Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum is place for troll and spam devs dont care dont read anything on forum so if u want suggestion ? go 7Road and post there ( i just lol with topic stick on top wartune want hear from u ? they are missing some words it should be wartune want hear from u but never do anything for u

Comment

• I don't care about the BR difference, just make holy seal only once per battle use. I always outlive their stun, then they just stun me again and again until they kill me -___-

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        I`ll repeat : Its not R2`s fault players have no brain and look to be the highest player as level from their servers, and when it comes to BG/Arena and MPDs they stuck. Its easy to level and hard to grow BR i know, less work on char.. and don't give me that old excuse "I`m a non-cashier" , I`ve seen non-cashiers doing great in BG/Arena for their levels.
        You are right... In My Server we have a non cashier at 112K BR and sometimes he beats me at world boss. Non-Cashiers do great, which was why I disagreed with the Original Poster's suggestion

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          I`ll repeat : Its not R2`s fault players have no brain and look to be the highest player as level from their servers, and when it comes to BG/Arena and MPDs they stuck. Its easy to level and hard to grow BR i know, less work on char.. and dont give me that old excuse "I`m a non-casher" , I`ve seen non-cashers doing great in BG/Arena for their levels.
          Agree on the above statement /\
          In addition, everyone complains about BG ... Complain about Level campers ... you guys just need to learn how to play smart. If I remember correctly; No one said this game would be easy

Name: Tephra
          Class: Archer
          Server: 13
          Battle Rating: 130026
          Level: 58
          Progression Photos shown every month
          .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
          He who loses money, loses much.
          He who loses friends, loses much more.
          He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

• Holy **** this idea is a ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by T3PHR4 View Post
              Agree on the above statement /\
              In addition, everyone complains about BG ... Complain about Level campers ... you guys just need to learn how to play smart. If I remember correctly; No one said this game would be easy
              In GA also, many many complains about level campers. In our 15 GA attempts, 2-3 times we are called as campers and are always told to level up, like it is our obligation to comply to them and like it is our responsibility to provide explanation of why we are not still leveling up. Yet we didn't ask them how much money they are spending (coz usually the complains are from cashers and even mid and heavy cashers). I bet after the bg suggestion of matching by BR, he will also suggest GA should also be matched by BR, as what this type of complainers are doing. This is just a matter of choice, either stay on high level or stay on low level.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• There's one reason I ask campers in my guild to level up: they're useless in GBs.
                Even if they have as high or even higher BR than 10-15 levels higher players, they get owned, because they're permamently stunned and die vs. 10-30k lower players.

Comment

• campers have disadvantage in guild battle as many high players dominate in there , but on other hand they have advantage in bg and ga , so for gods sake let them enjoy their cookies , there is no point in playing this game if its about xp , and non cashers do good in bg ,

its just some people are too lazy to do something , get your a$$ up and get to work

Comment

• Originally posted by Renagus View Post
                    It seems lately that the battle grounds are only for upper level 100+ br members only. For those of us with lower BR, it is impossible to obtain any honor or win any battles. Suggest you develop ranked battle fields which place the player into a battle having only members with similar BR ranking. As it is right now, it seems highly unfair on new players and players haveing less than 100k BR

Suggest ranking battlefields as follows

25 - 35k BR
                    35 - 45k BR
                    45 - 55k BR
                    55 - 65k BR
                    65 - 75k BR
                    75 - 85k BR
                    85 - 95k BR
                    95 -105k BR
                    105 - 125k BR
                    125 - 150k BR etc.
                    Absolutely not! BG and MPD is and always should be level based.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoraTong View Post
                      Absolutely not! BG and MPD is and always should be level based.
                      EDIT: MP Arena (not MPD).

Side note, forums is requiring me to log in after every action even though I am already logged in. This prevents editing of posts so I did this reply instead.

Comment

• By the way, spawn campers don't do Sky Trail

Comment

• The problem as I see it with BG is not the BR or level its the bully tactics of repeatedly killing the same player who is an easy target. This will only serve to drive out those players for whom the game is not fun ( nobody wants to be cannon fodder ).

R2 ought to listen to this !!!

It's driving customers away and costing you money R2.

This could be easily rectified by making killing somebody with dryads blessing worth less or negative honor and points depending on the number of times you have killed them. This would improve the poor unfortunates lot and lead to a fairer game to the greater enjoyment of all except the bullies who deserve little or no consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamella View Post
                            The problem as I see it with BG is not the BR or level its the bully tactics of repeatedly killing the same player who is an easy target. This will only serve to drive out those players for whom the game is not fun ( nobody wants to be cannon fodder ).

ought to listen to this !!!R2
                            here is what i know . campers dont find an easy taget coz most players are easy target unless he meets another slow leveler.

those who repeatedly attack same player are usually weak idiots . and by the way i still deal with them by removing troops , quickly getting my drayad , but i dont attack back until i finish making 1 bg chest ,

after that hallelujah the game begins .

on the other hand if a camper annoys me , i also annoy them by attcking them when they are making bg chests , meaning they wont make a 2 bg chests as they are supposed to ,

but hey, this whole game is payback . so why not return the favour

Comment

• here is what i know . campers dont find an easy taget coz most players are easy target unless he meets another slow leveler.

those who repeatedly attack same player are usually weak idiots . and by the way i still deal with them by removing troops , quickly getting my drayad , but i dont attack back until i finish making 1 bg chest ,
                              The Weak idiots that att always the same player are near always the top Player ( most of them heavy casher not Camper)that are so strong that even 30 times dryad don't make a difference.Most of the time you find them at the entrance to your spawn point in groups when you try to get out you are dead when you get with luck a cart you can not deliver it.This is a GAME and a GAME must be playable for all PLAYERS and not a small Group and all aspects of the game must be Playable not only a certain part of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
                                The Weak idiots that att always the same player are near always the top Player ( most of them heavy casher not Camper)that are so strong that even 30 times dryad don't make a difference.Most of the time you find them at the entrance to your spawn point in groups when you try to get out you are dead when you get with luck a cart you can not deliver it.This is a GAME and a GAME must be playable for all PLAYERS and not a small Group and all aspects of the game must be Playable not only a certain part of the game.
                                i can only se that happend in gb for 70-80s or u just lvled to fast for if u cant win with 10dryed..... and last time i saw bg is a pvp so theres no rule that they have to let u get a cart.

try lvl to 80 where there a some ppl that farm the officer just because they can.

Comment

Working...
                                X