X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. Like above post said, they are just taunting you. Off topic but anyway i think you should consider getting higher offense power instead of focusing on defense and hp. You're an archer, not a knight.
    Yeah, every character i have played on different servers, i seem to be able to be good defensive, but **** offensive. Just no idea how to raise attack much :/

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    Nothing wrong with that. Like above post said, they are just taunting you. Off topic but anyway i think you should consider getting higher offense power instead of focusing on defense and hp. You're an archer, not a knight.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Nah, they just trying to taunt you into a fight

I've done it myself a while back now, not when I have dryads, but when I see a weaker player I think got a good rank that is running

You'd be surprised how many sucker for it

It's jus playing mind games ^^

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Like, in the last BG i had, i had 50k BR (Defense level 3 pot, cleanbean mage lol).. So i raise it abit. So we had a little 36k BR running arround with 2 dryad blessings. And people if they see me in BG, know i can't hit hard, i have very low attack, but higher health and Defense. This person would have beat me quite easily. But i decided not to take them on, so i went to spawn, i had a lot of honor to lose, and i had just gained Imperial commander.

Being called a coward made me wonder if what i did was wrong? like i didn't feel it was wrong, but i sorter felt guilty. So just wanted to know peoples opinion on the subject xD

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    I see no wrong in preventing the loss of 400 honor.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I do even worse, I let them farm me til they start to hurt, then I swap BG making all their losses pointless ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X