Knight is Weakness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zzzaq View Post
    knight/defens sucks, knight need more atack more gold from wb. First mage rocks in wb after clotaing archer rocks in wb. who care for def need gold
    lmao you suck not the knight. Learn to play and build a knight correctly and you own in most things. I know bc I play one and I know how to build one correctly.

Comment

• Apparently 80-85% of the knight in forum are noobs.. Why all the QQs? Learn2play please.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
        Apparently 80-85% of the knight in forum are noobs.. Why all the QQs? Learn2play please.
        hmm not sure if u r in the same bg
        my friend has the same br as Panda(a lvl 66 archer) and he is a lvl 68 knight and guess who wins in bg?
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          hmm not sure if u r in the same bg
          my friend has the same br as Panda(a lvl 66 archer) and he is a lvl 68 knight and guess who wins in bg?
          I'm LD hence not doing BG anymore. BR is overrated so i can't answer your question for sure unless i know their stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2droid View Post
            I know the passives. In fact, you forgot some important ones, like knight's 7% damage reduction and -5% crit rate received and the archer's +10% damage for the team.
            This has nothing to do with BR
            Originally posted by D2droid View Post

Why are you assuming both the knight and archer have max level guild skills? I noticed you still haven't said how you would look up another player's guild skills. And more importantly, you still haven't proven how it's impossible for any archer and knight to have the same br and the same level.
            In this entire thread YOU Are the one saying if an archer and knight who are EQUAL fight the archer would win. he is pointing out that IF they were equal they would have the same lvl guild skills no? and IF they did have the same level guild skills because of the knight passives they would in turn have a higher BR than the archer. Since there is no guild skill for crit (1 of archer passives). This is a FACT.

I found some counter examples for you. On the rankings page, I see a level 69 knight with 50.1k br and a level 69 archer with 50.1k br. I also see a level 66 knight with 49k br and a level 66 archer with 49k br. If you're right that no knight and archer can have the same br and level, then how is this possible?!
            lets see the stats, since you want to talk about them BEING EQUAL. I will put money down that the 2 lvl 69 AND 2 lvl 66 knight and archers DO NOT have the same patk and pdef. Which is what balautoy is talking about. because of the passives knights get and the difference in basic armor stats, it is pretty much impossible for a knight and archer to have the same patk and pdef. If you think otherwise, lets see those screens.
            I'll help you finish your proof. The next step is to prove that any archer and knight at the same level will always, without any exception, have the same level guild skills and gems (and helm, armor, wings, and mounts since you mentioned them too). Not sure how you'll be able to prove that, but without that part, I don't see how you can prove no archer and knight can have the same level and br.
            YOU are the ones saying the knight and archer should be equal, that would mean, same level guild skills. a bit sad that i have to point out your argument for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              This has nothing to do with BR
              His statement was that I knew nothing about knight and archer passives and that knights and archers have two passives. It's like saying "you know nothing about numbers; there are 3 numbers: 1, 2, and 3." The natural response is to say, there are more than three numbers.

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              In this entire thread YOU Are the one saying if an archer and knight who are EQUAL fight the archer would win. he is pointing out that IF they were equal they would have the same lvl guild skills no? and IF they did have the same level guild skills because of the knight passives they would in turn have a higher BR than the archer. Since there is no guild skill for crit (1 of archer passives). This is a FACT.
              Equal br doesn't require equal level guild skills. Additionally, how does one check to see what level guild skills other players have?

lets see the stats, since you want to talk about them BEING EQUAL. I will put money down that the 2 lvl 69 AND 2 lvl 66 knight and archers DO NOT have the same patk and pdef. Which is what balautoy is talking about. because of the passives knights get and the difference in basic armor stats, it is pretty much impossible for a knight and archer to have the same patk and pdef. If you think otherwise, lets see those screens.
              Equal br doesn't require both players to have the same amounts of patk and pdef. The majority of the discussion is about the trade off of more patk vs more pdef.

YOU are the ones saying the knight and archer should be equal, that would mean, same level guild skills. a bit sad that i have to point out your argument for you.
              Like before, equal br doesn't require equal level guild skills.

Btw, there are non-br elements to consider too and those should be kept equivalent. For example, a knight might have EWD, but you shouldn't try to find an archer with an equal level EWD to compare.

Comment

• I'll still say this. No knights should lose to an archer with the same BR. Knight > archer. End of story.

Comment

I'll still say this. No knights should lose to an archer with the same BR. Knight > archer. End of story.
                  What we have been trying to tell R2droid for about 10 pages of text

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    What we have been trying to tell R2droid for about 10 pages of text
                    Ikr. Don't bother wasting time on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2droid View Post
                      His statement was that I knew nothing about knight and archer passives and that knights and archers have two passives. It's like saying "you know nothing about numbers; there are 3 numbers: 1, 2, and 3." The natural response is to say, there are more than three numbers.

Equal br doesn't require equal level guild skills. Additionally, how does one check to see what level guild skills other players have?

Equal br doesn't require both players to have the same amounts of patk and pdef. The majority of the discussion is about the trade off of more patk vs more pdef.

Like before, equal br doesn't require equal level guild skills.

Btw, there are non-br elements to consider too and those should be kept equivalent. For example, a knight might have EWD, but you shouldn't try to find an archer with an equal level EWD to compare.
                      yet many times in thread you have said "IF EVERYTHING WAS EQUAL" <- if everything was equal they WOULD have same level guild skills. do you not know what EQUAL means? i like how you keep trying to fight but you change what your saying in every post just because you are incapable of being wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        lmao you suck not the knight. Learn to play and build a knight correctly and you own in most things. I know bc I play one and I know how to build one correctly.
                        Do you own mages, cata and WB too?

Comment

I'll still say this. No knights should lose to an archer with the same BR. Knight > archer. End of story.
                          Do you mean from the very start of the game? Or do you mean after weeks of playing when the knight catch up to the archer in PvP?
                          If they are at the same BR at one stage, what will happen after a few weeks when the archer has caught up a lot more gold and darus from WB, caught a lot more stuff from cata (unless they both reached 100)?
                          Is it still knight > archer?

Comment

• this is my opinion based on my knight build.
                            a knight is made to defend and not to attack. thus a knight must concentrate on his defensive stats, such as pdef,mdef and HP. attack is not necesarilly to be high. and for your note, a knight worse enemies are mage. it is the cycle so that no character is undefeatable. remember guys nothing is perfect in this world

Comment

• Originally posted by zzzaq View Post
                              knight/defens sucks, knight need more atack more gold from wb. First mage rocks in wb after clotaing archer rocks in wb. who care for def need gold
                              nuff said
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	1669039

Comment

• That screenshot means nothing

What are the comparable BRs? Who has what buffs enabled?

May as well take just screen shots of characters wearing clothes with stats blacked out and say your knight is stronger
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X