Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kastergir
    replied
    My first game console was the Atari 2600. We played Pong. Also had the "laserpoint" gun, with which you could do skeetshooting etc. I played DonkeyKong and SpaceInvaders when they were only avilable on slotmachines in my country...

Leave a comment:

• kurgan2001
    replied
    Wow .. ya'll are old lolol

Naaa I can't say much, I'm 33 and grew up with Atari 2600, NES, and SNES. Never got into D&D though. Had a cousin that did, real hardcore into it when he was in college but not anymore. I do have a couple of the books however.

perfered character in Wartune : went with a knight .. I'm pretty happy for the moment

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? I like the subclass idea actually or cross skill / ability (knights that can heal or more multiple attack skills)

would I be around in one year ? depends if I find something better

favourite staff member: not been on long so I have no other reference

gaming or real life ? if I could go through real life by gaming .. ah the possibilities

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    p.s. I couldn't even access the forums until now

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Donkey Kong? That was advanced for me

remember the Tandy trs-80 with the orange button? yeah, thats me.

I am also 40, I like games and adventures and puzzle type games and even Battle games such as Battlefield 3 and War Commander. It all seemed pointless, until I started joining in with my boyfriend getting headshots from 1,000 metres out, oh yeah! it's even better when they find out ur a girl

perfered character in Wartune : was going to pick an archer, but settled for mage. Very happy about it too

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? Don't have specific characters, although the druid idea sounds cool. Would like to see talents only, instead of HS dbags.

would I be around in one year ? Still here now.

favourite staff member: so far, just you Kit. Now, if Creamy was a staff member.......

gaming or real life ? gaming, I have multiple lives!!!! but the job pays for the internet, sigh.

Leave a comment:

• ecla2
    replied
    hell I was around when space invaders hit the scene Donkey Kongggg

perfered character in Wartune : played an archer first, liked it but felt it was too eZmode, switched to knight but hated the feel of the class. Settled on mage, you can heal, buff or go out on attack.

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? Instead of adding new classes they could add subclasses that slowly unlock at, say in two stages, at 30, and L60. You would get to choose from more skills, and ultimately, talents. Fighters that can heal, archers that can tank, mages that can fire a real critmissile.

would I be around in one year ? Umm, prolly not

favourite staff member I'd need to see a list of those first I think!

gaming or real life ? RL pays the bills but I'd rather work to live, than live to work

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    violet the barmaid...... lol....
    brownie points for you lol.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    choose your own adventure books? What about Choose your own adventure games!? I to am old... and still remember the days of BBS and legend of the red dragon, Usurper and others.
    violet the barmaid...... lol....

Leave a comment:

• wujoh
    replied
    im 14 i and a gamer hard core, i came from DDO its d&d but online

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    choose your own adventure books? What about Choose your own adventure games!? I to am old... and still remember the days of BBS and legend of the red dragon, Usurper and others.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X