X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by MinhZye View Post
    u may wrong or bug here,i got mount at this event it still raise max cap on my mount(have bought unicon mount before for hof)

i have about 60 of the pvp shards and have never made a dark unicorn
    if i get another perma mount card i will do the testing, with that

Leave a comment:

• MinhZye
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I have, and have gotten same result as his post. Hence my initial post in this thread.

Most people I've talked to that do the same have seconded it, the mount level does increase from temp mounts, and doesn't decrease, but a new permanent mount does no further increase as you already have the +5/10 from a temp mount.
    u may wrong or bug here,i got mount at this event it still raise max cap on my mount(have bought unicon mount before for hof)

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    then that mount its worthles beside the 7 days boost
    Well it depends, if you're in a position where you don't get mounts often or ever, then it's not a bad alternative, also for whip events if the rewards are really decent then boosting your levels a few at that moment can be helpful... but yeah personally when they showed civet and it was 7 day mount I lost all interest in it, seems just a waste of resources, I've been making sylph packs ever since they were added, and even with the occasional exp scrolls/gold have still gotten some 200+ mahra/seps so I prefer that over any short boost in mount stats.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    I have, and have gotten same result as his post. Hence my initial post in this thread.

Most people I've talked to that do the same have seconded it, the mount level does increase from temp mounts, and doesn't decrease, but a new permanent mount does no further increase as you already have the +5/10 from a temp mount.
    i tested 2-3 months ago, and when i got a new event perma mount i had another increase. anyone do as u please...i shared what i got from game.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied

then that mount its worthles beside the 7 days boost

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by MinhZye View Post
    Are u sure lol have u ever do it before ? its give u perma cap boost lmao

Leave a comment:

• MinhZye
    replied
    Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
    If your max stats is +200, and u use a temp mount +5 -> u can rise ur stats to 205 with the whips.
    Once the temp mounts is over, u will be at 205/200
    After that, if you get a permanent mount +5, your stats are already at 205/205. -> u can't use your whips

-->imo, Temp mount are only usefull for their direct bonuses, not really for the increase in whips capacity
    Are u sure lol have u ever do it before ? its give u perma cap boost lmao

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
    If your max stats is +200, and u use a temp mount +5 -> u can rise ur stats to 205 with the whips.
    After that, if you get a permanent mount +5, your stats are already at 205/205. -> u can't use your whips

-->imo, Temp mount are only usefull for their direct bonuses, not really for the increase in whips capacity
    so i dont really get an increase in stats lv then?

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
    Look at them crops!!!

I'll be stealin those for sure
    XD lololollol ironborn

Leave a comment:

• Nico79
    replied
    then it is worth geting the mount just for those +5/+10 stats?

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    tks for advice. thing its i am cought between making the mount or 7 resource pack )))
    i had bought civet for hof and i had 60 shards for packs, i got 1m gold and 4 x scrolls...nothing to worry...

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    get the civet mount once, before patch, so u get the extra lvls for whips, i am sure they gonna give another way to get civet but no idea when, so its just bonus lvls, for dark unicorn get it only once when u have resources for it and thats it, no need to rush it though from patch info.
    tks for advice. thing its i am cought between making the mount or 7 resource pack )))

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    get the civet mount once, before patch, so u get the extra lvls for whips, i am sure they gonna give another way to get civet but no idea when, so its just bonus lvls, for dark unicorn get it only once when u have resources for it and thats it, no need to rush it though from patch info.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    its +5/+10 lvls, not stats, ofc when days expire u will lose the stats each mount give (ie +20stats for dark unicorn). imho buy the mount once and then save resources for another hof event, no reason to do them more than once.
    what i wanted to say its that i never brought any of the jewels or dark unicorn mounts, evan if i have what i need to get em, and since jewels mount shards disapears in a week, if i should get it or not

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    then it is worth geting the mount just for those +5/+10 stats?
    its +5/+10 lvls, not stats, ofc when days expire u will lose the stats each mount give (ie +20stats for dark unicorn). imho buy the mount once and then save resources for another hof event, no reason to do them more than once.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X