Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    But, i'm thankful to Jacko, coz of his video in final CW, i know how the final CW system works and i can win in wager
    How many people have actually won a mage CW wager? I feel like it must be absolute dumb luck. I'm there fighting these people and I can't figure out how it's going to end up.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
      How many people have actually won a mage CW wager? I feel like it must be absolute dumb luck. I'm there fighting these people and I can't figure out how it's going to end up.
      Me, I won.
      Attached Files
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• i dindt have a picture but i won mage wager last cw on my server,wagered 3k balens ended up whit 7.2k gc

Comment

• That's awesome, but I just don't see it happening for me lol T_T. I wagered before, but no point right now until they put new stuff in the shop. If there's someone that pulled the west coast winners outta their *** last month, that'd be something else.

Comment

• Thought i d post my little alt aswell, as i m having hella fun on him

Just this one is on academy blessing, no other buffs tho

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sii astros.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.9 KB
ID:	1681559Click image for larger version

Name:	Sii stables.png
Size:	445.8 KB
ID:	1681560Click image for larger version

Name:	Sii.png
Size:	384.0 KB
ID:	1681561
            Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• Well this month I'm ready for CW.
              Good luck everyone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW 022014.png
Size:	460.2 KB
ID:	1681613

JBird
              S60 Leaves Fort
              Legion

JBird
              Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
              Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
              One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	?????.jpg
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	1681777Click image for larger version

Name:	?????.jpg
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1681778Click image for larger version

Name:	????.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1681779

как то так)

Comment

• Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                  Resurrecting my old mage, after many months of slumber. What was once a quite good br now feel awfully weak in comparison..lots of work to do now =)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71913[/ATTACH]
                  Welc0me back yo i miss you sweetheart :P

Comment

• To Silent Sil

The best thing i did on my 46 mage was to swap out mdef with goddess blessing. Yes, you lose BR, but i think its worth it
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• yeah seen it on you in thisthread couple pages ago, was pretty impressed ^^.And I prefer showing low BR for good strength :P. Highest mage i ve beaten was a 45 k one but he was using pvp set . I ll try it out when i get a drop ^^, for the moment wanna max my guild skills tho. As i m missing 1 in Int and 2 in Def and Endurance, leaving Charisma at 5 and power at 3 for now.
                      Last edited by SilentSii; 02-22-2014, 11:57 AM.
                      Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• So finally got HS 99! (entered lvl 80 with lvl 35 HS, my stun was the joke of BG ^^ ), also finished enchanting my 80 set last week, and I got the boob job clothes yesterday! so thought I should update

My astrals are a bit in flux atm, I dropped pdef for guardian angel for class wars and haven't really missed it so I'm undecided whether to repurchase yet

Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          So finally got HS 99! (entered lvl 80 with lvl 35 HS, my stun was the joke of BG ^^ ), also finished enchanting my 80 set last week, and I got the boob job clothes yesterday! so thought I should update

My astrals are a bit in flux atm, I dropped pdef for guardian angel for class wars and haven't really missed it so I'm undecided whether to repurchase yet
                          your 80 set ehh? you wish lol. Now you might want to focus on those talents, I see a spider web on them...

And are you sure you dont miss pdef? 2 classes deals patk you know
                          Last edited by Draggyy; 02-25-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            your 80 set ehh? you wish lol. Now you might want to focus on those talents, I see a spider web on them...

And are you sure you dont miss pdef? 2 class deals patk you know
                            Lv10 WD and that matk, mhm pretty sure 20k pdef would be quite sufficient unless a real powerhouse archer/knight. (more so archer than knight lol)

Well built mage though, would not want to meet in BG.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              So finally got HS 99! (entered lvl 80 with lvl 35 HS, my stun was the joke of BG ^^ ), also finished enchanting my 80 set last week, and I got the boob job clothes yesterday! so thought I should update

I remember when you were in 50 bracket running around with 60k br, in angel outfit. Ah, the days of being squashed by a near naked ladeh :P
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

And are you sure you dont miss pdef? 2 classes deals patk you know
                                70 set oops, my multi-tasking is nearly as legendary as my HS used to be ^^

I'm not losing to anyone I won to before I remove pdef, so thats what I'm going by, but I have the star points if that changes xD

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                I remember when you were in 50 bracket running around with 60k br, in angel outfit. Ah, the days of being squashed by a near naked ladeh :P
                                Yeah bt the angel outfit has smaller attributes, I've been coveting this a while, this like getting free cosmetic surgery xD
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X