Clear All

• I'm so purty
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.png
Views:	1
Size:	327.7 KB
ID:	1675766

Comment

• Anyone here give us some suggestion on crit mage?
      I wanna know what to use (astral,gem and etc.)

Of course put some advantage/disadvantage on it.
      Thank you in advance.
      Have a good day!
      "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        I'm so purty
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57441[/ATTACH]
        Already got rewards?? :O
        Congrats!!
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by Asceti View Post
          ^^ It says 115% on the second ss, you know...
          lol didn't see that feel pretty stupid now

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            I'm so purty
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]57441[/ATTACH]
            Grats! That was fast.

Comment

• Grats, is that your BR with no wheel? Hope they didn't mess up and let people get rewards for WC/potions.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Grats, is that your BR with no wheel? Hope they didn't mess up and let people get rewards for WC/potions.
                With wheel, crit+block astrals unequiped, and they messed up. (or at least my publisher did. My guess would be that r2g will as well.)

Comment

• New update for my mage^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                    Its all dependent on your stats. I switched back and forth from WIll to crit a few times. Found if you could not get your Def up high enough while maintaining your crit. its not worth it. With this spec and the stats i currently have, I do the following:

Spire 300-350k dmg in spire with vulcan
                    4.5-5 mill gold & Daru on WB
                    Arena at around 90% wins (with me 98k br and other 2 70kish br)
                    ToK Hard Finish Daily.
                    (don't do BG for kills anymore but rarely go down as most higher lvls, including me, Cart)

It is true that you loose some Pdef with this spec, but it all depends on how high your gems are as well as your Pdef Astral (so you can counter the loss from Refined gear)
                    As I said in another post, I only like Crit Builds for PvE events, and even then, not for ToK. WB is where it really shines, because the crit reduction on the WB is practically non-existant.

I'm torn on the usefulness of Crit in Spire more and more. Yeah, when I do Crit w/ Vulcan (Using Thunderer) it does 200k+ Damage. When I don't Crit w/ Vulcan, about 100k Damage. With EWD on, it's around 160k Damage. The consistency is nice when avoiding perma debuffs. So if I don't Crit at a rate of about 60% of my attacks, I'm actually losing damage long term compared to EWD. Now on WB that's not a problem usually. But in Spire it's iffy. And in PvP you'll be lucky if you Crit 1 out of 3 attacks. In CW I was running a -35% Crit Astral and I was eating Crit Mages (many with higher BR than me) alive. I had the lowest BR in my win-group (7 Wins in Finals). So for all intents and purposes I was tied for 6th overall in CW, but my BR "tie-breaker" knocked me down to 16th.

Also, not having to equip Crit gems means I can use PDef, which is a HUGE boost in PvP and PvE, while in CW I convert them to Block Gems, getting my block up around 4,000.

IF Mages had a talent for Crit like Knights, or had any abilities with innate +Crit% like Archers, then a Crit build would be worth it. But as they are, they're the class that is least benefitted by Crit, and having PDef as the 4th Gem on every item adds up FAST. Right now I get over +2000 PDef from my Gems, which means I'm taking about 1000 less damage per hit in PvP from Knights, Archers and Troops. Invaluable I say.

Comment

• I'm torn on the usefulness of Crit in Spire more and more. Yeah, when I do Crit w/ Vulcan (Using Thunderer) it does 200k+ Damage. When I don't Crit w/ Vulcan, about 100k Damage. With EWD on, it's around 160k Damage. The consistency is nice when avoiding perma debuffs. So if I don't Crit at a rate of about 60% of my attacks, I'm actually losing damage long term compared to EWD.
                      How do you get a 60% EWD oO

Comment

How do you get a 60% EWD oO
                        ... Can u read? Crit rate 60% not wd effect

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• He's doing 100k damage noncrit without EWD and 160k with EWD.

Comment

He's doing 100k damage noncrit without EWD and 160k with EWD.
                            Hmm you know what mean floating dmg? Ehh men dont take all words as a true this is logic ewd give max 50%

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

He's doing 100k damage noncrit without EWD and 160k with EWD.
                              if he has crit on his mage, and does NOT crit, it does 100k. if it crits it does 200k. With EWD it does 160k. He's saying if he doesnt hit crits 60% of the time, overall you get more dmg with will destroyer. you need to re-read what he wrote because its kinda clear what he was saying lol.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	new stormy.PNG
Size:	388.3 KB
ID:	1675852Click image for larger version

Name:	new stomrys astral.PNG
Size:	445.3 KB
ID:	1675853 this is my baby, Stormywitch form server 135 (Stonevale)

Comment

Working...
                                X