Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Sigh back

I gave a solution that [B]benefited every[/B] player in the game, and you class this as having no consideration.

Compare that to your suggestion that only benefited a select band of players and draw your own conclusion on who is being inconsiderate.
    That select band of players is what this game is losing if you haven't noticed. Sorry for trying to think about them and not more things for you. Why would suggesting free VIP cards be wrong? You are considering things to make VIP and not the whole community better. Sure it does have some nice things about allowing free VIP wheel to free players, but it's really just something more to add to a VIP (at least what you have suggested).
    Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sykinic View Post
      It would seem you only care about how much each item is worth in a game though, which is very wrong too. Of course I would want everything free in a game, but I also don't mind if VIP get more.

Like I have stated before I do not think non cashing and non-VIP get enough. For you to say that free is not good is so totally wrong itself that it makes me wonder why you want to spend so much.
      Are you drunk??

You don't mind if VIP get more, but you want some of what they pay for for Free!

Where have I said free is not good??

I may as well talk to my dog for all the reasoning you keep coming back with.

If you have 1 iota of intelligence then just post your suggestion that is fair to "all" types of players that inhabit this game not just 1 type.

Comment

"All" types of players is not what you suggested. What you suggested is an increase in VIP players rewards and a pitance hour for free players. You are looking for more rewards for VIP players and not the rest.

Comment

That select band of players is what this game is losing if you haven't noticed. Sorry for trying to think about them and not more things for you. Why would suggesting free VIP cards be wrong? You are considering things to make VIP and not the whole community better. Sure it does have some nice things about allowing free VIP wheel to free players, but it's really just something more to add to a VIP (at least what you have suggested).
          And if you think the reason that free players are leaving is the VIP system, then you are even more demented than I gave you credit for.

The reason that free players are not playing is the absurd difference that can be obtained by BALENS. VIP players are a totally different animal to the cash monsters that are driving out even VIP players in their droves.

Comment

If you think cash monsters and VIP players are completely different you are serioiusly mistaken. There is no difference... only in the amount spent. The thought process is the same. Do not think that cash monsters are thinking differently from VIP or free players. Everyone wants the same thing but in the end the one who gets the biggest boot is the free player. But apparently even a medium player like yourself won't relent to allow a free player a little more. That is why cash monsters exist.
            Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

"All" types of players is not what you suggested. What you suggested is an increase in VIP players rewards and a pitance hour for free players. You are looking for more rewards for VIP players and not the rest.
              GO BACK AND READ WHAT I POSTED.

But I am glad that you have just confirmed that normal vip wheel rewards are a pittance. YOUR OWN WORDS.
              If vip tokens only gain a pittance then what is the basis of your whole post?

Comment

They are not leaving the system... they are leaving the game. Did you think about that?
                You really can't read, sorry didn't realise that. Accept my apologies as you obviously can't comprehend a few words put into a sentence.

"VIP system" is not the reason free players are leaving.

Comment

GO BACK AND READ WHAT I POSTED.

But I am glad that you have just confirmed that normal vip wheel rewards are a pittance. YOUR OWN WORDS.
                  If vip tokens only gain a pittance then what is the basis of your whole post?
                  I am saying the hour is a pitance. You only suggested an hour. I am not suggesting the wheel is a pitance. That is your own words. And in that one hour you want 2x the amount??!! Wow... that is greedy. Of course what I am suggesting is also greedy for free players. But when have free players ever been given consideration like I've been talking about in the past couple of posts? In the end this goes back to my first posts which stated that there is no consideration for free players or non-VIP. If they were considered more then you would not see as many "cash monsters" I'm sure. The pay-to-win idea could be reduced with the free VIP card idea...
                  Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I am saying the hour is a pitance. You only suggested an hour. I am not suggesting the wheel is a pitance. That is your own words. And in that one hour you want 2x the amount??!! Wow... that is greedy
                    The hour is not a pittance, it is a massive amount of time to use the VIP wheel, as it only takes seconds to complete a full spin of 36 tokens. Even if it takes 1min to complete a spin, in that hour per month you would need 2160 tokens to fully utilise it. I am sure that there are no players that get 2160 tokens per month, every month.
                    As such, an hour would indeed be enough time to fully utilise the tokens as you suggested in your opening post.

Greedy don't make me laugh, you want to use something for free that others have to pay for. That's greed. I suggested a way to allow free players to utilise the tokens while vip players keep the privilege that they pay for.

YOUR OPENING POST WANTED A WAY FOR FREE PLAYERS TO UTILISE VIP TOKENS.

I gave you that, but that wasn't good enough for you.

You have turned this thread into a cash vs free play rant, so continue but without my participation.

Comment

You are just suggesting more ways to pay-to-win. And no people lag in the game so they would not get as much time as you suggest. Your idea is flawed on so many ways and the math is wrong. This game does not need anymore pay-to-win ideas like you want to suggest to all players. Apparently you've adjusted to the pay-to-win way of gaming and that is why your system works the way you want it.

It is a free play rant now, but the idea still sticks that free VIP cards are not a bad thing. You are suggesting they are which is wrong. To say VIP need more is fine, but it should not be given from things that are suggested to help free players. I am sure you will get more "VIP events" and things that benefit a VIP player in the future like logins and other things. So you can stop ranting in my thread about wanting more for VIP. I like your ideas on helping free players, but I am disgusted that you want to add more to the VIP players.
                      Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I The pay-to-win idea could be reduced with the free VIP card idea...
                        And there's your downfall.

VIP does not give such a massive advantage. You can't buy shop mounts, chest for quest mounts, clothes, wings, gems or even honor scrolls with VIP. That honor falls to the humble balen.

I have said for months that the advantage that "Balens" give, is too big and should be reduced. But the advantage of VIP has very little to do with that advantage.

Comment

And there's your downfall.

VIP does not give such a massive advantage. You can't buy shop mounts, chest for quest mounts, clothes, wings, gems or even honor scrolls with VIP. That honor falls to the humble balen.

I have said for months that the advantage that "Balens" give, is too big and should be reduced. But the advantage of VIP has very little to do with that advantage.
                          If you think it does not then why don't you stop playing with VIP for two months? The advantage is in the way you play, not the way you spend. Of course there is an advantage to the way you spend too, that's why I suggested the free VIP card.
                          Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Your idea is flawed on so many ways and the math is wrong.

"VIP events" and things that benefit a VIP player in the future like logins and other things. So you can stop ranting in my thread about wanting more for VIP.
                            Maths as follow.

1 minute per spin using 36 tokens for full spin.
                            60 minutes in an hour = 60 spins
                            60 spins x 36 tokens = 2160 tokens

Maths is correct, and I have never ever lagged on the vip wheel so don't come with that line LOL>

VIP events and login what do they give. Ah yes the elusive VIP TOKEN.

Comment

Math is wrong because of the lag issues in the game. Sorry you can't read. You have lagged at some point and I know you have. Don't give me that bull. I am sure that lag would affect spin time and other issues would affect the way the wheel is used.

Ahh but again you are nitpicking things I say and not the entire paragraph. Please read the entire post before replying to me.

You are not just picking things you do not like from what I say and being biased about it.

Ahh and those login and VIP events that give VIP TOKENS? Definitely don't help non-VIP.
                              Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Math is wrong because of the lag issues in the game. Sorry you can't read. You have lagged at some point and I know you have. Don't give me that bull. I am sure that lag would affect spin time and other issues would affect the way the wheel is used.
                                Your quite right I have lagged at some points in the game.

Let's see
                                MP dungeons
                                Guild Battles
                                Guild Alter
                                Spire

Mostly lag occurs when in a multi player part of the game. I am not suggesting it doesn't happen in other areas, but I have NEVER experienced lag while using the VIP wheel, so the maths is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X