X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Elite
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Yes, we can go that route. In fact, we kinda sorta have to in some ways. The sad fact though is if you're referring to go full crit, you're gonna get destroyed in duels.

If you think those stats are good, I don't think you have a competitive server. I don't blame you really - seeing how a few servers come out every week. If you come to and scope out Kong 1, you'll see more competition. Why? The moment this game was released on Kong, it amassed a huge playerbase - before R2 could bring another server. (Our knights have 10k in PATK, 10k in PDEF, 9k in MDEF - and a couple even higher than that.)

Still, as one of the posters has conceded, Knights have a tough time on WB and cata/necro. They can hold their own for duels but top-end mages will take out top-end knights *usually* (aside from bad rolls, varying damage, etc.). The fact Knights cannot amass gold on WB partly contributes to this. Did some testing on WB for a couple dozen of full events using full crit and, though the damage is *very slightly* higher, it's still nowhere as close as archers and mages can pump out.
    I'll reply to you and to all people who doubts that knights can dps
    And starting from what you mentioned, Crit ain't the only way to dps, in matter of fact QTE is fine damage dealt as well, but if you want more in-depth explanation I can tell you that maxing dps skills and especially Enhanced Delphic destroyer in addition to Divine blessing is the way to kick @sses in arena solo, and if that's the case, how about arena party, GB, multi-player dungeons and WB
    It's just silly how people think that knights can only tank and their builds are only for tanking, well enough of this **
    yet there's still who wonders how the hell a lv45 knight does 8k+ damage that a mage can't do
    Hence you and others need to learn more about dps knight build, just check the few guides around or even check mine, I'll be posting it soon

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Knights are so amazing even if non-casher way later in the long run. If you build ir right you definitly be in the top 5 strength of players. I am number 1 in strength in my server and really only a few ppl that are casher mages give me problems. However, I seen once i turn 60 the problems I had arn't that bad anymore due to having a new astral slot which really helps a lot. Tons of hp, high block, reverse dmg, reduce dmg, etc really helps the knight become amazing. Not to mention the talents later on when we get them. Knights are going to be OP really soon. You are going to see so many threads about how knights are just too strong and mages and archers don't have a achance. Just watch.
    for about 10-20 levels, then us mages will be back on top listening to everybody whine how op mages are ....yawn

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Knights are so amazing even if non-casher way later in the long run. If you build ir right you definitly be in the top 5 strength of players. I am number 1 in strength in my server and really only a few ppl that are casher mages give me problems. However, I seen once i turn 60 the problems I had arn't that bad anymore due to having a new astral slot which really helps a lot. Tons of hp, high block, reverse dmg, reduce dmg, etc really helps the knight become amazing. Not to mention the talents later on when we get them. Knights are going to be OP really soon. You are going to see so many threads about how knights are just too strong and mages and archers don't have a achance. Just watch.
    listen to him guys,

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Suffer-WNDGroup
    replied
    perhaps you can explain how a knight with 8400 patk and 25 percent will astral is doing 7-10k hits vs a mage with 5200 pdef. I love to now how they are not only managing to do more damage then their damcap but, ignoring pdef completely. Because frankly it seems lately knights have become even stronger then normal. Im not even talking serious cash players just an average run of the mill knight fairly well put together vs a very well put together mage. Im doing 3-4k max with 20 percent will astral and 8700 matk vs the same knights 4400 mdef. see my damage looks close to correct where the knights seem to be doing huge amounts over their damcap with normal 1 and 2 skills, were not even talking their specials here. Someone needs to look at the balance because the apples arent matching up.

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    in the asian version castinator works for 3 whole turns, so 3 dfferent skills are reduced by 20 rage not just 1

knights are just made too easy for some reason & are OP (shld needs a cap on it)

mage has to in pvp set with no rage: bolt, bolt, rof. & takes even longer to use other skills unless castinator activates, use rage rune or you have a pve set.

knight can do: slasher, u slasher, slasher, u slasher, etc.. all day long giving knights a higher damage out

Leave a comment:

• R24152717
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    No i don't mean cashers and non cashers even cashers can be a squishy if they play bad

it depends on how ur playing not paying

Not true

mages have a good cool down rate

slasher (our primary skill) takes 5 seconds
    lighting bolt (mage primary skill) takes 1 second

use the skill calculator and see for ur self

all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have

mages are magical DPS and healers

but it doesn't mean they are OP cause

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED
    all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have...

tenacity:
    Reduce damage received by 7%
    Reduce crit rate received by 5%

divine blessing:
    Pdef + 20%
    Max HP + 20%
    Received healing + 20%

enhanced block:
    100% to restore 4% HP when dodge

castinador:
    8% chance to reduce rage cost by 20

healing empowerment:
    Healing ability boost 8%
    Mdef boost 20%

u do the math.

Mages have a good cool down rate...

Slasher = 5 sec
    Ultimate Slasher = 5 sec
    Shadow Thrasher = 1 sec

Bolt = 1 sec
    RoF = 10 sec
    Meteor = 15 sec

i doubt that.

mages are magical DPS and healers...

Exactly......except that, they don't even heal that well. Suntoria lvl 3 is not even worth it, 1% more...that's it? LOL. If it's 1% more heal + 1 additional turn it would be worthwhile. On top of that, healing ability boost 8%. 8%...really? & it doesn't even affect suntoria(i think) although it is a healing ability. Archers can easily do better with their Bloodthirsty Strike -- 120% damage & restore 80%(70 + 10) life at 25 rage on the same turn (when it crits, it jumps from being 'great' to 'superb'); whereas, mages only heals 75% life at 35 rage & waste a turn...LOL. I can easily see restore at 15-18 rage.

Mages have bad rage gain too. 8 rage with one bolt attack (6+2). Knights gain 15 rage with one slasher attack (5+10). That's not 2 or 3 points, but 50% more rage than mages.

Knights & archers have 100% skill. Maybe mage should get theirs too. (Perhaps, 100% chance to restore life to all teammates equivalent to 20% of damage dealt by AoE spells. )

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED...

Not really, but they are somewhat balance.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
    fixed =o...
    No i don't mean cashers and non cashers even cashers can be a squishy if they play bad

it depends on how ur playing not paying

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
    yes...i agree with u. knights have too many passives. mages have AoE, that's all. they sux at damage, speed, rage, CD.....u name it. Troops? LOL. they don't give that much of a different outcome in battle. they're all dead in 1-2 turns. so if a mage beat u somewhere along the way, it's not bcoz they're strong, but simply because your character build is weak.
    Not true

mages have a good cool down rate

slasher (our primary skill) takes 5 seconds
    lighting bolt (mage primary skill) takes 1 second

use the skill calculator and see for ur self

all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have

mages are magical DPS and healers

but it doesn't mean they are OP cause

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-31-2012, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
    ye right that's why our server's ranked 1 is a knight who hits with 8k and both MDEF and PDEF are 6+ and the 2nd is a mage hits less but has the same amount of PDEF and MDEF, isn't it obvious yet that cash is everything ? lol'ed
    btw you said knights for tanking but have u ever heard about dps knight build ? lolz
    Yes, we can go that route. In fact, we kinda sorta have to in some ways. The sad fact though is if you're referring to go full crit, you're gonna get destroyed in duels.

If you think those stats are good, I don't think you have a competitive server. I don't blame you really - seeing how a few servers come out every week. If you come to and scope out Kong 1, you'll see more competition. Why? The moment this game was released on Kong, it amassed a huge playerbase - before R2 could bring another server. (Our knights have 10k in PATK, 10k in PDEF, 9k in MDEF - and a couple even higher than that.)

Still, as one of the posters has conceded, Knights have a tough time on WB and cata/necro. They can hold their own for duels but top-end mages will take out top-end knights *usually* (aside from bad rolls, varying damage, etc.). The fact Knights cannot amass gold on WB partly contributes to this. Did some testing on WB for a couple dozen of full events using full crit and, though the damage is *very slightly* higher, it's still nowhere as close as archers and mages can pump out.

Leave a comment:

• R24152717
    replied
    Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    12k patk knight with 6k mdef will beat mage with 12k matk n 6kpdef o u think not?

archer with 12k patk will beat mage easy

for example my stats 12kmatk (astra + 20%dmg), 32k hp, 6,1kpdef, 11,5k mdef my damage vs:

archers with 5,5-6k mdef around 7-8k from rof n ~5k from bolt, archer with same patk hit me by multishot 10-12k , wo crit by first skill (dnt remember name) 4,5-5k but multi shot hit every 2nd turn so every 2nd turn i get 10-12k dmg , i cant hit so much every 2nd turn bcs cd ye? u wanna said troops must help? ye from 1 attack from archer or 2 attacks from knight (so archer need do 2 turn for kill my troops, knights need do 4 turn for kill troops, mage need same as archer 2 turn)

about knight , mages must be anti-class of knight but it isn true, why? they have to much stat boost from passive, nice regen, agoran shield, dmg reduction , what mages have? just matk wich easy to penetrte knight armor , but they have low pdef..so its not mages proc its just balance between knight n mage, but how i said knights have a lot way to save him from dmg, mages have nothing, heal? for heal u must eat toi much rage n lose turn, knights can eat yr rage

Yes im sure mages sux, maybe they cool at 35-44 but after 55+ they ololo, they all game sux, n knights whining, omg i can give u my mage if u think that knights sux

p.s. my mage 55lvl 39k br, i know what about i talking if u think they if u easy kill ppl wich br less then yr on 10-15k or have gear diff on X5 or X0 lvl u lol
    yes...i agree with u. knights have too many passives. mages have AoE, that's all. they sux at damage, speed, rage, CD.....u name it. Troops? LOL. they don't give that much of a different outcome in battle. they're all dead in 1-2 turns. so if a mage beat u somewhere along the way, it's not bcoz they're strong, but simply because your character build is weak.

Leave a comment:

• G-Elite
    replied
    Knights don't suck
    if ur a knight who gets pawned then it just means u suck not the very class

all class are balanced there is no over powered class

but
    there are cash players and non-cash players

depends on how good u pay

u pay good u get to be called OP
    u pay bad u get to be called squishy

Plain and simple
    fixed =o...

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
    Agreeing with this, mage have nothing except aoe, which is good for what? kill troops and pve... heal is too costly, rarely get to use it. A good knight will just chew me out. They need to fight through my troops? yeah right, whirlwind and I'm half dead already, so obviously my troops even more. A good knight well built will dodge most my hits, and heal in the process, without even doing anything... we dont even dare to aoe them when they have reverse on, cuz we take 2k-3k recoil damage everytime... and like it wasnt enough, they can shield when they're somewhat near dead, allowing them to turn tide of battle if they even get in a tight spot... and dont get me started on archers lol, ridiculous crits, nuff said.
    Now come to mage? --"
    Well, then maybe you set your mage on wrong direction.
    Im mage and usually I go after knight on BG becouse they easier to kill, archer get me some trouble with their crit. But sure, Archer designed to be mage worst enemy.
    Yes, mage good for AoE, spamming AoE to be exact. Get the right formula for skill and you're good to go for hunting knight. But leave some abnormal knight with ridiculous def, that imposible. lol.
    Last edited by Ruise; 12-31-2012, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    u play good u get to be called OP
    u play bad u get to be called squishy
    how play good? it is turn based game, its not 3d mmorpg, where u can kite, jump, where 100500 skills to use n all of them usefull n need good reaction, n strategy

in wartune reallt active skills maximum 3-4 n u just need to wait yr turn, lol, in this kind of games only stats n class features can called OP not player

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    knights sucks , end of story ....
    Knights don't suck
    if ur a knight who gets pawned then it just means u suck not the very class

all class are balanced there is no over powered class

but
    there are over powered players and squishy players

depends on how good u play

u play good u get to be called OP
    u play bad u get to be called squishy

Plain and simple

Leave a comment:

• Warcurse
    replied
    Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    12k patk knight with 6k mdef will beat mage with 12k matk n 6kpdef o u think not?

archer with 12k patk will beat mage easy

for example my stats 12kmatk (astra + 20%dmg), 32k hp, 6,1kpdef, 11,5k mdef my damage vs:

archers with 5,5-6k mdef around 7-8k from rof n ~5k from bolt, archer with same patk hit me by multishot 10-12k , wo crit by first skill (dnt remember name) 4,5-5k but multi shot hit every 2nd turn so every 2nd turn i get 10-12k dmg , i cant hit so much every 2nd turn bcs cd ye? u wanna said troops must help? ye from 1 attack from archer or 2 attacks from knight (so archer need do 2 turn for kill my troops, knights need do 4 turn for kill troops, mage need same as archer 2 turn)

about knight , mages must be anti-class of knight but it isn true, why? they have to much stat boost from passive, nice regen, agoran shield, dmg reduction , what mages have? just matk wich easy to penetrte knight armor , but they have low pdef..so its not mages proc its just balance between knight n mage, but how i said knights have a lot way to save him from dmg, mages have nothing, heal? for heal u must eat toi much rage n lose turn, knights can eat yr rage

Yes im sure mages sux, maybe they cool at 35-44 but after 55+ they ololo, they all game sux, n knights whining, omg i can give u my mage if u think that knights sux

p.s. my mage 55lvl 39k br, i know what about i talking if u think they if u easy kill ppl wich br less then yr on 10-15k or have gear diff on X5 or X0 lvl u lol
    Agreeing with this, mage have nothing except aoe, which is good for what? kill troops and pve... heal is too costly, rarely get to use it. A good knight will just chew me out. They need to fight through my troops? yeah right, whirlwind and I'm half dead already, so obviously my troops even more. A good knight well built will dodge most my hits, and heal in the process, without even doing anything... we dont even dare to aoe them when they have reverse on, cuz we take 2k-3k recoil damage everytime... and like it wasnt enough, they can shield when they're somewhat near dead, allowing them to turn tide of battle if they even get in a tight spot... and dont get me started on archers lol, ridiculous crits, nuff said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X