New crystoloids pack in shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Okay. $100. My bad. Still a hell of a buy-in amount.
    You probably dont know what cheap means. Cheap means something that anyone can purchase really. Such as 1 dollar burgers at McDonalds, or other big sales in stores. 100 dollars for a half equip or w/e is far from being cheap. Spending over 500 dollars for a full set is far from being cheap. You are trying to show people that these prices are reasonable and a must buy for anyone which is incorrect. If they offered at least 20 loids per pack then I can see it being "cheap" 10 loids per pack though and 500+dollars for a full set is not cheap by any means. So no it isn't a hell o abuy in and if you trying to tell people to buy these bc you save big time. Then you're wrong. Smart ones will not even thinking of buying these gears. Smart people will continue to farm and maybe buy a few loid packs.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      You probably dont know what cheap means. Cheap means something that anyone can purchase really. Such as 1 dollar burgers at McDonalds, or other big sales in stores. 100 dollars for a half equip or w/e is far from being cheap. Spending over 500 dollars for a full set is far from being cheap. You are trying to show people that these prices are reasonable and a must buy for anyone which is incorrect. If they offered at least 20 loids per pack then I can see it being "cheap" 10 loids per pack though and 500+dollars for a full set is not cheap by any means. So no it isn't a hell o abuy in and if you trying to tell people to buy these bc you save big time. Then you're wrong. Smart ones will not even thinking of buying these gears. Smart people will continue to farm and maybe buy a few loid packs.
      we are nobody to judge whether buying these equips is smart or not. seriously, who are we to judge? to some time may be more valuable than money and hence they are willing to buy. But that's not my concern, my concern is that these loids (or at least the level 5 ones) should never have hit the stores at all, because the lv 5 loids are still currently considered the top end-game items (it wont be till at least 3-6 months later that people would start having 70 sets) hence should not be freely available for just money and no effort. simply game breaking.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
        we are nobody to judge whether buying these equips is smart or not. seriously, who are we to judge? to some time may be more valuable than money and hence they are willing to buy. But that's not my concern, my concern is that these loids (or at least the level 5 ones) should never have hit the stores at all, because the lv 5 loids are still currently considered the top end-game items (it wont be till at least 3-6 months later that people would start having 70 sets) hence should not be freely available for just money and no effort. simply game breaking.
        actually no its not smart at all to spend 100 bucks for a couple virtual items in a video game that will probably be dead in 6 month, thats a fact. can someone blame a person who is willing to spend this 100 bucks? hell no, its his own money he can do whatever he wants with it. i mean i would probably do it if i could, but it doesnt change the fact that it would be a stupid thing to do, period. and yes 100 dollars for virtual items in a flashplayer browser video game is far, very far from being cheap, i cant believe someone could even think that...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          It's cheap compared to the previous offers. Not sure how you are arriving at $500.

Comment

It's cheap compared to the previous offers. Not sure how you are arriving at $500.
            it may be cheap compared to others, but it still is expensive. also what other event? if u meant the pay to consume, the crystoloids in those are extras u get for spending, so in theory those are free.(though u might argue they arent because people just spend balens during those events for the extras). And as for ur second question, she probable misunderstood and thought it was $100 per piece or she was including leg stones too. Full price for a non leg lvl 60 pve for this event is about $200.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              it may be cheap compared to others, but it still is expensive. also what other event? if u meant the pay to consume, the crystoloids in those are extras u get for spending, so in theory those are free.(though u might argue they arent because people just spend balens during those events for the extras). And as for ur second question, she probable misunderstood and thought it was $100 per piece or she was including leg stones too. Full price for a non leg lvl 60 pve for this event is about $200.
              You can't get a full set. That's why I said two pieces. Insofar as the shards/stones, I agree. Not the best time to jump.

Comment

Its also cheap considering others have spent months farming the set.
                R2 could have really milked these packs

Comment

Find a different word to use than cheap bc these arn't cheap at all. It would be cheap if they offered 20 or 30 loids for that price. Then yes I will agree with that is dirt cheap price. However, set pieces for 100+ dollars is far from being cheap. My bad about the 500. I thought you can get the full set with it which will be around there I believe. Maybe somewhat less but regardless it is still extremely expensive and not the smart buy. idk what word you can use but the word to use isn't cheap or bargain. You're making it sound like if you don't buy these then you are dumb bc this is a hot deal and a must buy. Which is really not.

Comment

Are people crazy to spend a fortune on a browser game lol. Seriously it amazes me how people can throw money away like that.

None of the game is cheap, all these offers are designed to give you an advantage over the rest who dont buy the offers. They clearly will give you an advantage but at your own stupidity.
                    You will also have to do the same at lv 70-80-90 and 100 sets hence taking peoples spending into the 10s of thousands of pounds.
                    Respect to the non cash players who playS and enjoyS the game.
                    Respect to the moderate casher who buys vip monthly and a few thousand balens a month.
                    Also a big thank you to the idiots who spend insane amounts on the game, You dont earn any respect but you get the Stupidity award.

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                      actually no its not smart at all to spend 100 bucks for a couple virtual items in a video game that will probably be dead in 6 month, thats a fact. can someone blame a person who is willing to spend this 100 bucks? hell no, its his own money he can do whatever he wants with it. i mean i would probably do it if i could, but it doesnt change the fact that it would be a stupid thing to do, period. and yes 100 dollars for virtual items in a flashplayer browser video game is far, very far from being cheap, i cant believe someone could even think that...
                      how do you define between a smart choice and a lousy choice? u can apply your own standards on that, but its just your own standards, not a universally true standard you see. there are guys who wouldn't mind spending 100 bucks on the items, even if they know the game isn't going to last, but they enjoy what they do while it last. and how do you determine if the enjoyment they got from doing what they did was worth what they spent or not? It's not even quantitatively measureable; its all subjective.
                      Personally i wouldnt spend no more on r2 but that's my choice, i wouldn't go so far to say people still spending alot are stupid because that would just be my own opinion. And whether someone thinks 100 dollars on the 2 piece of gear is cheap or not, is all relative. you may think it is expensive fine. but you cannot stop someone who earn 100 times more than you from thinking it is cheap.
                      Last edited by shynnblu; 04-18-2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

And whether someone thinks 100 dollars on the 2 piece of gear is cheap or not, is all relative. you may think it is expensive fine. but you cannot stop someone who earn 100 times more than you from thinking it is cheap.
                        well im sorry but you re wrong here, the price of something is absolutely not retative to the bank account of the person who buy it. thats not how cheap or expensive are defined. just because you can easily afford something doesnt mean thats cheap...

Comment

for me time > money... if i didnt have pve 50 set right now, i would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                            well im sorry but you re wrong here, the price of something is absolutely not retative to the bank account of the person who buy it. thats not how cheap or expensive are defined. just because you can easily afford something doesnt mean thats cheap...
                            how do you defined whether it is cheap or expensive then? based on what standards? look you have not an absolute standard of defining whether it is cheap or expensive, you are just simply rejecting the argument without providing a better alternative. and nowhere was it said that if someone can easily afford something, it is cheap. However, it was said that cheap or not has no absolute standard of measurement. you can easily say someone is wrong, but if you are not set to disprove the logic behind it then it does not help at all. and whether the price of something is retentive to the bank account or not, has no relation or provides no criteria to whether we should regard it as cheap or not.

incase you really don't catch such a simple idea, let me give you another example - temperature. can you say if 100 kelvin is hot or cold? of course not, if you don't provide a standard of comparison. Even the temperature of the star's surface of thousands of kelvin can be regarded as cold when compared to that of other stars. i hope you see the obvious point here.

Comment

how do you defined whether it is cheap or expensive then? based on what standards? look you have not an absolute standard of defining whether it is cheap or expensive, you are just simply rejecting the argument without providing a better alternative. and nowhere was it said that if someone can easily afford something, it is cheap. However, it was said that cheap or not has no absolute standard of measurement. you can easily say someone is wrong, but if you are not set to disprove the logic behind it then it does not help at all. and whether the price of something is retentive to the bank account or not, has no relation or provides no criteria to whether we should regard it as cheap or not.

incase you really don't catch such a simple idea, let me give you another example - temperature. can you say if 100 kelvin is hot or cold? of course not, if you don't provide a standard of comparison. Even the temperature of the star's surface of thousands of kelvin can be regarded as cold when compared to that of other stars. i hope you see the obvious point here.
                              hmmm well i dont know in which world youre living, but in my world everything is all about money. its actually money that rules the world, nothing else. and is this world,pretty much everything has a market value. defining what is cheap or not is just common sens. you just have to base on standards of the world we re living in to understand that 100 dollars for a virtual item (even though it can bring enjoyment to the buyer, and that is actually not measurable by any standards) cant be define as cheap, even for bill gates. You can say it worth it because you will enjoy the game more, but in no way you can define it cheap moneywise. again, thats just common sens.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                                You will also have to do the same at lv 70-80-90 and 100 sets hence taking peoples spending into the 10s of thousands of pounds.
                                Respect to the non cash players who playS and enjoyS the game.
                                Respect to the moderate casher who buys vip monthly and a few thousand balens a month.
                                Also a big thank you to the idiots who spend insane amounts on the game, You dont earn any respect but you get the Stupidity award.
                                ^ Talks about a Stupidity award, doesn't know the game ends at level 80. I am in love with the irony here.

Comment

Working...
                                X