No announcement yet.

remove this Lovely Wonderful ? def rune from game or give to knights too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of people have run for Hall of Fame.... and pumped big, nasty and FAKE battlerating... so im hapy when i kick butt to some 550K BR player..

dont get me wrong.. but most of players are made themselfs weak...

best thing is when i see knight with 37K matk and 40K MDEF ... i mean W.T.F dude ???
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by THORR_S3 View Post
      damm this game stupid with this def rune ................
      im 533k BR and i got me *** kicked again by a mage with 428k BR
      all becouse he go before sylph up to full heall and when i try use delphic he use fast def rune.....
      all the time same stupid situation......
      since if i dont loose 200 honor each dead i was no care but when u loose 200 honor in every death its not that easy......
      its unseless if we talk here all day about this situation and R2 no care about uss better way quit game...
      im really desapoint
      If you're losing to that it isn't the rune's fault. Just sayin'. Giving you the benefit of the doubt could say dimensions, but I do wonder about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        If you're losing to that it isn't the rune's fault. Just sayin'. Giving you the benefit of the doubt could say dimensions, but I do wonder about that.
        Well, without rune, even with a resistance disadvantage, good chance he would still win. Not the only critical factor, but probably one of them.

Of course, in that type of case, a number of mages have heavily invested in mdef, so the matk sylphs will end up being almost weak compared to hero attacks. A resistance imbalance is pretty likely though. Or a dryad boost, or both.

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
        a lot of people have run for Hall of Fame.... and pumped big, nasty and FAKE battlerating... so im hapy when i kick butt to some 550K BR player..

dont get me wrong.. but most of players are made themselfs weak...

best thing is when i see knight with 37K matk and 40K MDEF ... i mean W.T.F dude ???
        Hall Of Fame was a long time ago, everyone who messed up their stats for a temporary boost has fixed it by now. But 37k matk and only 40k mdef? That's not real stats; I have to strip to get mdef that low, and my matk is only 31k. Anyone with matk that high definitely has a lot more mdef once they put their gear back on.

Comment

Oh this is rich. Knights with Advanced Delphic Destroyer are complaining. With your damn shields and attack strength you have nothing to complain about. For once think about the other classes. Archers got completely screwed over with deep freeze. Archer and Mage delphics are nothing compared to Knight delphics. You want to complain about purge not working against Guardian? How about Scatter!!!!
          A Knight whining is funny as heck. You're beyond over-powered.

Comment

First off Knights dont need a Guardian Rune an it has always been in the game. Kinghts get to Block an quite often Knights also get sevreral forms of sheilds therefore. If you want the Guardian rune removed. Then Knights need to have Arogans Sheild Apollos Sheild an Mars Will removed. But you would be really upset if they did that so why complain about 1 rune when you clearly have more versions of it an can use them more often.
            Therefore I am sorry to inform you that they wont remove the Guardian rune

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              There's an easy way to balance guardian rune, make purge rune upgradable to advance and each level remove a % of guardian rune, maxed remove guardian fully.
              But even a MAGE's Purification can't do that... puri is made to remove the DEBUFFS from you(and others as it gets upgraded) but yet only removes a couple. Purge can only work on a few even maxed. And even then WILL NOT REMOVE ALL BUFFS to the other person. Not even a archers SS removes all buffs...

Seriously people think about it... Your wanting more out of runes and complaining when it all comes down to knowing the game and playing smart. Yes one class will have an advantage over the other in one way or another. Its how the game is meant to be played.

IF i were to complain about anything i'd complain that the heal rune doesn't really do anything when mages heal to full and then run an iris/triton and make it impossible to beat cuz they heal so dam much. Heal runes (despite mages having it too) doesn't do anything much UNLESS its advanced. Even then its still minute to those who have high HP.

FOr me its meh. Yes it sucks but in all honesty if the fields were all leveled for all classes... the game wouldn't be any fun.

Comment

1 rune does not hurt if you are strong enough.
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

learn to play, you got 2 shields ,use them.
                  BuzzKill
                  Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
                    But even a MAGE's Purification can't do that... puri is made to remove the DEBUFFS from you(and others as it gets upgraded) but yet only removes a couple. Purge can only work on a few even maxed. And even then WILL NOT REMOVE ALL BUFFS to the other person. Not even a archers SS removes all buffs...

Seriously people think about it... Your wanting more out of runes and complaining when it all comes down to knowing the game and playing smart. Yes one class will have an advantage over the other in one way or another. Its how the game is meant to be played.

IF i were to complain about anything i'd complain that the heal rune doesn't really do anything when mages heal to full and then run an iris/triton and make it impossible to beat cuz they heal so dam much. Heal runes (despite mages having it too) doesn't do anything much UNLESS its advanced. Even then its still minute to those who have high HP.

FOr me its meh. Yes it sucks but in all honesty if the fields were all leveled for all classes... the game wouldn't be any fun.
                    Heal rune has two advantages. 1) It can't be stolen by chaos 2) It is very fast

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
                      First off Knights dont need a Guardian Rune an it has always been in the game. Kinghts get to Block an quite often Knights also get sevreral forms of sheilds therefore. If you want the Guardian rune removed. Then Knights need to have Arogans Sheild Apollos Sheild an Mars Will removed. But you would be really upset if they did that so why complain about 1 rune when you clearly have more versions of it an can use them more often.
                      Knights block more often how?

And since you are either lvl 40something or completely ignorant, let me tell you this, me as a knight and tbh every other knight will be happy to exchange ALL this 3 "shields" for the guardian rune, what does this tell you?
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
                        Knights have no passive or active skill to boost their block. Knights receive no extra block that other classes do not. Knights simply had better incentive to build their block due to block heal passive. Now that the passive is nerfed, block has become a little less popular. Some continue to invest in block because it can help you in places like sky trail, where def is useless and resistance is needed. Others prefer to keep their build heavier on defense to better tank hits from sylphed opponents.

I can say that well built knights near my BR tank as much without guardian rune as I do with guardian rune.

It does seem unfair to me that knights are denied the use of a rune that is so useful both in PvP and PvE. If it makes them feel any better, I've seen that puri rune can do one thing that mage puri can't do: remove chaos from self. Mages are denied use of the puri rune, leaving us with no ability to remove chaos from ourselves (Note: advanced talent for Mana shield states it gives a chance to remove a random debuff from player; I haven't invested in that talent yet and haven't been able to test it. This might give mages a highly luck based chance to remove chaos from themselves).

Comment

Originally posted by THORR_S3 View Post
                          become a stupid way to loose in a face of a low player then u cose he block u higher atak with this stupid rune defence
                          make this balance again like before when this stupid rune no was in game for no1 its enought how much they heall back like mages
                          im really mad for this and im not alone
                          DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!
                          First off here is a lesson for you GET higher resistance crystals. Archers dont heal like mages. Mages are the op class heals damage etc.

Now as someone who has played every class. As a knight if your crying about a Guardian Rune that's kinda of sad especially with a shield that is a bonus 30% to your max hp which unless your an unskilled player an have 50k br an level 80 then Argoans Shield can be op sure it be purged by mages an knights an scatter shotted by an archer. Same with apollo's sheild an again Apollo's is like a guardian rune Oh an dont forget your passive Tenacity reduce damage received by % an reduce crit damage received by %. My main toon now is a 356k br Archer Main sylph is 3 star Purple Athena. Now I will say this PvP to run scatter shot is waste of rage an damage for a turn. If it healed me then wonderful but I am not a mage I get a pretty lame heal as do knights.
                          With that being said if your having a problem with Guardian Rune then Maybe you need to Focus an get a high level advanced Heal rune. But the big reason you dont do damage is probably the lack there of Will crystals an resistance Crystals. As well as defense an hp.
                          Archer have one of the hardest times to build def we have damage an then nerfed it just like Knights block heals where mages are still the same "Oh Herro Remember me Yes I am still OP" but lets face it the day then hit mages with the nerf bat the casher community will decrease in numbers by alot. So my suggestion is build hire res Electro, Dark and Light since thats what you see in battlegrounds 99.99% of the time Dont blame the rune blame the skill used to win

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                            Knights have no passive or active skill to boost their block. Knights receive no extra block that other classes do not. Knights simply had better incentive to build their block due to block heal passive. Now that the passive is nerfed, block has become a little less popular. Some continue to invest in block because it can help you in places like sky trail, where def is useless and resistance is needed. Others prefer to keep their build heavier on defense to better tank hits from sylphed opponents.

I can say that well built knights near my BR tank as much without guardian rune as I do with guardian rune.

It does seem unfair to me that knights are denied the use of a rune that is so useful both in PvP and PvE. If it makes them feel any better, I've seen that puri rune can do one thing that mage puri can't do: remove chaos from self. Mages are denied use of the puri rune, leaving us with no ability to remove chaos from ourselves (Note: advanced talent for Mana shield states it gives a chance to remove a random debuff from player; I haven't invested in that talent yet and haven't been able to test it. This might give mages a highly luck based chance to remove chaos from themselves).
                            As far as I know No rune can be puri'd or removed Choas Amniesa Brut Guardian an or Blood/Bleed rune.

That being said I agree Knight block heal was nerfed yes that kind of changed things alot but The main point of Block is what many do not Know is, It is considered a % def Just like Goddess Blessing. Knight have a talent that increases block rate The fact that they have more % def's in passives than any other class an have 3 sheilds Agroan Apollos an( Mars"adv 80 only" ) they have the potential to be very tanky.

Now Many do know or have not noticed but your attacks are now element based depending on which slyph you have on. For Instance Your a Mage an lets for the sake of things say we are both running a Hercules. Now lets say I have 800 electro res an you have 430 electro res and I have 545 res reduction an you have 330. An right now I have around 50k mdef on my archer An for the sake of it will say you have 60k With or without the Guardian rune since we both have it avalible to us. You will take more damage from me via Nonsylph an in Sylph than I will from you because of the New defense not many take in to account Called Resistance Crystals. The damage calc is very complex it hurts my brain to try an figure out exact damage.

But however I have tried tested an proven this. At first it was just a theory, but through trial an error it has been proven true. That Res, Res reduction, Defenses, Astral bonus's passives Sylph an Toon's and HP an Fate Stone levels Dargon soul an actual Player Level along with PVP Medallion take into How much damage is taken an dealt. Believe it or not but having a medallion Even in Skytrail or Spire etc Will effect the amount of Damage you Deal an recieve.

So in the end to Just blame a rune for someone being to strong is just silly You have to have an understanding of the combat system an how it works and when new content is released get together with Friends an test the new content. Now The one thing I still have no answer for is penetration and I dont think anyone does but the developers an I am not even sure if they know how it works. All the info is just speculation until They release factual proof of what it actually does the only 2 things that have been said thus far are Armor Pen / Defense % ignored or % of block ignored either way no one is sure so I cant factor that into Damage dealt an received atm.

Now for the ones that have higher resistance an they have a high level Guardian rune an use it in Battle Grounds Its more for a way keep their HP maxed an with those they hit some of us like an Nuclear bomb I have seen them use Guardian Rune So they can leave with pretty much max hp an go on to the next fight. What this seems to me is they are dealing with 500k-1mil br players which with that in mind well it is what it is an your probably gonnna die anyway
                            Last edited by DevilGrave; 03-19-2015, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                              As far as I know No rune can be puri'd or removed Choas Amniesa Brut Guardian an or Blood/Bleed rune.

That being said I agree Knight block heal was nerfed yes that kind of changed things alot but The main point of Block is what many do not Know is, It is considered a % def Just like Goddess Blessing. Knight have a talent that increases block rate The fact that they have more % def's in passives than any other class an have 3 sheilds Agroan Apollos an( Mars"adv 80 only" ) they have the potential to be very tanky.
                              as far as I know chaos and amnesia can be puri'd and what u said abt Knight have a talent that increases block rate , knight dont have it. There's a talent abt block but not to increase block rate, but a chance to deflect xx% damage with succesfully block , cmiiw
                              Aprillya (S209)
                              guild -> Dymension
                              BR : pathetic
                              am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

So many ******** on this thread, at least if you post get your fact straight, don't talk about passive/talent knight don't have, don't compare a 30% damage red to a 70% that can be used while on pet, just admit that advanced guardian rune is op, also why do archer get it? They already have is and same hp passive as knight, why would archer get another 70% damage red? Anyway everything will be even when knight block heal will be unnerfed, hopefully soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X