About Mages and Electro Skills & Resistance Thread 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
    do u even read before u open your mouth???

all MAGE skills are electro based and YES fire rain to.

i have fight archer from my guild to test it , he have 560K BR and 1200 electro ress , my thunderer dealed poor 4K critical on him ,

on second match he remowed electro crystals and lower it to 500 electro ress my thunderer dealed 24K critical ...

do u understand now???

all my atacks haved more damage on him when he removed electro ress.
    sweety...thats about res....but do trust me.....no such thing as skills with electro....dont confuse what changing res does....with a stupid skill animation that happens to trow lightings here and there
    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
    Class:Mage
    Level:80
    Server:Scarstone-S274
    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
    Guild:Genesis
    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Why did r2 make mages element based????

Hi i would like to know why R2 mods have make Mages element based???

all our atacks are Electro based now and anyone who have high electro ressistance can beat us, no mather how low BR he have...

Today i have fought with my friend just to test it and i was suprised on result.

He is Archer with 560K BR and 1200 electro ress , my highest atacks dealed only 4K damage to him , on second match he remowed his electro ress and my atacks haved 24K damage.

we have fight in "hero" mode , no sylphs.

so conclusion is that mages have electro based atacks, no mather what skill we use... in first i have notice that in BG while much weaker oponent didnt recive any damage from me... i thought its a hack or something.. but now i understand why....

Archers and Knights dont have any element based skill so why did they make Mage as only class that have it??

We cant beat anyone who have decent electro ress and use Herules,,, only when we go sylph mode we can do some damage.

any answer will help.
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

do u even read before u open your mouth???

all MAGE skills are electro based and YES fire rain to.

i have fight archer from my guild to test it , he have 560K BR and 1200 electro ress , my thunderer dealed poor 4K critical on him ,

on second match he remowed electro crystals and lower it to 500 electro ress my thunderer dealed 24K critical ...

do u understand now???

all my atacks haved more damage on him when he removed electro ress.
        I dont open mouth to write smartass. You should be hired by R2, have all requirements to work for the company.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by hebac View Post
          i didnt notice that... yet i am a 570k mage with maxed gaia... why you think that our attacks are element based? i dont think so... we are Matk based till the moment we transfom in slyph, then we do slyph base damage... if you think becouse thunder in real life have electricity that dont mean that in game have it...
          dude just test it.....

Originally posted by hebac View Post
          i didnt notice that... yet i am a 570k mage with maxed gaia... why you think that our attacks are element based? i dont think so... we are Matk based till the moment we transfom in slyph, then we do slyph base damage... if you think becouse thunder in real life have electricity that dont mean that in game have it...
          Ok smartass , explain this...

if u fight with someone and that person have 1200 electro ress and u hit thunderer and deal 4K crit damage , in second fight same person remowe 700 electro ress and u throw your thunderer u deal 24K critical..

that is luck ???

LOL
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 01:59 PM. Reason: double post merge.
          Alchemist

S-287
          1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180
            Ok smartass , explain this...

if u fight with someone and that person have 1200 electro ress and u hit thunderer and deal 4K crit damage , in second fight same person remowe 700 electro ress and u throw your thunderer u deal 24K critical..

that is luck ???

LOL
            No, that's how Res work before the first morph...
            If that person had Water Res that high instead of Electric Res, you would had the same result.

Edit : though I'm not sure anyone can get that much RES now since they nerfed a lot dimensions...
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              No, that's how Res work before the first morph...
              If that person had Water Res that high instead of Electric Res, you would had the same result.

Edit : though I'm not sure anyone can get that much RES now since they nerfed a lot dimensions...
              It's not too hard, I lost 2 today but on 2 adv an 3 basic was running 1180 ish electro.

Comment

Hmmm now I see...the signs have been always there:
                -archers jumping into the air, using aerodinamic arrows, clearly WIND BASED ATTACKS!!!!
                -knights with skills like divine resistance, apollo's shield, coincidence?? I THINK NOT!!! clearly they have ....dark based attacks!!!! because light would be too obvious...
                Say something now mages....I dare you..your era has ended!!!!
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

pick a friend who have high electro ress and duel him ... u will se how much damage u do with thunderer..lightning.. fire rain...etc..

then ask him to remove his electro ress crystals and duel him again... u will be suprised .
                  Try this with a knight or archer => same result. Try it with any primary resistance element => same result.

Conclusion: main element resistance applies to any hero attack, mages do not have any specific element to their attacks.

Just taking off electro res is meaningless, you have to convert it to a different type to know if the type makes any difference. Spoiler: it does not.

Comment

I farted on a player today, that was a GAS attack I guess......

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      gera you dumped me. im still stranded on our old guild. :'(
                      wanna come over? pm me in game, you never told me you want to come -.-

U guys are idiots , if u dont belive u can test it alone... and i dont see any MAGE here that have leave comment... only trolls who dont have that problem and ejoy their ress benefits....
                      did you read my post?

[QUOTE=Doranos89;1271842]No, that's how Res work before the first morph...

agree on that, and thats the answer on this topic, each res when set high would do same result...
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 01:58 PM. Reason: triple post merge

Comment

dude just test it.....
                        I'm a mage and I can kill people easy with high electro res in my bg? Wanna know why? I use Hades instead of gaia/herc, which makes their high electro res useless. You're an Sweetheart.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 02:24 PM.
                        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

There hasn't been any official release regarding what you just said, but if you ask me, i'd say that you should test this theory on archers and knights also,and that the tests to be made on the same target and compare the results.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                            I'm a mage and I can kill people easy with high electro res in my bg? Wanna know why? I use Hades instead of gaia/herc, which makes their high electro res useless. You're an idiot.
                            i gues here are only Lovely People that dont read posts...

i can easily kill 500K+ BR player with my Cerberus u Wonderful Person, im talking about fight without sylphs.

but u are to Lovely to read dont ya...
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 02:24 PM.
                            Alchemist

S-287
                            1M+BR Mage

Comment

Let's take a minute to take some deep breaths, sing Kumbaya and do a group hug, and stop with the name calling. If not, this thread will be closed.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

All char skills are non elemental.

Non elemental attacks are effected by the defenders highest res sat.

Re test using a different res type or get a guild mate of a different class to try, you will get the same outcome.
                                ING:Alexis2
                                class:Knight
                                Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
                                342 hallowed fen

Comment

Working...
                                X