No announcement yet.

The worst thing about wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the worst thing about it is it's addictive. every other thing..? well, some flaws here & there, but very much tolerable..
    I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

worst thing is, that #1 in guildbattle get to good rewards. its rly hard to catch up.

Comment

The worst thing abt Wartune is the developers/customer service, followed closely behind by the amount of money to be competitive.

Comment

The worst thing about wartune is ppl complaining about cashers being OP if you don't like it stop beieng a cheep skate and buy some balens or deal with it. This game wouldent exist without cashers.

Comment

True but there are other ways to entice people to pay with cash. The over the top p2win aspect can destroy your item mall or make it. Make it by grabing the few willing to pump in tons and tons of cash, or destroy it by driving away all your small purchase folks. Depends on the wealth of the community but I do not like p2win concepts. Skill makes the game, not cash.

Comment

what i hate about wartune:

1) it consumes too much time to be competitive. (staying online 10+ hours a day for a game is bad idea)
              2) it eats too much memory in PC, even for flash games standard.
              3) you really need a good internet connection, a decent one where usually enough for other MMOs is not enough for wartune, especially because of the memory leak, you will need to refresh often, and with bad internet connection it can eat up 5 minutes to load.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1Dezzy View Post
                the worst thing in wa5rtune is the fact everything is paytowin
                world bosses i get outdpsed all the time by knights lol because they revive with balens
                i see playes with high lvl gems i see guys on horses i cannot have i see people farming vouchers/insignia's and other stuff i cannot farm

oh yeh and free cooldowns and a totally different skill tree for none cashers

this game is totally cash shop biased just look at the mount events and the xmas event if you need proof
                Hmmm we already enough proof for dat,
                Wartune = not come and play
                But wartune = come and pay
                IGN : MsKorupsi
                server : 3
                level : 69
                BR : 200k++
                knights fable

Comment

my problem here is the battle ground,, it is suck when you battle with the older players like they are on S1 and you are on S330,, it was like level 70 vs level 30. can they fixed this things like when they enter the battle ground the battle was based on their levels. unlike that higher level vs. lower level it always sucks.

Comment

The worst is not a "thing" , its staff ignoring us when it has problem ingame.. Just like what happen when it has a massive disconnection while Class War event is running.

Comment

Originally posted by bhie View Post
                      my problem here is the battle ground,, it is suck when you battle with the older players like they are on S1 and you are on S330,, it was like level 70 vs level 30. can they fixed this things like when they enter the battle ground the battle was based on their levels. unlike that higher level vs. lower level it always sucks.
                      Battleground Level Brackets have now been changed to the follow:
                      30-39
                      35-44
                      40-49
                      45-54
                      50-59
                      55-64
                      60-69
                      65-74
                      70-80
                      Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.

should really be a bug when u meat a lvl 70 when u are 30 because the bracket is 65-74 or 70-80 for him
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                        Battleground Level Brackets have now been changed to the follow:
                        30-39
                        35-44
                        40-49
                        45-54
                        50-59
                        55-64
                        60-69
                        65-74
                        70-80
                        Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.

should really be a bug when u meat a lvl 70 when u are 30 because the bracket is 65-74 or 70-80 for him
                        Look at date of his post, this is a necro thread, that was back in the day when after level 40 you faced all levels, heh, and people complain now ^^
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          Look at date of his post, this is a necro thread, that was back in the day when after level 40 you faced all levels, heh, and people complain now ^^

lol
                          • S69 - Corftey ravine
                          • H4D3S
                          • lvl 76 archer
                          • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                          X