Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    Yeah I have 2 lv 10 block refines and 1 lv 9 on 3 gears. Apart from that + astral + LD, I have no other block stats.
    Interesting. I want more block, but feel like I don't have the real estate for it, especially with a crit build now. Dilemma xD.

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    I think wd is better overall too but crit is so fun hehe.
    Fun is the most important factor

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
      Update of my 6.5k crit mage. And thanks to the gem events i'm using lv4 matks and other lv3s for hp/mdef/pdef LOL. However, no regrets since i'm still the top 3 mage on WB. Targetting 7k crit with 70leg set in 40+ days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70616[/ATTACH]
      Nice crit, horrible health .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Nice crit, horrible health .
        You would LOL if you were to see the gems socketed in my gear. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
          Interesting. I want more block, but feel like I don't have the real estate for it, especially with a crit build now. Dilemma xD.
          I actually thought about giving up block for crit and focus on hp but getting the right refines are a pain and I'm doing fine for now mostly so why not keep 3K block. XD

I might actually give up on block after getting 80 set tho but that's a long way to go.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Update of my 6.5k crit mage. And thanks to the gem events i'm using lv4 matks and other lv3s for hp/mdef/pdef LOL. However, no regrets since i'm still the top 3 mage on WB. Targetting 7k crit with 70leg set in 40+ days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70616[/ATTACH]
            No mdef,No pdef, No hp..
            But dps like CKM^^ LIKE IT! xD
            Lorsi, Hmm u walk with pdef gems? Coz your pdef looks nice
            I will post my mage,or not, after weekend - must finish last ring and rerafine
            Ewd is not better,is safer...
            Crit give much much more fun

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Lorsi, Hmm u walk with pdef gems? Coz your pdef looks nice
              Yes, I do have pdef gems on all but 0 mdef
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

This is extreme custom build xD i walk with 0 pdef gems and is ok atm^^ will see in long run, allways convert xD gaia or aq?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No mdef,No pdef, No hp..
                  But dps like CKM^^ LIKE IT! xD
                  Lol i'll slowly build up my gems again. I have no problem with my lv3 gems atm.

Comment

This is extreme custom build xD i walk with 0 pdef gems and is ok atm^^ will see in long run, allways convert xD gaia or aq?
                    None. I have green aq and gaia. Used green aq for last cw. I'm waiting for dark to come out and saving all mahras, seps and scrolls for it.
                    I only have enough resources for one op pet :P.
                    Will eventually upgrade gaia for pve.
                    Hopefully dark comes out before this month cw or I'm soo dead.
                    Kabam s1- Mage
                    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

please remove hp and block astral asap, get illusion and guardian angel and u ll thank me soon. also remove hp gem if you have a fed sylph and put mdef. atm i run around with 24k pdef, 31k mdef and 127k hp with no hp gems at all, i feel as tank as i was with wd before i changed to crit like 3 months ago...my 2 cents.
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Lol i'll slowly build up my gems again. I have no problem with my lv3 gems atm.
                        That was sarcasm Hehe
                        I know how your stats will look when gems back on place
                        Just funny image atm, pure dps - die fast or kill faster^^
                        Lorsi, that wut most of ppl doBut i prefere my gaia and in future hercules then hades^^ however will try get him for cw

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                          please remove hp and block astral asap, get illusion and guardian angel and u ll thank me soon. also remove hp gem if you have a fed sylph and put mdef. atm i run around with 24k pdef, 31k mdef and 127k hp with no hp gems at all, i feel as tank as i was with wd before i changed to crit like 3 months ago...my 2 cents.
                          Removing hp and block is my plan for future. Gonna get GA for sure and deflection/illusion for the other one. I want hp for now since I don't have nice enough pet to compensate for it and don't wanna get it down 100k. After getting dark, I won't have hp gems or astral.
                          Thanks for the advice, I need as much as I can get since I'm so noob at being crit lol.
                          Kabam s1- Mage
                          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                            Not evryone have maxed sylph with sepu to gain 30k hp from him^^
                            You are OP, is hard for most of ppl to falow your way^^ however with aditional resources this way is best

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Lorsi, that wut most of ppl doBut i prefere my gaia and in future hercules then hades^^ however will try get him for cw
                              Yea, my main focus would be for cw. I actually prefer gaia for everything else too that's why I'm upgrading it after dark.
                              Kabam s1- Mage
                              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Yea, my main focus would be for cw. I actually prefer gaia for everything else too that's why I'm upgrading it after dark.
                                I have big problem with time of cw so dont enjoy this event thats why prolly why we go different ways^^ good luck with improving your toon

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X