1.6 Patch rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class war will be cross server.
    Everyone gets points no matter win or lose, it just depends quantity of points.

Comment

1 MP per day will be yes rewards X3.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        1 MP per day will be yes rewards X3.
        Seriously!? THEY GOING TO MAKE IT EVEN HARDER TO DO KEY RUNS AGAIN!?

Comment

I heard rumours that summoners will also have 3x drops, but this rumours not clarified yet.

Comment

Pls just dont make class wars cross server, thats gonna suck *** for free players. At least they will have a chance on only their server. And if rewards are as rumor says l70 legend stones u rly shouldnt make it cross server otherwise again only casher will get them and that is just like if u do pay to consume for them.

1 mp sounds nice cos i dont feel like running 30min-1h same dung every day.

For tanks, do free players get anythinig out of that or its just another balen spending spree?

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
              I heard rumours that summoners will also have 3x drops, but this rumours not clarified yet.
              Rewards are gonna be x5 actually.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Rewards are gonna be x5 actually.
                If thats true than the change is good. As someone already said doing MPDs is getting very extremely boring at one point and having 5x rewards for doing it once makes a lot more sence. U will get more drops and have to spend less time on it.

If someone has an idea how the rune skills work - exping them with gold? Exp? "balens"?

I heared that u can use only 1 rune skill during fight - so if someone can clarify would be great.

Comment

I can not wait to get the bunny! .. Have been waiting for it, since the chinese servers uploaded the youtube videos of some of their dungeons xD
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You only have 2 runes slots now, not 3 like we have. You can level up your runes with some disks. You can get these disks for free or spending balens of course. Right now, I know you can get them in tank battle and in glory shop from class war event. I saw disks in mystery shop, balens shop, new hot events, and pretty sure we'll have a couple more way to get them.

Comment

anyone knows if the class wars is cross server or not?

edit: already found the answer... *** it is cross server >.<
                      Last edited by R21960808; 05-30-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Just a question, does anyone know how much we get from winning or losing in class wars?
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Just a question, does anyone know how much we get from winning or losing in class wars?
                          I saw a complete loser archer getting 184 of those yellow crystals in 1 event.

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
                            what about the 1 MP attempt /day? (with reward x3)
                            This is insane... Now what if you disconnect, and the members left you, or there happened a bug in which you the box didn't appear after you defeat the bosses??? Now you lose 3 crystaloids and 3 legends stone in a day??!!! And you have to wait another day to get crystaloids and legend stones??

I would agree with this only if they would fix these bugs of not getting the boxes.
                            1. No box appears after the boss fight
                            2. If you disconnect during the boss fight, and after you log-in again and the battle was finished, no box, and no rewards went to mail.
                            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              Seriously!? THEY GOING TO MAKE IT EVEN HARDER TO DO KEY RUNS AGAIN!?
                              How is it harder if its 3x rewards? It be the same if not easier and a lot less time to do that. I whole hardly agree to having 1 mp attempt. This game takes too much time already. We need this kind of stuff. A game shouldn't require you to be playing almost 24 hours to get everything you need done. People have other games to play, go to school/work, family, friends, etc. Not everyone has the ability to stay home 24/7 and play Wartune. Would be nice but that isn't going to be paying your bills.
                              Last edited by 0xykotton; 05-30-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                How is it harder if its 3x rewards? It be the same if not easier and a lot less time to do that. I whole hardly agree to having 1 mp attempt. This game takes too much time already. We need this kind of stuff. A game shouldn't require you to be playing almost 24 hours to get everything you need done. People have other games to play, go to school/work, family, friends, etc. Not everyone has the ability to stay home 24/7 and play Wartune. Would be nice but that isn't going to be paying your bills.
                                He replied to the post where it said 1 run with 3x rewards, (now since it's limited amount of key runs this is something that (most likely) annoy krackenker)..

And I agree on that fact, 1 key run and 20 summons a day?.... nnoooooo way.

Yes 1 MP makes time easier on us (love this fact)

But only 20 summons a day? I don't like this.
                                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X