Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phate123
    replied
    45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp talents seal lvl 15 iron will lvl 1 and lvl1 puncture got lvl 1 cloths full set form events and i'm a crusader not been in bg since lvl 59/ it templars that are doing me over carnt seem to brake them down lvl 45 they match lvl 59 knights llv 60 they take so much to bring down thats my main problem in gvg when they don't have there troops i can tear them apart in solo and pvp im cannon fodder because i can't brake thru to kill the squish's behind even matching br if they have max troops its over my troops are 50 and enlightened to lvl 3 patk
    normal attack order slasher whirlwind then ultimate slash then slash building rage toward either whirlwind or delphic if i have got thru to target behind

what would you suggest for tree can u link

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
    i have 2.5k block and use will destroy lvl 5 orange and i have goddess blessing lvl 5 all astrals r lvl 5 mdef pdef patk 6th astral is is block but its purples lvl 5 so pls tell em where i have gone wrong my attack is a little low gem all lvl 5 pdef mdef patk and 3 hp gems have u come up to lvl 60 templars yet with full academy skills it takes me 6 hits to bring them down so pls point out where i can improve with out dropping cash got lvl 55 pvp set got 2 leg jewels 55 and max guild skills

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40026[/ATTACH]
    Your shield is low so it will ofc break too fast, you got no tenacity so you will be taking more dmg due to not a lot of reduce dmg. Sure you got the dps skills maxed but what is good for all that dps if you can't tank your hits? You die too fast and that's why. Lasting a long battle will help you survive longer. I haven't fought 60 troops but I have fought 55 troops which is more or less the same. I do agree it does take a bit to take them down and get to the person but if you build your knight more tankish you can last longer. Long enough to take out the troops and have a really good chance in beating them. Unless they are hard cashers you should win the battle.

Get a lot of reduce dmg, 55k+hp pdef 10k+ and you should do well. You have a good amount of block already so that isn't anything to worry about. What is your hp and pdef like? Show a ss or explain all your stats. I am sure I can or someone can explain what you are doing wrong. From your skill build though I can tell you that with out those defensive skills you will end up losing more often than winning due to not being tanky enough. Oh and another thing. Don't underestimte trasher. That is a very good skill to use until you get a pve set to do delph easier. Trasher can do a lot of dmg on it's own. WirlWind is great but no need to max it. Lvl 3 is just as good.

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    i have 2.5k block and use will destroy lvl 5 orange and i have goddess blessing lvl 5 all astrals r lvl 5 mdef pdef patk 6th astral is is block but its purples lvl 5 so pls tell em where i have gone wrong my attack is a little low gem all lvl 5 pdef mdef patk and 3 hp gems have u come up to lvl 60 templars yet with full academy skills it takes me 6 hits to bring them down so pls point out where i can improve with out dropping cash got lvl 55 pvp set got 2 leg jewels 55 and max guild skills

Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	1668781
    Last edited by Phate123; 04-24-2013, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    lol another mouthy cashier no surprise i put my stats in it will take a knight 6 hits to clear lvl 6 templars unless you have dropped money in
    Nah he's correct if you lose to an archer especially ones that have same BR or lower you are terrible as a knight. I bet you went crit and dps or just don't have the right build. I have no troubles against archers. Mages are the ones that kill me but that's bc they are suppose to. Only hard cashier knights and archers can beat me. knights and archers same BR or lower Ill beat them most of the time. Sometimes they get lucky but majority of time I win. If you built your knight with good block, pdef, and hp you should be able to take many hits from archers with out dying too fast. There delp shouldn't be a big deal either. Build it correctly and learn to play your knight well and you won't have problems.

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    gte 45 br with out coining no wings in 5 months then speak to me
    casher or non casher it has nothing to do with knight vs archer hello? The fact that you can't beat an archer just shows you're bad. Knight pwn archer by nature.

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    wasn't qqing not asking for major changes just small alters to spells every other class can reach the back row with there spells why r knights locked to front row only

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    gte 45 br with out coining no wings in 5 months then speak to me

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    lol another mouthy cashier no surprise i put my stats in it will take a knight 6 hits to clear lvl 6 templars unless you have dropped money in
    called me a cashier because there is nothing for you to argue back? You're so bad. Seriously learn to play a knight before you QQ in forum

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    lol got be joking archer with lvl 60 templars is near impossible to hit around even on the same br knights get one attack that can reach the back row .iv got 45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp im half dead before i even get a strike on the archer at back.

whirlwind is the only knight attack that can strike to back row while i kill the front row troops the archer hits me 4 or 5 times before i can target him directly. bubble is near worthless as a double hit will split it reflect will take some hp off him but he will normally will have around 80% hp left . then the clock click downs 50% boost for his dmg and he fires faster then i can hit him back more so now duble hit for knight is nearly impossible unless your lagging.

the cloths make little difference for knights yes we can open for whirlwind but it barley dents templars most lvl 60 archer have deep freeze on bar which slows knights down even more were screwed
    something need to be done for knights maybe a small change like letting slasher target any where would be a good start that way we have a chance to strike at back or intercept to get a similar boost this will make knights a lot more better for pvp fixing our block slightly back up would also help us alot.
    You're just bad at knight. Knowing archer can deep freeze and you're still on the back row makes you a genius! Bubble worthless? Not if you have good defense and HP. Also, archer can scatter away your bubble FYI. If you're losing to an archer as a knight, you're just bad.

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    lol got be joking archer with lvl 60 templars is near impossible to hit around even on the same br knights get one attack that can reach the back row .iv got 45 k br not a coiner 12k pdef and 12k patk 9k mdef 46k hp im half dead before i even get a strike on the archer at back.

whirlwind is the only knight attack that can strike to back row while i kill the front row troops the archer hits me 4 or 5 times before i can target him directly. bubble is near worthless as a double hit will split it reflect will take some hp off him but he will normally will have around 80% hp left . then the clock click downs 50% boost for his dmg and he fires faster then i can hit him back more so now duble hit for knight is nearly impossible unless your lagging.

the cloths make little difference for knights yes we can open for whirlwind but it barley dents templars most lvl 60 archer have deep freeze on bar which slows knights down even more were screwed
    something need to be done for knights maybe a small change like letting slasher target any where would be a good start that way we have a chance to strike at back or intercept to get a similar boost this will make knights a lot more better for pvp fixing our block slightly back up would also help us alot.
    Last edited by Phate123; 04-24-2013, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    Meteor is actually not worth the skillpoints in terms of rage and cd. Get your Heals to lvl 3 asap. Instead of Meteor, lvl Thunderer . Its amazing how you can fell people - provided you get the rage together - once the timer gets you to the 50% added dmg. Ofc increase your PDEF Astral to lvl 5, 6 asap. Get a Guardain Angel and lvl to 4 at least. Equip that instead of your Willpower when duelling Archers . Try putting your troops bhind you when duelling Archers, freeze doesnt affect you then . I also found Archers are more likely to hit back row very often with Arrow shot and muli strike. Your troop count also is a weakness. Open up with one Rain, then cast Suntoria. Do one LB, then rain again...and the troops should be gone. If not, youre in trouble anyways, no mater what class you face.
    YOu need meteor for puri which is very important for later MPs.

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Since we seem to have a few less expenrienced players in this thread, take this as a guideline: this game is made so: knights wins over archer. archer wins over mage. mage wins over knights. Of course some can stack gems / astrals / refine to try cancel this natural circle, but for the most part it's how it goes. So go aim for classes you are naturally strong against, and all will be fine for you. This is especially valid in battlegrounds.

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    Meteor is actually not worth the skillpoints in terms of rage and cd. Get your Heals to lvl 3 asap. Instead of Meteor, lvl Thunderer . Its amazing how you can fell people - provided you get the rage together - once the timer gets you to the 50% added dmg. Ofc increase your PDEF Astral to lvl 5, 6 asap. Get a Guardain Angel and lvl to 4 at least. Equip that instead of your Willpower when duelling Archers . Try putting your troops bhind you when duelling Archers, freeze doesnt affect you then . I also found Archers are more likely to hit back row very often with Arrow shot and muli strike. Your troop count also is a weakness. Open up with one Rain, then cast Suntoria. Do one LB, then rain again...and the troops should be gone. If not, youre in trouble anyways, no mater what class you face.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    also why does he get more damage then i do, that is what i like to know, should not be that way, i should get a bit more damage with my astrols, but the game favors archers, so they get higher hits and better stats, i see what this guy has, and his gems, i should be higher, yet he is, so yeah archers are favored in the game
    No your missing the point. Your matk is only about 500 points higher than his patk but his mdef is about 700 points higher than your pdef so based on that alone he'll do more each attack. Add in his crits which does around 50-55% more damage per hit then yes he'll do more damage.

In regards about your earlier post...you'll never beat an opponent who has higher stats unless its against the AI and that's because their astrals are negated. If your opponent has more hp, more attack, better troops, higher defenses, better astrals, better skill selection, more advanced academy skills...how are you supposed to beat them?

So to answer your question...no the archer is not favored over any other class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X