Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Wrong. What senadbasic said is true. Resistances are in effect everywhere. Pan is a perfect counter to Gaia.
    Come back when u learn a bit more
    Will test it 2moro...if will find someone who use/have pan
    This is 1st time when i see info like this,and never noticed some sylph hit harder coz of resistance

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • when people say perfect match against gaia what do they mean??? i did 158k at 50% to a mage near my br who had fire sylph. if he had pan how much would that hit go??? i did tests against similar strength sylphs and the differences i found where inside the floating damage, nothing extreme...and for sure i cant have 6 full sepulturas-mahras pets just to beat any1 because wind is a perfect match for gaia...sigh!!!

      also reasons to go crit if u can have more than 5.5-6k than staying to wd are so many and more important that if wd mages cant see em then its their fault, i am not trying to convience anyone, but china fanboys can go check and please find me a mage with wd in any top rankings in any server and i will change back to wd and will feed my determination astral to freaking block...crit is the way for the game like it or not. damage plays significant role in this crazy game and crit has higher damage output than wd. end of story. (ofc wd is better in pvp...since u dont need luck and u are more tanky, but pvp is not a big aspect in game anymore...)
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        when people say perfect match against gaia what do they mean??? i did 158k at 50% to a mage near my br who had fire sylph. if he had pan how much would that hit go??? i did tests against similar strength sylphs and the differences i found where inside the floating damage, nothing extreme...and for sure i cant have 6 full sepulturas-mahras pets just to beat any1 because wind is a perfect match for gaia...sigh!!!

        also reasons to go crit if u can have more than 5.5-6k than staying to wd are so many and more important that if wd mages cant see em then its their fault, i am not trying to convience anyone, but china fanboys can go check and please find me a mage with wd in any top rankings in any server and i will change back to wd and will feed my determination astral to freaking block...crit is the way for the game like it or not. damage plays significant role in this crazy game and crit has higher damage output than wd. end of story. (ofc wd is better in pvp...since u dont need luck and u are more tanky, but pvp is not a big aspect in game anymore...)
        Shhlet em stay ewd and go for aq...^^
        Truth is most of ppl try crit with 4k stat and they think...nah...to low rate,better keep more def and stay with ewd...
        Dont ask aBout imposible...

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • My fast leveler, 36 days old.




















          Amethyst: 17087, almost there!
          A few more items on my mailbox mostly seeds for farm and lvl 50 pots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Only one pvp wut we can care atm is cw, so sorry but bullid myself for 2h per month is usless
            In pve crit mage beat on head ewd

            Mate...this - and + from element to element works in sylph arena...not in pvp
            Come back when u learn a bit more
            It was in cw; the strongest crit mage I've beaten so far was during CW, it was Rico.. I have killed quite a few in the 115-125k range too.

            Comment


            • hehehehee
              Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Just my thought, I hate prying eyes. @_@

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31286[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31287[/ATTACH]

              Gimme a call if you know who I am. And we'll share our dirty lil secrets. :9
              ejeje

              Comment


              • And yet here i thought you weren't going to post on forum kyou :P
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                Comment


                • My mage update,i dropped my block to 3003 from 3500+ (the 497+ extra block did not seem to gain anything). working on lev 10 Refined Goddess Blessing
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	my mage.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	606.8 KB
ID:	1681226
                  EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                    My mage update,i dropped my block to 3003 from 3500+ (the 497+ extra block did not seem to gain anything). working on lev 10 Refined Goddess Blessing
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]70678[/ATTACH]
                    needs more hp pdef mdef and crit XD
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      needs more hp pdef mdef and crit XD
                      i need a miracle to beat you athena,you grown so strong
                      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                        i need a miracle to beat you athena,you grown so strong
                        indeed that archer grown as hell...
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

                        Comment


                        • Hello Mages! It's been a long time since I've updated my character here; I think the last time I did I was around 67k BR. After a few months break over the summer it has been a game of catch-up, but I'm starting to feel satisfied with my progress. I reached 100k a few weeks ago and finally got my Lord Divine three days ago ... figured now would be as good a time as any to 'Share My Mage.'


                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Obsidian_Lv74_104k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	1681311
                          I have a lot of work yet to do on my Astrals, but they're on hold for now because of enchanting costs.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Obsidian_Lv74_104k_Sylph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	1681312
                          I get about 300 BR more from equipping my Apollo but I lose about 1300 MATK so I only use it for group arena.
                          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

                          Retired, but still lurking forums.

                          Comment


                          • Alright finally figured out these silly attachments. Here's my toon right now with AQ called. Recently broke the 7k Crit mark by giving up a bunch of the astrals I was using to boost my BR at night. I haven't been able to get into ToK NM anyway

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	profshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	478.5 KB
ID:	1681313

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	astralshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	1681314

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                              Alright finally figured out these silly attachments. Here's my toon right now with AQ called. Recently broke the 7k Crit mark by giving up a bunch of the astrals I was using to boost my BR at night. I haven't been able to get into ToK NM anyway

                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]71130[/ATTACH]

                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]71131[/ATTACH]
                              Nice crit and astrals there. How's your crit rate?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                                Nice crit and astrals there. How's your crit rate?
                                Thanks Feel like it depends on the day lol. For PvE it's probably around 75%, but I really can't tell that well. PvP it's a total mix. Using AoE skills and Apollo actually goes over well in arena, since they hit each target multiple times, and one of them usually crits. So maybe 50%-ish for PvP, but less if they have GA astral.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X