1.6 Patch rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    He replied to the post where it said 1 run with 3x rewards, (now since it's limited amount of key runs this is something that (most likely) annoy krackenker)..

And I agree on that fact, 1 key run and 20 summons a day?.... nnoooooo way.

Yes 1 MP makes time easier on us (love this fact)

But only 20 summons a day? I don't like this.
    20 summons x 3 rewards a day. Someone even said it's really 5x rewards. That means you be making just the same if not more loids/legs. right now you get 1 loid/leg per summon. With this implemented you get 3 loids/3legs per summon or 5 loids/5legs per summon.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      20 summons x 3 rewards a day. Someone even said it's really 5x rewards. That means you be making just the same if not more loids/legs. right now you get 1 loid/leg per summon. With this implemented you get 3 loids/3legs per summon or 5 loids/5legs per summon.
      But dont dream... You must spend more keys, 3x more i think :]

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

but if it require less key's than it will finally make noncashers be able to get some decent items

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          You only have 2 runes slots now, not 3 like we have. You can level up your runes with some disks. You can get these disks for free or spending balens of course. Right now, I know you can get them in tank battle and in glory shop from class war event. I saw disks in mystery shop, balens shop, new hot events, and pretty sure we'll have a couple more way to get them.
          And do we know how they work? Do u use it instead of a spell or like now ? and what exactly they do?

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
            what about the 1 MP attempt /day? (with reward x3)
            Where did you see this change?

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              But dont dream... You must spend more keys, 3x more i think :]
              Why? It be the same exact thing as 3 runs 60 summons. No need for extra keys.

Comment

Working...
              X