X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathTh3Kid
    started a topic Dryad in BG

Dryad in BG

Sorry for this, it may have been posted many times, but i wanna know something.

Is it wrong to run from someone who has dryad, who you know will beat you, and you know you will lose quite a bit of honor (Crusader wins against Imperial Commander).

I just wanna know. Because when i get to the point in a massacre BG, High level brs killing the little people and them dryading, is it wrong to run and go into spawn, if you know you will lose?

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    That group of individuals is more commonly known as Victis Honor...
    You should know I never let facts get in the way of my posting Gingy

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Thats cos he hangs with the Gingy haxxing crew
    That group of individuals is more commonly known as Victis Honor...

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    hahahah... !

Well this last BG just made up for it all... much better result Shame you weren't there :P

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
    Oh yeah you saw me... I almost clicked on you and darkjozangel 3-4 times by accident :/ Suddenly have to click on the hills or trees or something to not attack you when you were running back to spawn :P

on a separte note... do you have two patk bonuses in all your gear from refining? That makes a good difference.. I have intellect and matk in all mine
    Lol i know, i was like "Oh ****, she is gonna click me, and imma die so bad, phew she clicked somewhere else* lmao!

Yep, all weapons have Strength and Patk, i made sure

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    Imo you should get 60 jewels before mount first for your case. That is if you're lvling anytime soon. What's your astral and GS level on power and patk astral?
    Level 4 PATK pristine astral, level 9 skills, all of them.

I would of went for jewels, but i have 3 more cards to go for the horse, so can't exactly do a 360 and work on jewels right now lol.

But after i do get the horse, i'll get the level 60 jewels and rings, so i can go legendary for 60. Gonna be quite a while.

Zaaqen: My weapons all have Strength and PATK on them

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    I'm honoured

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Didn't we have a thunder fight? :P
    we did, but i didn't underestimate you ^^

Most players never see my thunder xD

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied
    It's most likely in the refines. You'll want both strength and patk on every piece if you want to get it up to the numbers you're seeing from others.

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I only have 1 gem that isn't level 5 yet, am slowly working on them, i get cata horse soon, so hopefully that will raise it the tiniest bit. And troops level is 5 enlightenment for Patk...

Yeah, i am switching jewels when i hit level 60, after i get cata horse, i am going for full level 60 set.

But with Patk, i just can't seem to raise it lol
    Imo you should get 60 jewels before mount first for your case. That is if you're lvling anytime soon. What's your astral and GS level on power and patk astral?

Leave a comment:

• cleanbean
    replied
    Oh yeah you saw me... I almost clicked on you and darkjozangel 3-4 times by accident :/ Suddenly have to click on the hills or trees or something to not attack you when you were running back to spawn :P

on a separte note... do you have two patk bonuses in all your gear from refining? That makes a good difference.. I have intellect and matk in all mine

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    You need some very serious work on your patk lol. Do you have x8 patk gems, patk enlighten? Actually, biggest problem lies with your 40leg jewel.
    I only have 1 gem that isn't level 5 yet, am slowly working on them, i get cata horse soon, so hopefully that will raise it the tiniest bit. And troops level is 5 enlightenment for Patk...

Yeah, i am switching jewels when i hit level 60, after i get cata horse, i am going for full level 60 set.

But with Patk, i just can't seem to raise it lol

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    The fact i'm waiting for those two noobs to hit 50 is helping me stay low :P I'll admit that ^^

Well RIMS was spawn camping which I really try not to do so he was massacering everyone which is probably why everyone had dryads.. although how he didn't die, I don't know...

My problem is BG is I use my fights to heal before the next fight so i'm wasting too much time I'd rather throw in a bolt and a restoration as opposed to killing instantly with thunderer :P
    Lol most just rain of fire, Meteor, then either a bolt, or rain of fire if cooldown is timed good lol

But yeah, rims was right at the spawn, you were off chasing everyone lmao

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]44065[/ATTACH]

Hope it worked xD
    You need some very serious work on your patk lol. Do you have x8 patk gems, patk enlighten? Actually, biggest problem lies with your 40leg jewel. Consider blitzing buradoth graves to get refine crystals and gold to perfect your gear's stats.
    Last edited by darrylim; 06-12-2013, 06:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Like, in the last BG i had, i had 50k BR (Defense level 3 pot, cleanbean mage lol).. So i raise it abit. So we had a little 36k BR running arround with 2 dryad blessings. And people if they see me in BG, know i can't hit hard, i have very low attack, but higher health and Defense. This person would have beat me quite easily. But i decided not to take them on, so i went to spawn, i had a lot of honor to lose, and i had just gained Imperial commander.

Being called a coward made me wonder if what i did was wrong? like i didn't feel it was wrong, but i sorter felt guilty. So just wanted to know peoples opinion on the subject xD
    Here's what i do

1) Kill each of them at most 3 times each
    2) after u have about 10+ kills leave the bg wait 5 mins go to the 2nd bg
    3) start massacre again
    4) Remember to kill their paladin gryphons and the knight first, so that u win on points.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X