Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23148991
    replied
    I think it would be better to be put into battle with people near or around my br and not my level because some people at my level have a ridiculous br and i don't have money like that to be spending on a game, so please can you work on that you know we lower level people would like to have some kind of wins too lol....
    Actually. it's a gud idea, I thought about using a dynamic BR diffrential. like distance of 2000 here and there. if for exampel u got 24000 BR. and you're the only one, only players in range of 22k-26k will join, but by joining they create new avg that influences the limit. this way over 30 chars. (ofc. if your char is out the limit, he/she auto directed to a fitting bg.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Char name: LSCohen
    Server: S1. ToI.
    Class: Mage.
    Skillfullness: Fair player.
    Tactics: Heal and attack. ALL THE WAY!

Leave a comment:

• kiwifrogg
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    then we'll have noobs dryad bombing everywhere.
    Why does using a feature that the game has included to even the playing field, make someone a noob; I say it makes them a smart player. So by this comment your are saying its ok to bully someone, as long as you have a huge br and stun. But heaven forbid if they use dryad to get you back for it .

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    That will never happen. Unless they totally remove the honor loss penalty then we'll have noobs dryad bombing everywhere. That or spend more balens to "catch up" and last option is of course to find a new game.

Leave a comment:

• Lovepiercings
    replied
    Battleground....

I think it would be better to be put into battle with people near or around my br and not my level because some people at my level have a ridiculous br and i don't have money like that to be spending on a game, so please can you work on that you know we lower level people would like to have some kind of wins too lol....

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    I think there should be a Holy Seal limit. Like a lvl 63+ dude stuns me 3 turns and then stuns again for 3 turns when its over (back to back). Well, It would be great if I get atleast 1hit + 1 rune time in middle of 3+3 stun.

Holy seal useable once per battle will be better idea....it makes us lose 3 turns.
    If its to stun us for entire battle, its patheticly unfair.
    I am lvl 56 atm
    Last edited by R29296591; 11-13-2013, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alfonsord30
    replied
    but then again, won't happen what has happened to me in the last 2 days... cashers of level 64-66 with 90k+br coming over and over... farming 160 honor out of me....

Leave a comment:

• R214205514
    replied
    If they change match by BR then tell me what happen if some 1 with troop lv 60+ with 2k+ troop count vs with lv 40-50(is easy u just need update your charima and full troop update on academy only using charima astral etc lol) and they are naked(w/o gear or just low lv gear like lv 20 set or lv 1-15 items lol)
    The best support on R2 ingame is exp they give u alots thing for fast lv lol

Leave a comment:

• R217944179
    replied
    Like i have said in another post, increase the allowed player level to 200+ to get these campers moving and allow others to gain in other areas. I would love to change BG to allow an all out battle, allow betrayals, hitting own team. I would love this since many i end up with are needing a whoopin for how they treat others in bg..lol I want the opportunity to do this...lol let em whine! They can go play farmville and not have the lag lol

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    +1 to this

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    The problem arose because ppl camped on lvl 64 and dominated in battle ground - hence they staggered the bg: lvl55:64, lvl60:69, lvl 65:74

This made perfect sense at the time. If you are 60-64 I suggest just jumping out of bg if it got lvl 65+ and reenter. It costs you 5min though but it certainly helps.

The big problem now is the insane jumps in max HS as you go above 65. In going from 64-69 the cap on HS rises from 22 to 66!!!!! and most of that is lvl65-lvl67 where it jumps 28. After that it pretty much stagnates. There can be no reason for those lunatic jumps in HS cap.

Battle ground is about honor - so make it about honor. There is no honor beating the same person 5 lvls below you over and over again - so there should be no honor given for that. If no honor was scored for that the problem would soon go away

Leave a comment:

• R25127467aa
    replied
    These BG's suck....Come on R2, FFS sort it out. Level 61 v 69. There stun destroys us, wheres the fun for us. What a bloody joke!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Moving this to the Suggestions forum.

Leave a comment:

• R25127467aa
    replied
    I concur. So frustrating to not even get one shot off before your dead. How about bringing in a system based on BR only. This would bring balance to the game. There's no way that a player with a BR of 60k should be matched with one at 40k.
    Maybe once a player hits a certain level of BR they are automatically pushed to their correct tier of level. So if they want to have a strong BR they will need to pay the ultimate prize and battle against players of same BR and give everyone else to gain honor and become stronger.

Leave a comment:

• lSalvatorel
    replied
    Being a newcomer on a server (which are weeks/months old), not easy.Almost impossible to participate in most of the events, because as DragonMother1 said: "hit by level 65+" is not the best, and it will just make players move to another server.

Leave a comment:

• DragonMother1
    replied
    BattleGround

hello i was wondering if when you do your next patch if you couldn't make the Battle Grounds more evenly matched as i am getting tired and i know others are also of being hit by level 65+ players who get 2-3 hits befor you can get 1 off and constantly hit you for honor .....what about our Honor we need it too so leveling the playing field would help all the smaller players do thier own quests instead of just being food for the bigger players from older servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X