Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The higher i get in game the more i despise being an archer..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just spam your scatter shot. that will help alot.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      casher or non casher, they still on the top. the fact: archer needs some investment(balen), if not, ull have a hard time fightin mage n knight lv.50 onward. funny thing, archer beat mage is wrong. why?? archer dont have passive mdef skill like mage. plus theres 2 wall infront of a mage.
      What is the use of mage's mdef passive against archers?
      Archers cant put troops in front? Just asking.... :-)
      Ke3pEr
      Mage
      â€*Empireâ€* Guild
      @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

mage can be alot stronger than archer if you do it right.. reason being is because of something called blessed heal
        KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

If we archer quits, then wartune no fun at all.

It will be filled with machos (knights) who love gays (mage).
          Last edited by Mr.Viruz; 11-26-2012, 08:34 AM.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
            If we archer then wartune no fun at all.

And people will scream BL rooms every where
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
              If we archer quits, then wartune no fun at all.

lol. btw archer is doomed rit now. especially non spender. no kidding i have mage alt n i love killing archer than a knight.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

can i whine here? (im mage)

archer have spamming multi-shot every second attack they do 200% + dmg to 1 target or 100% dmg , knights have slash spamming its 150%+ dmg every second attack to 1 target, mage cant spamming bcs they havent cheap skill with small cd, in pvp they alays lose turn if enemy (archer or knight not slowpoke) n they have the smaller rage upping from other classes, so why archer whine? i wanna whine n i already whine

PVE? u play in oonline game for PVE? omg dude single player games better with PVE

And mage dont have rage eatting they worth too

strong AOE? ye strong, every 10 sec 140% dmg NICE! but if u op its usefull

Mage have heal? Knights dont have? Archers dont have? lol all have, but mage have big problem 2/3 of classes its PATK, mage have weak PDEF what its mean? its mean that for dominate by mage u must be very good casher

So Dear Archers stop cryin)
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

here is how it is . . .

broken down by cash spending

to make yourself dominate in game. how much you have to spend to make yourself that strong?

which class spend the most to make themselves competitive in the top ?

1. archer
                  2. mage
                  3. knight

Knight do not have to spend as much and they can dominate . . . i got a knight on my server who don't even have socket and he can make it into top10 at times. really props to him man. ^.^
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Best solution! Plant gold and at least 1 kyanite every time and day. Do your Free Balen **** (all you gotta find is submit email and confirm). Made 2k balen just looking for **** that doesnt involve downloading and installing. Archers need to invest on knight troops and troop counts as well as Hero Patk academy. By months end, you should have lvl 30 academy if not 40.

Comment

wow really..this is my first time seeing archer QQing here..your crit is like a nightmare for mage..my friend's DF hit me almost 12k crit and yes mage has low pdef even tho if you use full sockets consist of PDEF gems.
                      every class has their or advantages and disadvantages so it your decision whether you can use it well or no
                      and about casher..its not really significant cause my guildie is lv 57 archer and he is non casher player but he did well in game
                      IGN : Poca
                      Guild : Nizami
                      S7

Comment

i dont know what your talking about as a level 49 archer i am owning almost everyone my meve, no matter what they are knight mage archer whatever i am owning them all i can even beat many level 55 players in BG so i not sure why you are complaining about archers for maybe your just not doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by sarcon2009 View Post
                          i dont know what your talking about as a level 49 archer i am owning almost everyone my meve, no matter what they are knight mage archer whatever i am owning them all i can even beat many level 55 players in BG so i not sure why you are complaining about archers for maybe your just not doing it right.
                          So, how much did you spend?
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

you weren't complaining when you were dominating in the early game. how do you think knights felt early game? many do not even get to lvl 40 because they rage quit at how hard it is to level knight to a competitive level. you think its fun for knights to wait to level 40 before getting good?

Comment

i dun really care abt pvp. wat matters is team dung.

most of the time at least 2 mages is needed. and 2 non mages be is 2 archer or 2knights or 1 of each.
                              tough thing is mages are super hard to come-by.

end up only mages getting level up faster!
                              cos archers & knights cant find a bloody mate to play team dung

pls try to merge sever !!! or bring this tag team above all issue.

Comment

Let put the " how much balens you spend?" a side. Archer was designed to be an offensive role with thier skills, as knight has to be the class that draw most of the attack on them as a tank in defence. Mage as usual, the super supporting character in MMORPG.
                                Multiplayers role playing games is not only about how to be the best PVP players, if your mind was set that way, then your character will never go far.
                                Group up with other classes's heros and gain the best out from the game, this is the spirit of MMORPG.
                                Serenity
                                SteelLord
                                Singapore

Comment

Working...
                                X