No announcement yet.

Merge with S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg... kessar, val, dark, hand, costi, squishy all here.... i hope we all together creating enough sound to reach "UP THERE", where merge decision are made....

Comment

filed a ticket about this issue..# 283569... We NEED this merger...I think the explanation and examples given by ValK say it all.
      ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
      SquishyFoxy
      S1 resident Gently fragile mage
      (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Waiting and waiting....
        ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

and waiting
          Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by CostiTM View Post
            Waiting and waiting....
            Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
            and waiting
            With all due respect: be realistic. A merge doesn't happen overnight. So "Waiting..." isn't going to help.

If you fear the thread will get buried: instead of bumping it with replies like these, why not give more examples why your server needs a merge, or speak some more on a merge's behalf.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              With all due respect: be realistic. A merge doesn't happen overnight. So "Waiting..." isn't going to help.

If you fear the thread will get buried: instead of bumping it with replies like these, why not give more examples why your server needs a merge, or speak some more on a merge's behalf.
              We really want this merge ... and are just a little impatient ^^.

Today, we had new accounts created on S1 ... some for asking the price of the new astral (45000 star point for those interested) and to others for what is needed for the sylph evolution (moon dust, moon rock and divinity stone .. and no, they are not available yet).

We don't mind answering all those questions, what we don't want is for those accounts, created specially for patch inquiries, to be counted as active account on our server.

I'm pretty certain those accounts will not replace the old ones we lost today.

At this moment, the list in the hall of heroes is showing at the bottom a few level 20 account online, so we have about 50 people online in the whole server, ranging from level 20 to level 80. It is peak time with battleground open. I checked for the ones in my friend list, about 20 of them are afk.

Someone from my guild is asking for the past 30 min if anyone wants to do bi in guild and world chat. I have done it already, i can't help him. He will have no answer probably.

I can give you example like that everyday, as it is everyday the same ... no er, error ... today is particularly active as it is patch day!
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

To recap why merge is needed for S1. Until a few months ago they were the only test server. Now that has changed and other servers are included. The other test server groups consist of varying amounts of servers between 11 and 15 I believe, whereas S1 is stand alone server. This unfairly puts S1 at a great disadvantage player wise. With the addition of the other servers as test servers there is no logical reason not to merge S1 into one of the other server groups. The ability to find teams and make friends in game would greatly enhance their gaming experience. A satisfied customer is more likely to spend money on the game than someone who can not enjoy the game due to lack of players available on his server. The choice is simple S1 can be ignored and continue to dwindle away or merged and revitalized.

Comment

One more piece of data that demonstrate's S1's need for a merger. We just had an atoll boss last over 5 hours. I woke up, saw one 3/4 dead, was a bit surprised to see it as timing didn't make sense in light of the 6 hour rotation, and then learned that it started not long after I had gone to bed. It had folks nibble at it at various times, with several giving up during that period because of how low the participation was and how long it was taking. Had another take over an hour yesterday since my team (which included the top 3 BRs on our server) was the only one hitting it. Overal, pretty sad.

Comment

Yesterday we had an atoll boss and as usual there was only one team joining. This took 1 hour and 15 minutes to kill. This is not an isolated issue..there have not been enough people fighting to get extra chest in so long I cant remember when last time was...at least a couple of months. This is everyday...now it has gotten so bad that the last atoll boss took 6 hours to kill. 3 teams started and gave up as there was no one else and they just saw it was going to take hours. This is a regular occurrence now and this is not fun for us anymore. We need people on this server!!!! Please merge us...this is just one small concrete example of what goes on EVERYDAY in this server now...this doesnt even address the lack of teams and people begging for hours for help with no response. Please we are all dedicated long time players. I think our loyalty to this game has earned us consideration of this proposed merger. Thank you for your consideration and Please please please help us get our server health back!!!
                    ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                    SquishyFoxy
                    S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                    (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post

I didnt say that must hapen overnight
                      At least we want an answer if and when this gonna hapen(we all hope it will hapens before we quit )
                      And i dont think (it hapen to think sometimes ,not often but its hapen ) ) someone need more examples ,it seems Val,Squishy (HUGS!) put enough examples here....
                      and yes we bump thread to not be forgoten and closed after 2 weeks (same like tickets ) with escuse that noone posted and that means issue is solved !

℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

Was doing Tok NM right after reset with Kessar, asking in guild chat if anyone needs, no respond and then trying in world chat same thing...this is the normal situation we are facing in S1.Same problem occurred when we are trying to get a team for Maps and inferno. It is so frustrating when you have free time but you cant do stuffs due to lack of players. Thats how bad the situation we are having in S1.

Comment

Last 1 week or so only run I have been getting is di. and thats only because its 1 of the most important run so far (at least for me) and we have very few people who is kind enough to help us after finishing their own runs ( for that to happen I have to wait hours). been ages done DA, dont have anyone to run with. cant get a team for bloody inferno so my dragon is long gone. since no team I just enter tok nm and leave. do spire solo. and dont even bother with mp anymore.

thats how the situation is for me in there. if those are not enough to give a merger along with my fellow server people posted. I dont know what else is.

Comment

from now on if u wish I can post my daily activity ( such as how long I have been on and what I have managed to get done in how many hours,along with how many people were present for whole server event) if that will be any help

Comment

And now of course we have the added joy of a bunch of new accounts being started asking for our stronger players to give their accounts away
                              ♥Hell♥
                              Sybian
                              S1 - VictisHNR
                              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

S1 Been hobbling along like a wounded dog for ages now. I used to part-time play there, but don't have time to find team for runs so jus do solo stuff and recover exp for runs.

Not enough population by far, tbh though I see this as a systemic issue across all time-zones and on all older servers.

Devs should bite the bullet and jus merge all servers under 300 together by timezone. Failing that merge poor neglected s1
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X