. Can someone give a answer on that?

                      So would my 2 star blue eve be better? It does not have much sepelcrum at all. I also have a 1 star purple apollo with at least 1.2k sepelcrum, possibly more.

                      I figured hades might be better once he is upgraded due to the heal and the leech mode. I almost made it past level 13 with my white hades, one more hit and I would have passed it. I did not have any type of buffs on and I forgot to equip DF.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Res only on 26-30 bosses as far as I'm aware. Lower bosses pdef/mdef.

                        oh well thats lovely info, im so damn close to beating 26, but it buffs and kills me, what res does it have? could save me some healing for more dps
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                        Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          Hmmm, not sure about the res working in necro. I assumed it would. Can someone give a answer on that?

                          So would my 2 star blue eve be better? It does not have much sepelcrum at all. I also have a 1 star purple apollo with at least 1.2k sepelcrum, possibly more.

                          I figured hades might be better once he is upgraded due to the heal and the leech mode. I almost made it past level 13 with my white hades, one more hit and I would have passed it. I did not have any type of buffs on and I forgot to equip DF.

                          hades is useless if buffing is the issue, do a few test runs on spire or something
                          what hits for more, apollo or eve
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                          Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            oh well thats lovely info, im so damn close to beating 26, but it buffs and kills me, what res does it have? could save me some healing for more dps
                            bosses without an "element" stamped onto it use the res system we had before where your res crystals = match your active sylph. So use electro crystals with herc and you're solid.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              bosses without an "element" stamped onto it use the res system we had before where your res crystals = match your active sylph. So use electro crystals with herc and you're solid.

                              oh yay, thats nice and easy i think i'll beat it later on then
                              is 26-29 about the same difficulty?
                              or do they get progressively harder since its the final stretch?
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                              Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X