Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedAriesValorgirl
    replied
    Hello kit just wanted to say hi imma 55k br crit mage from server us west 1 Name is HeavensFury my home is In the Guild Valor this game has me under a spell i love it and im good at it if u have any pull please hit em up to bring the event for appollos clothing and happy hunting

Leave a comment:

• xMynxi
    replied

Truth being told, I am not the gaming kind of person. When my friend introduced me to Wartune, I already told her, I'm sure I won't stick around.
    Here I am now, with a level 61 archer - completely hooked. :I

When I first started out Wartune, I went with a knight. Reaching lvl. 16, I gave up and went for a mage. I absolutely ADORE the mage, which is also my fave.
    But, with my gaming experience, my mage was as weak as idk what, so I quit again and went for an archer, and stuck with it.

Not sure which character I'd love to see in Wartune...

I'm not sure if I'll be around in another year from now, but I guess only time will tell. Mwuaha.

I'd go for real life if I'd had to choose between gaming and RL. But if it wasn't for this game, I would've missed some nice friends .
    AND, a lover. Hehe. <3

Leave a comment:

• BadLilith
    replied
    Age: Too old to still lose so much time with games, too young to lose so many cool games.

Gamer: Since the begining of my life, my first console was a chines replica of SNES, so many hours of Mario, Contra, Tanks, etc

Preferred character in Wartune: Started with an Archer, paseed by a Tank and settled on a cool Mage.

Character I'd love to see in Wartune?: Dagerer, Summoner

Would I be around in a year?: I hope so

Favorite Staff Member?: google is the best friend to solve my online problems

Gaming or Real Life?: The real life and what you can do is very dependent of money, while the gaming is almost infinite..

Leave a comment:

• GamerGirl6
    replied
    annnnnnndddddddd........... we are down for maintenance once again

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    dizzy on the spectrum with **** drive

Leave a comment:

• R217834771
    replied
    Let's see, I remember playing Space invaders a couple times, not really my kind of game though. I played Duck hunter, made it glitch, and figured out how to almost always nail those ducks. Took like an hour. Didn't really get into gaming until Final Fantasy VIII. 80 hours of game on 4 CD's on the PlayStation and a final boss battle that took a full hour with all the best weapons and took like 3 tries including a full restart on the game. These 90 second battles are short, but I am more busy now, so it's all cool. I play mage. I guess it's supposed to be hard or something, I can't tell. I like my little artillery cannon. Is the game perfect? No, but Im not a teen age whiner either.

Leave a comment:

• RedAriesValorgirl
    replied
    I am about the same old school gamer of 26 years i've studied and mastered war strategy it's my passion so wartune is perfect for me. My character is a mage centered on mattk and crit so i am a archer mage feel free to look me up i'm on server 1 us west Officer of the guild Valor Amber Dawn is my name I'm very easy to find hehe

Leave a comment:

• GamerGirl6
    replied
    perfered character in Wartune : Archer

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? I am quite content with the current lineup

would I be around in one year ? As long as there is a server online I will continue my quest

favourite staff member.... have yet to meet any

gaming or real life ? Is there a separation of the two?

Leave a comment:

• Myzerie
    replied
    I'm a female in my 40's and work for a gaming company

Love all types of gaming, PC, Console, Web based, board games

Astroids was the first game I ever played other than Pong

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    i thought R2 version was released in June (when we all moved from CA to VH on S1). I believe the Chinese version was released about 8 months before that, in late 2011?
    Ohhh, was jus going by what I was told when I joined s1, and something I read about Divine Comedy, my mistake ^^

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    i thought R2 version was released in June (when we all moved from CA to VH on S1). I believe the Chinese version was released about 8 months before that, in late 2011?

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I think he meant playing the Chinese version, but hey I can be wrong.
    I thought Chinese version was only released last June? I could be wrong though ^^

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Did you play an unpublished beta?
    I think he meant playing the Chinese version, but hey I can be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Syndal View Post
    I to am in my 40's but have only played Wartunes for a little over a year,having come from Dragon's call as a mod there,but I am a hardcore player of DDO....never played the pencil and paper version lol.I am also a hardcore player of Diablo LoD....I have played all the toons on Wartunes and also all the toon on DDO and Diablo.....When I am not working I am gaming......
    Did you play an unpublished beta?

Leave a comment:

• MrBogus
    replied
    Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
    Yeah. I was a heavy AD&D player!!! LOVED the game. A shame they didn't find a viable way to put it on-line! But, then again, there was the player interaction that would be hard to emulate on-line!
    Their actualy is a online version of it out their. Not anywhere the same really as the original version but its not bad either. ( hope its ok to say/post this)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X