Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura001
    replied
    I always get my dose of BBs through Spire Chests (NM ones drop 3x more than regular ones), daily check-ins, and sometimes through the game box. I don't do the 300 devo bit as it's like having a job in itself (you have to be literally on all day to complete). Yes, there are some being sold in the Game Box as well but the best way of getting a lot of nickels is through the Cloud Adventures (if you are lucky, that is).

Sometimes, in a blue moon, you will get 1k bound balens through the Hot Events for leveling rewards. That's my take on the matter.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    Mines are non-existent, and the only reliable source is devo, which is only 100bb a day if you can do all the events. With merged skill skills being astronomically high, we need another source for bb. Old dimensions gave out a lot more bb on a consistant basis. Getting at most 3k bb a month, getting one good skill would take 5 months.

They are also in Spire chests, and you can buy them in the Game Box.

As far as skill costs, I think it's cheaper to forget a skill and learn a free one. It takes more time of course, but in my opinion more economical in the long run.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X