No announcement yet.

About Plunder !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, you know of course, that you are asking for folly cause plundering is an awesome feature in this game because it helps you build frienemies.

I remember I was getting plundered a lot, so I wrote to each of the guys who were plundering me and told them to give me a 3 day rest (days of no plunder) and it worked. They stopped and they pretty much have not plundered me since that .

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
      ...I remember I was getting plundered a lot, so I wrote to each of the guys who were plundering me and told them to give me a 3 day rest (days of no plunder) and it worked. They stopped and they pretty much have not plundered me since that .
      Some people have better etiquette than some others. I remember when I (this weakling toon) was new, some mid-power players (the ones who spent some $20-200 per month) kept plundering me in the wild & in the mines. When I asked them to give me a break & stop hitting people only 10% of their BR, they asked me to blame the big bully on server, & said they lost gold/amethysts to the big bully, that was why they had to hit me to get back what they had lost. But eventually the game had opened up casher-only features to free players, & they were the ones to give me 800k gold daily when I finally had enough socketing rods to unlock all 32 sockets. I never hit them back for the amethysts tho. It's not like I'd want to humiliate people in their face any ways. Game is for fun & social.

Comment

Working...
      X